Trump to ruin Cuba progress to spite Obama .

i really don't get the right wing hard on for Cuba . All that shit is 50+ years ago. Castro is dead .

Now the Don is talking shit about u doing the normalizing of relations wh Cuba . Why? Opening up Cuba will greatly help the us financially . Think of the exports .

Sure they are commies. So what . They are far better to their people than our "friends" in the Mid East and china .

Trump is a 24ct horse's ass! End of Story!

You're a bigger horses ass than he ever will be.

In FDR we trust says it all.

Back in the old days we didn't have many Republicans. They were the ones who closed up the banks and watched folks starve to death. By Gawd they've been paying for it ever since. After FDR was elected for a fourth time they jumped up right after his death and fixed it so that no president could ever serve more than two terms. Those were the Republican's worst days.

Back in the old days there weren't as many horses asses either but you fill that bill without a problem.

i really don't get the right wing hard on for Cuba . All that shit is 50+ years ago. Castro is dead .

Now the Don is talking shit about u doing the normalizing of relations wh Cuba . Why? Opening up Cuba will greatly help the us financially . Think of the exports .

Sure they are commies. So what . They are far better to their people than our "friends" in the Mid East and china .

What progress...you mean the remaining castro thug getting richer as he continues to oppress his people? You mean like that?

You're a bigger horses ass than he ever will be.

In FDR we trust says it all.

Back in the old days we didn't have many Republicans. They were the ones who closed up the banks and watched folks starve to death. By Gawd they've been paying for it ever since. After FDR was elected for a fourth time they jumped up right after his death and fixed it so that no president could ever serve more than two terms. Those were the Republican's worst days.

Fucking hilarious....

What's in it for American Citizens? What do they have to gain? I realize some fatcat Globalist Elites will get richer, but how will American Citizens gain with a closer relationship to Cuba? Just a question for the OP. I'm open-minded. I'm willing to listen.

What's in it for American Citizens? What do they have to gain? I realize some fatcat Globalist Elites will get richer, but how will American Citizens gain with a closer relationship to Cuba? Just a question for the OP. I'm open-minded. I'm willing to listen.

We have country right off our coast that's been in suspended animation for decades .

We end the embargo and suddenly we have a new market that needs /wants all kinds of American shit .

Plus, it'd be a great vacation spot!

The real question should be : why continue wh the failed embargo nonsense we've done for 60 years ?

Last edited:

We have country right off our coast that's been in suspended animation for decades .

We end the embargo and suddenly we have a new market that needs /wants all kinds of American shit .

Well i understand some fatcat Globalist Elites will get richer, but will it really help American Citizens? I mean, i feel it'll be just another country to move American jobs to. I'm just not seeing the wonderful benefits you're seeing. But overall, i am fine with better relations. I mean, we do a lot of business with much more evil nations. So i agree with you somewhat.

Well i understand some fatcat Globalist Elites will get richer, but will it really help American Citizens? I mean, i feel it'll be just another country to move American jobs to. I'm just not seeing the wonderful benefits you're seeing. But overall, i am fine with better relations. I mean, we do a lot of business with much more evil nations. So i agree with you somewhat.

Well we don't have to go as far as include them into nafta.

Well we don't have to go as far as include them into nafta.

Better yet, let's scrap NAFTA all-together.

Still tasting that bile? Yummy?

They aren't even allowed to have the freedom in how to mourn their dear leader.
It's all controled by the State.
They have thousands of political prisoners.
Until they have freedom and democracy we should not do any busines with them.

The Commie UN actually praised Fidel Castro's record on human rights on Saturday. Yes. WTF?!
Link?

Leave to the far left drones to support terrorism and dictatorships!

How do you figure?

You coward fake ass righties don't give a shit about Cubans .

Not one of you will explain why we have relations wh other scummy dictators but not Cuba.

We don't care about Cubans because we refuse to support the regime that's destroying them for half a century?

And I suppose you do care? Sorry but people wont survive your "compassion"

We'll survive whether we have a close relationship with Cuba or not. Life will go on regardless. I promise.

The real question should be : why continue wh the failed embargo nonsense we've done for 60 years ?

You'd better do a little reading on the Castro's and what they have done to the Cuban people Timmy. It isn't a pretty picture. We gonna cozy up to them for some cigars?

Leave to the far left drones to support terrorism and dictatorships!

How do you figure?

You coward fake ass righties don't give a shit about Cubans .

Not one of you will explain why we have relations wh other scummy dictators but not Cuba.

We don't care about Cubans because we refuse to support the regime that's destroying them for half a century?

And I suppose you do care? Sorry but people wont survive your "compassion"

No. you don't care .What are we doing that's helping them?

And still not one of you will answer the question on why we treat Cuba differently than the other countries run by douchebags.

Do you know anybody from Cuba? Serious question. I know plenty-and things there aren't terrific...they're terrible (still). There's a reason why Cubans here in Florida were ecstatic over Castro dying (in some of the most liberal places in the country nevertheless).

People are still being beaten and imprisoned for speaking out against fidel .How much progress is that? What if people were beatened and imprisoned for speaking out against Trump. You people are already shitting yourself over what Trump says should be the ramifications for burning the US Flag. Try burning a Cuban Flag in Havana to get back to progress.

Forum List

Back