Trump To Release Call Transcript

Whatever helps you sleep at night little buddy!
Being able to do math in public helps me sleep at night, lil' snowflake.

Want to try to get back to the topic of discussion now, or do you still want to continue to set me up to 'spike the volleyball' some more?

:p

Well I guess we have conflicting narratives... shocking
I’m not giving you a narrative, it’s what the prosecutor said , lol Hunter Biden did not speak Ukrainian, he knew nothing about the energy field, when the heat was turned on Biden got the man fired. Facts
The dude would have been fired regardless. The US and U.K. wanted him gone and Biden was the appointed frontman. I don’t think the U.K. and US government cared too much about Hunter Biden’s boss
Really doesn’t matter what you think we have Biden on video. We have his son being investigated. Not sure what you can’t understand. We have him on air Force 2 getting a billion dollar loan from China with no experience in that type of work.
Biden used his position to make money. All this is back firing. Get mad all you want
really doesn't matter what you think either. the video proves nothing and our gov has done this for such a long time it has unfortunately become common practice.

Republicans Threaten to Withhold Government Funding Over Obama's New EPA Rules
look - trump doing it now to us here inside the US. i missed your thread on this outrage. my guess is you'd say GOOD THEY NEED THE SLAPPIN and suddenly "this" is different.

trump threatens to withhold money all the time. again, where is your outrage?
Not to get someone fired for investigating his son. That’s was Biden.
That wasn’t Biden’s call it was Obama’s and the will of our allies country’s. How is this not sinking into your thick skull.

Biden was there in state business. He didn’t do his own bidding. His son also wasn’t in trouble or under investigation. You keep lying about that

I don't know what you idiots are reading, but it's in black and white below:

Trump is going around the State Dept and sending a private citizen (Giuliani) to conspire with a foreign country to interfere with the 2020 election by asking the Ukraine to investigate Biden.

You'll have to first pull your heads out of your asses to see this, though.

View attachment 280960
Seems odd to move the conversation from military aid to providing information on Biden

And the conversation indicates it wasn't the FIRST one they had on the subject, either.
In the context of the conversation, that seems like an awkward favor to ask
but surely nowhere near as bad as making a country fire a prosecutor who is investigation your son.

play on the same playing field or get out.
Hardly the same

Biden was working along with our European allies to urge them to get rid of a corrupt prosecutor

Who was trump working with other than his political interests

I’m not giving you a narrative, it’s what the prosecutor said , lol Hunter Biden did not speak Ukrainian, he knew nothing about the energy field, when the heat was turned on Biden got the man fired. Facts
The dude would have been fired regardless. The US and U.K. wanted him gone and Biden was the appointed frontman. I don’t think the U.K. and US government cared too much about Hunter Biden’s boss
Really doesn’t matter what you think we have Biden on video. We have his son being investigated. Not sure what you can’t understand. We have him on air Force 2 getting a billion dollar loan from China with no experience in that type of work.
Biden used his position to make money. All this is back firing. Get mad all you want
really doesn't matter what you think either. the video proves nothing and our gov has done this for such a long time it has unfortunately become common practice.

look - trump doing it now to us here inside the US. i missed your thread on this outrage. my guess is you'd say GOOD THEY NEED THE SLAPPIN and suddenly "this" is different.

That wasn’t Biden’s call it was Obama’s and the will of our allies country’s. How is this not sinking into your thick skull.

Biden was there in state business. He didn’t do his own bidding. His son also wasn’t in trouble or under investigation. You keep lying about that
yea but a lot of what i read today says the fired investigator DID have hunter in his sights. how does he make 3.1 million dollars from an energy co with zero energy background?

we get mad at trump for having a hotel the air force stayed at but no one gives a shit about this. however, THIS is why we argue so much. one side can, your side can't.

I don't know what you idiots are reading, but it's in black and white below:

Trump is going around the State Dept and sending a private citizen (Giuliani) to conspire with a foreign country to interfere with the 2020 election by asking the Ukraine to investigate Biden.

You'll have to first pull your heads out of your asses to see this, though.

View attachment 280960
Seems odd to move the conversation from military aid to providing information on Biden

And the conversation indicates it wasn't the FIRST one they had on the subject, either.
but surely nowhere near as bad as making a country fire a prosecutor who is investigation your son.

Hardly the same

Biden was working along with our European allies to urge them to get rid of a corrupt prosecutor

hunter biden made $3.1 million off the energy and was the direct party they were investigating.

you'd shit yourself if you had something like that on trump.

now bugger off back to 1st grade naptime for you.

Ok would you like me to post the video of Biden threatening Ukraine to fore the prosecutor looking into a son ?

Hellooooo let’s deal with reality

Yes, I would like you to post it.

Lol google has taken down almost all videos of it hahah but I found it again.
Poor democrats hate freedom.

so - no proof. just speculation. still.

Huh?

Biden would be in the wrong if he went rouge and made the threat all on his own to protect his son. But it was the position of the administration so Biden’s self interest is irrelevant. It’s also over blown as Biden’s son was not being investigated. The CEO of a company he was on the board for was AND the investigation was dormant. You ignore all this to push a false narrative. Grow up.

