Trump Told Russians That Firing Nut Job Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

Little cry baby, butt hurt, snowflake progtards, all in a circle reach around trying to lie themselves into feeling better but not working. Their commie hag got her ass kicked and they're STILL not over it.

It's a wonderful thing.

Source: New York Times
WASHINGTON President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved great pressure on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job", Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. "I faced great pressure because of Russia. Thats taken off. Mr. Trump added, Im not under investigation."

The conversation, during a May 10 meeting the day after he fired Mr. Comey reinforces the notion that Mr. Trump dismissed him primarily because of the bureaus investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives. Mr. Trump said as much in one televised interview, but the White House has offered changing justifications for the firing.

The White House document that contained Mr. Trumps comments was based on notes taken from inside the Oval Office and has been circulated as the official account of the meeting. One official read quotations to The Times, and a second official confirmed the broad outlines of the discussion.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html

What a retard Trump is to admit to his crime.

So, what's the crime Mattie?[/QUOTE]

The hypocrisy is mind-numbing! If this happened with Clinton or Obama, Republicans' hair would be on fire and impeachment proceedings would have already started! I won't even dignify the question! :up_yours: :talktothehand: :cuckoo: :blahblah:

The hypocrisy is mind-numbing! If this happened with Clinton or Obama, Republicans' hair would be on fire and impeachment proceedings would have already started! I won't even dignify the question! :up_yours: :talktothehand: :cuckoo:

WHO was the "American Official"? Don't believe a crappy thing that NYT makes up! Liars!
would you take a fking look at this?

When NYT's Bombshell-Dropping Reporter Is Asked If He's Actually Seen the Comey Memo, It Gets a Little Awkward

"This is where Brian Williams comes in. On Thursday, the NBC host hit Schmidt point blank:

“Why is it the Times has the story, but not the memo?”

The Times reporter's response? Buckle up, because you're about to go for a ride:

“Well, uh, we've been working on, I've been working on a story the past few days about the fact that Comey had written these. We thought that that was pretty significant in and of themselves. And then in the process of pushing on those doors this morning, I learned more about one of these memos. And someone that had seen them, recounted details to me. We felt comfortable with those details. We did some diligence on the information and we realized how sensitive that information was and how potentially important it could be. And we moved as potentially as we could...”"

They recanted and he ran the story anyway. dudes, you can't get any better than this for journalism today.

WASHINGTON President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved great pressure on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job", Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. "I faced great pressure because of Russia. Thats taken off. Mr. Trump added, Im not under investigation."

The conversation, during a May 10 meeting the day after he fired Mr. Comey reinforces the notion that Mr. Trump dismissed him primarily because of the bureaus investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives. Mr. Trump said as much in one televised interview, but the White House has offered changing justifications for the firing.

The White House document that contained Mr. Trumps comments was based on notes taken from inside the Oval Office and has been circulated as the official account of the meeting. One official read quotations to The Times, and a second official confirmed the broad outlines of the discussion.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html

So, what's the crime Mattie?[/QUOTE]

The hypocrisy is mind-numbing! If this happened with Clinton or Obama, Republicans' hair would be on fire and impeachment proceedings would have already started! I won't even dignify the question! :up_yours: :talktothehand: :cuckoo: :blahblah:

The hypocrisy is mind-numbing! If this happened with Clinton or Obama, Republicans' hair would be on fire and impeachment proceedings would have already started! I won't even dignify the question! :up_yours: :talktothehand: :cuckoo:

WHO was the "American Official"? Don't believe a crappy thing that NYT makes up! Liars!
http://goodybagsblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/bury-your-head-in-the-sand.jpg

slide_4.jpg

King James' smock was smeared with all the spilt meals and gruel he'd spattered and drooled the last 6 months, and he openly played with his "codpiece" while holding court. Now we have another Mad King, but instead of playing with his codpiece, he toys with our launch codes, ever at his disposal.

View attachment 127601

King James' smock was smeared with all the spilt meals and gruel he'd spattered and drooled the last 6 months, and he openly played with his "codpiece" while holding court. Now we have another Mad King, but instead of playing with his codpiece, he toys with our launch codes, ever at his disposal.
voted in by the majority of voters in 30 states. stop crying.

