Trump Told Russians That Firing Nut Job Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

Source: New York Times
WASHINGTON President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved great pressure on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job", Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. "I faced great pressure because of Russia. Thats taken off. Mr. Trump added, Im not under investigation."

The conversation, during a May 10 meeting the day after he fired Mr. Comey reinforces the notion that Mr. Trump dismissed him primarily because of the bureaus investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives. Mr. Trump said as much in one televised interview, but the White House has offered changing justifications for the firing.

The White House document that contained Mr. Trumps comments was based on notes taken from inside the Oval Office and has been circulated as the official account of the meeting. One official read quotations to The Times, and a second official confirmed the broad outlines of the discussion.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html

What a retarded Trump is.

Thank you! I just came back from a walk and saw it on MSNBC. Unbelievable!

If this is really what he said then he obstructed Justice and will need to be impeached and convicted. The source will need to testify to congress...

one day y'all will have a named source.

Sean Spicer: Comey was putting ‘unnecessary pressure’ on Trump’s relationship to Russia

18519556_1849700881947674_1220984193469475368_n.jpg
tumblr_oaj2rcp9Ep1tp0mqvo1_400.gif

The #Resist movement just emailed everyone telling them they are a revolution against this gov't, admitting they are a treasounous coup.
Hello Justice Dept where are you? Where's the investigation of treason, and special counsel? No words from the Dems on why they support treason and have continually violated the rights of our voters and our democracy.
Resist in asmitting their crime against the nation had a nerve to claim Trump and his administration was attacking our
democracy when it's them who are doing it and deflecting and displacing blame like they do on everything else. Amazing how everytime they attack the administration they always expose themselves as the ones they hate and are talking about.

Justice Dept, where are you, this is more important then the Witch Hunt these treasonous claimed revolutionaries (terrorist) have you wasting time on as part of their tactic & false charges.
FALSE CHARGES ARE ILLEGAL, BRINGING THEM UP TO DISTRACT THE DEPT=OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, BEING DONE FOR POLITICAL REVENGE AS STRATEGY TO DISTRACT FROM CRIMES THE DEMS COMMITTED IN METHODS THEY USED IN VIOLATION OF MANY LAWS IS ESPIONAGE AND HIGH TREASON.

Hey Crime stopper, what's your favorite thing about Russia?

WASHINGTON President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved great pressure on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job", Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. "I faced great pressure because of Russia. Thats taken off. Mr. Trump added, Im not under investigation."

The conversation, during a May 10 meeting the day after he fired Mr. Comey reinforces the notion that Mr. Trump dismissed him primarily because of the bureaus investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives. Mr. Trump said as much in one televised interview, but the White House has offered changing justifications for the firing.

The White House document that contained Mr. Trumps comments was based on notes taken from inside the Oval Office and has been circulated as the official account of the meeting. One official read quotations to The Times, and a second official confirmed the broad outlines of the discussion.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html

Actually, it is totally believable.

I agree - except for those trolling this thread.

If this is really what he said then he obstructed Justice and will need to be impeached and convicted. The source will need to testify to congress...

Impossible. No will be able to claim they heard or said anything because it is all fiction.

Impossible. No will be able to claim they heard or said anything because it is all fiction.

It's only "fiction" if proven untrue. I'm sure it's well documented.

What a retard Trump is to admit to his crime.
so, what's the crime mattie?

seriously - it used to be if you got a quote, you verify it.

now all they want is a quote of someone SAYING trump said something and they report on the person who said it, not if it's real or not.

kinda some jacked up mombo shit.

No, the same rules apply. But sources have NEVER been named.

I wonder if Mueller appreciates Trump's childish taunts about his good friend.

guess we'll see

Trump clearly has never played chess, maybe checkers either

No it can not, because the words can mean lots of things in many ways depending on what was meant by it. If you take to the worst scenerio like you did for propaganda, then Comey would have jokingly replied it would be obstruction to ask such a thing & and or depending on his reply Comey would have reported it as required by law.
Since he did neither then it was not said or not said in the nararive you try to maliciously paint. Furthermore Comey and the Dems opened up a can of worms by using the Hillary did not know excuse, which in even standard could be used if Trump misspoke or was missinterpreted in what he meant.
You also open up Bill's can of worms speaking to Loretta Lynch seems implications of that very same thing.
Which is why I suspect this is typical deflection to hinder charges on that suspicion that can cause charges to Comey=protecting himself or Liberals protecting Bill through such fake news.
Once again you hit yourselves going after Trump.
I enjoy and appreciate your science and technology informative posts, but please
stick to your strengths, stick to science and tech, you stink at this politics stuff. :)

Last edited:

So, what's the crime Mattie?[/QUOTE]

The hypocrisy is mind-numbing! If this happened with Clinton or Obama, Republicans' hair would be on fire and impeachment proceedings would have already started! I won't even dignify the question! :up_yours: :talktothehand: :cuckoo: :blahblah:

The hypocrisy is mind-numbing! If this happened with Clinton or Obama, Republicans' hair would be on fire and impeachment proceedings would have already started! I won't even dignify the question! :up_yours: :talktothehand: :cuckoo:

So, what's the crime Mattie?[/QUOTE]

The hypocrisy is mind-numbing! If this happened with Clinton or Obama, Republicans' hair would be on fire and impeachment proceedings would have already started! I won't even dignify the question! :up_yours: :talktothehand: :cuckoo: :blahblah:

The hypocrisy is mind-numbing! If this happened with Clinton or Obama, Republicans' hair would be on fire and impeachment proceedings would have already started! I won't even dignify the question! :up_yours: :talktothehand: :cuckoo:

WHO was the "American Official"? Don't believe a crappy thing that NYT makes up! Liars!

Forum List

Back