So Biden was the 'bit@h errand boy' who was sent to Ukraine to extort the PM on 'the worlds' / Obama's orders, and Joe's video-taped confession was just hum bragging to make it seem like it was his idea, to seem important / macho to help him in winning voters in his running for President?!

Got it. Thank you.

Ok would you like me to post the video of Biden threatening Ukraine to fore the prosecutor looking into a son ?

Huh?

Biden would be in the wrong if he went rouge and made the threat all on his own to protect his son. But it was the position of the administration so Biden’s self interest is irrelevant. It’s also over blown as Biden’s son was not being investigated. The CEO of a company he was on the board for was AND the investigation was dormant. You ignore all this to push a false narrative. Grow up.

you ignore bidens son making bank for working in an industry he had zero knowledge of.

ignoring shit you don't like is pretty common for a lot of people. at least i'm trying to get an even playing field and not excusing either side based off my emotional stake in life.

if trump jr was under any form of investigation cause he was making millions in a field he had zero knowledge of and trump sent his vp to get the guy fired OR ELSE, you'd be furious with trump.

i get mad at the actions themselves. don't really give a shit who does 'em.

yea but a lot of what i read today says the fired investigator DID have hunter in his sights. how does he make 3.1 million dollars from an energy co with zero energy background?

we get mad at trump for having a hotel the air force stayed at but no one gives a shit about this. however, THIS is why we argue so much. one side can, your side can't.
I’m sure Hunter was paid handsomely because of his last name. It sounds like he capitalized on it or some equity guys brought him in to capitalize on the name. If anything ever came out that Joe leverages his office to pull strings for him then that’s bad. But that’s not reality.

It’s kind of shocking that Trump is putting a spotlight on this as I would not be surprised if he used his position to help his kids and his business and I assume there will be controversy for year about this issue

I’m sure Hunter was paid handsomely because of his last name. It sounds like he capitalized on it or some equity guys brought him in to capitalize on the name. If anything ever came out that Joe leverages his office to pull strings for him then that’s bad. But that’s not reality.

It’s kind of shocking that Trump is putting a spotlight on this as I would not be surprised if he used his position to help his kids and his business and I assume there will be controversy for year about this issue
dude - the air force can't even stay at a trump property w/o the left crying foul.

don't give me this crap. no company is going to pay someone $3.1 million dollars if they are not going to get value out of that. if you really want to bang this drum, tell me what value hunter brought to the company worth $3.1 million dollars. did they billboard his ass and sell more gas/energy that way? tell me.

Huh?

Cool story hope it works out for you

Hardly the same

hunter biden made $3.1 million off the energy and was the direct party they were investigating.

Hunter was the subject of the investigation? Where did you hear that? Everything I’ve read says the CEO was the subject

Hardly the same

Hunter was the subject of the investigation? Where did you hear that? Everything I’ve read says the CEO was the subject
ok - i'll back up some cause i too didn't hear about it til today.

BREAKING: President Trump's Ukraine Call Transcript Has Been Released and Blows Up the Latest Impeachment Narrative

"The New York Times reported earlier this year that Biden bragged about getting the prosecutor in question fired under a threat of withholding $1 billion in loan assets for the country. At the time of the firing, that prosecutor was looking into Hunter Biden."

im seeing it a lot more today.

So Biden was the 'bit@h errand boy' who was sent to Ukraine to extort the PM on 'the worlds' / Obama's orders, and Joe's video-taped confession was just hum bragging to make it seem like it was his idea, to seem important / macho to help him in winning voters in his running for President?!

Got it. Thank you.
Yes, that’s right... although he was a part of a team handling a tough foreign relations situation. Just as Pompeo and Pence and the rest of trumps team is now doing... don’t see why you need to demean them by calling him an errand boy. Are you really that dense?

Got it. Thank you.
Yes, that’s right... although he was a part of a team handling a tough foreign relations situation. Just as Pompeo and Pence and the rest of trumps team is now doing... don’t see why you need to demean them by calling him an errand boy. Are you really that dense?
did you just ask easy65 that?

Huh?

you ignore bidens son making bank for working in an industry he had zero knowledge of.

ignoring shit you don't like is pretty common for a lot of people. at least i'm trying to get an even playing field and not excusing either side based off my emotional stake in life.

if trump jr was under any form of investigation cause he was making millions in a field he had zero knowledge of and trump sent his vp to get the guy fired OR ELSE, you'd be furious with trump.

i get mad at the actions themselves. don't really give a shit who does 'em.

If Hunter Biden making money is the issue then let’s focus on that issue. But it’s being used as a distraction. The spot light was on Trump because of a whistlerblower report. Then he counter punches with pointing the finger at Joe Biden, shocking. But the story is spun up BS with no legs so now it’s Hunter... what crime did Hunter commit by making 3 million on an energy deal? Was his dad involved?

... don’t see why you need to demean them by calling him an errand boy. Are you really that dense?

I'm sorry, were YOU not the one who posted:

"That wasn’t Biden’s call. It was Obama’s and the will of our allies country’s. Biden was there in state business. He didn’t do his own bidding."

Being sent to do someone else's BIDDING - That sure as hell sounds like an 'errand boy' to me.

Forum List

Back