Trump to ruin Cuba progress to spite Obama .

i really don't get the right wing hard on for Cuba . All that shit is 50+ years ago. Castro is dead .

Now the Don is talking shit about u doing the normalizing of relations wh Cuba . Why? Opening up Cuba will greatly help the us financially . Think of the exports .

Sure they are commies. So what . They are far better to their people than our "friends" in the Mid East and china .
Think of the exports? Really? The Cuban people HAVE NO MONEY, they live in abject poverty. Who's gonna buy our stuff?

Some of you are so dense

Yep, they want to sell us things and get our tourist dollars.
It's a lopsided deal. Fuck Cuba. They have no money to buy American products. His position is consistent with all of his trade positions.
Hell we didn't even get that bitch cop killer extradited in the deal

i really don't get the right wing hard on for Cuba . All that shit is 50+ years ago. Castro is dead .

Now the Don is talking shit about u doing the normalizing of relations wh Cuba . Why? Opening up Cuba will greatly help the us financially . Think of the exports .

Sure they are commies. So what . They are far better to their people than our "friends" in the Mid East and china .
Cuba , Progress, Oxymoronic?

View attachment 100223

Hong Kong is part of China .

Think of the exports? Really? The Cuban people HAVE NO MONEY, they live in abject poverty. Who's gonna buy our stuff?

Some of you are so dense

Yep, they want to sell us things and get our tourist dollars.
It's a lopsided deal. Fuck Cuba. They have no money to buy American products. His position is consistent with all of his trade positions.
Hell we didn't even get that bitch cop killer extradited in the deal

Yep, the dear leader has no qualms with giving the US the short end of the stick, it was all about his legacy and I hope Trump undoes it ALL. Just because a move is historic, doesn't make it appropriate.

There has been no progress in Cuba.

No? First regular flights from the us landed today .
And 100% of that profit will go into the pockets of a regime that kills & jails & tortures their people

Well then. When do we start the embargo against China. Saudia Arabia , Israel etc...

What better way to change Cuba than to open it to the benefits of world trade/capitalism?
Because Cuba will not allow it's people to benefit from all that trade. The regime will get richer and the people imprisoned.

Wait, cuba set their political prisoners free? They have renounced their crimes against humanity?

When did all of this happen?

Liberals are fucking losers

There has been no progress in Cuba.

We should only normalize relations with Cuba when the Cuban people kick out the Communist dictators. Otherwise we will be supporting a very brutal and oppressive government.

Obama was a shithead giving away the store to Castro and getting nothing of substance in return. Of course he gave away the store to just about everybody, didn't he?

How will that little shit hole help us financially?

The people there are poor as shit and can't afford to buy anything

View attachment 100223

Hong was part of Great Britain before China took over it. Shame you are too stupid to know that. And yes China has very limited power over HK because China knows that all that money would disappear if China tried to do a Cuba on their asses.

So what are the dirt-poor Cubans going to buy our products with, cigars?

View attachment 100223

Hong was part of Great Britain before China took over it. Shame you are too stupid to know that. And yes China has very limited power over HK because China knows that all that money would disappear if China tried to do a Cuba on their asses.

How about the rest of China then? It's booming .

So what are the dirt-poor Cubans going to buy our products with, cigars?

You get rid of the dopey embargo so their can be investment in the place . Slowly the economy will open. And guess who's 90 miles away waiting to sell shit !?

You get rid of the dopey embargo so their can be investment in the place . Slowly the economy will open. And guess who's 90 miles away waiting to sell shit !?

So you're an advocate of YANKEE IMPERIALISM?....do the other comrades know this about you?
huh.gif

View attachment 100223

That is kind of a recent thing.....

View attachment 100223

How about the rest of China then? It's booming .
They have nowhere to go but up.

2 billion people lagging behind a nation of only 300+ million is pathetic.

Forum List

Back