The real nut job just told the RUSSIANS that he's no longer under investigation.
And you still doubt Tramp's sanity?

The real nut job just told the RUSSIANS that he's no longer under investigation.

Where is your proof? This article by NYT that quotes "administration official"? Who was the official?
How about this quote: Trump told Russians not to read NYT,etc. as they are biased news sources!
You believe that I bet !

The #Resist movement just emailed everyone telling them they are a revolution against this gov't, admitting they are a treasounous coup.
Hello Justice Dept where are you? Where's the investigation of treason, and special counsel? No words from the Dems on why they support treason and have continually violated the rights of our voters and our democracy.
Resist in asmitting their crime against the nation had a nerve to claim Trump and his administration was attacking our
democracy when it's them who are doing it and deflecting and displacing blame like they do on everything else. Amazing how everytime they attack the administration they always expose themselves as the ones they hate and are talking about.

Justice Dept, where are you, this is more important then the Witch Hunt these treasonous claimed revolutionaries (terrorist) have you wasting time on as part of their tactic & false charges.
FALSE CHARGES ARE ILLEGAL, BRINGING THEM UP TO DISTRACT THE DEPT=OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, BEING DONE FOR POLITICAL REVENGE AS STRATEGY TO DISTRACT FROM CRIMES THE DEMS COMMITTED IN METHODS THEY USED IN VIOLATION OF MANY LAWS IS ESPIONAGE AND HIGH TREASON.

Hey Crime stopper, what's your favorite thing about Russia?

1)THAT they can take out evil dictators who have comitted crimes against humanity without fear or worrying about some unwritten code that you don't do this, even when it saves hundreds of thousands from war.
2)That they are allies against Terrorism.
3)That you can play 6 degrees seperation
using Putin instead of Kevin Bacon
Example; I have only 3 degrees seperation from Putin by way of Ed Rendell,to Hillary to Putin. It's fun you try it, who do you know that knows Chuck Schumer that knows Putin?
:)

Where is your proof? This article by NYT that quotes "administration official"? Who was the official?
How about this quote: Trump told Russians not to read NYT,etc. as they are biased news sources!
You believe that I bet !
if it says trump they believe it.

he isn't. find a link and post one that says he is.

Right! Once again these people don't seem to understand what they are repeating!
“I’ve been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election,” Comey said in testimony before the House Intelligence Committee. “That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts.”It's Official: The FBI Is Investigating Trump's Links to Russia

Soviet News Agency NY Times

he isn't. find a link and post one that says he is.

Right! Once again these people don't seem to understand what they are repeating!
“I’ve been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election,” Comey said in testimony before the House Intelligence Committee. “That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts.”It's Official: The FBI Is Investigating Trump's Links to Russia
Comey also said no one had asked him to stop the investigation.

View attachment 127601

voted in by the majority of voters in 30 states. stop crying.

The Dems need to find ways to appeal to idiots who obviously outnumber other voters in America.

The #Resist movement just emailed everyone telling them they are a revolution against this gov't, admitting they are a treasounous coup.
Hello Justice Dept where are you? Where's the investigation of treason, and special counsel? No words from the Dems on why they support treason and have continually violated the rights of our voters and our democracy.
Resist in asmitting their crime against the nation had a nerve to claim Trump and his administration was attacking our
democracy when it's them who are doing it and deflecting and displacing blame like they do on everything else. Amazing how everytime they attack the administration they always expose themselves as the ones they hate and are talking about.

Justice Dept, where are you, this is more important then the Witch Hunt these treasonous claimed revolutionaries (terrorist) have you wasting time on as part of their tactic & false charges.
FALSE CHARGES ARE ILLEGAL, BRINGING THEM UP TO DISTRACT THE DEPT=OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, BEING DONE FOR POLITICAL REVENGE AS STRATEGY TO DISTRACT FROM CRIMES THE DEMS COMMITTED IN METHODS THEY USED IN VIOLATION OF MANY LAWS IS ESPIONAGE AND HIGH TREASON.

Hey Crime stopper, what's your favorite thing about Russia?
what's your favorite thing about Russia?

Russian Poodles.
trumpmakeover2_thumb%5B7%5D.jpg
Standard-Poodle.jpg

Such beautiful dogs.

Forum List

Back