Trump to ruin Cuba progress to spite Obama .

i really don't get the right wing hard on for Cuba . All that shit is 50+ years ago. Castro is dead .

Now the Don is talking shit about u doing the normalizing of relations wh Cuba . Why? Opening up Cuba will greatly help the us financially . Think of the exports .

Sure they are commies. So what . They are far better to their people than our "friends" in the Mid East and china .

Leave to the far left drones to support terrorism and dictatorships!

How do you figure?

You coward fake ass righties don't give a shit about Cubans .

Not one of you will explain why we have relations wh other scummy dictators but not Cuba.

We don't care about Cubans because we refuse to support the regime that's destroying them for half a century?

And I suppose you do care? Sorry but people wont survive your "compassion"

No. you don't care .What are we doing that's helping them?

And still not one of you will answer the question on why we treat Cuba differently than the other countries run by douchebags.

Describe "a country run by douchebags"? The only country you people assail is US. You are too worried about what the rest of the World thinks of us.

i really don't get the right wing hard on for Cuba . All that shit is 50+ years ago. Castro is dead .

Now the Don is talking shit about u doing the normalizing of relations wh Cuba . Why? Opening up Cuba will greatly help the us financially . Think of the exports .

Sure they are commies. So what . They are far better to their people than our "friends" in the Mid East and china .

How do you figure?

Not one of you will explain why we have relations wh other scummy dictators but not Cuba.

We don't care about Cubans because we refuse to support the regime that's destroying them for half a century?

And still not one of you will answer the question on why we treat Cuba differently than the other countries run by douchebags.

Describe "a country run by douchebags"? The only country you people assail is US. You are too worried about what the rest of the World thinks of us.

As I mentioned earlier . China , Israel , Russia, Saudi Arabia (and pretty much most of the Mid East ) .

All are as bad as Cuba when it comes to human rights . Why the hard on for Cuba ?

And since the embargo hasn't helped at all, why continue wh it ?

How do you figure?

Most of the rest of economically developed countries think we're backward. We're the only first world country which doesn't provide full medical insurance coverage for all citizens. We have to accommodate the high cost of insurance companies, hospitals and rich doctors.

You do love despots and dictators, don't you Timmy? You also like being wrong. Your OP is retarded, Republicans have always been against the Communist government there. It didn't start with Obama. You really are a dim bulb with no intellectual integrity. Stupid posts like this are why I have no respect for you. But you are, Timmy!!!

How do you figure?

As I mentioned earlier . China , Israel , Russia, Saudi Arabia (and pretty much most of the Mid East ) .

All are as bad as Cuba when it comes to human rights . Why the hard on for Cuba ?

And since the embargo hasn't helped at all, why continue wh it ?

Seriously? You don't know about the Cubans in Florida who demand we shun Cuba until they are free? How can you possibly not know that? Do you ever come out of your cave?

Castro came into power, stole private property, jailed and murdered scores, closed churches and all the while impoverished the masses while making himself filthy rich.

Yeah, great guy. Dipshits.

He was a great guy all right.

Cuba had a huge farming community and the island was a vacation paradise for many.

We backed Castro and he wasted no time stabbing us in the back and turning Cuba into a hell hole loaded with dirt poor people.

Castro is estimated to be worth over one hundred million dollars. He has homes all over and owns islands. He's taken all the wealth from the country and expects those living in that country to toe the communist line.

Guys a POS and always has been.

I'm with you except the part "we backed Castro." That's just not true.

Cuban dictator Batista falls from power - Jan 01, 1959 - HISTORY.com

You guys realize that Hillary might have won Florida if it weren't for Obama's Cuba policy right?

How do you figure?

Most of the rest of economically developed countries think we're backward. We're the only first world country which doesn't provide full medical insurance coverage for all citizens. We have to accommodate the high cost of insurance companies, hospitals and rich doctors.

Pre Tax Health Savings accounts and open up markets to increase competition.

Forum List

Back