🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump trolls Lebron James...this should get good.

And I still hate Trump
YTD Change
+$842,750.75

Change in what?
If you don't get it I'm not going to educate you You know what YTD means?

Try reading your post and my question again. You whiffed the first time.

You said "YTD change" and I asked change in what? What changed this year so far by $843K, moron?
the amount that was there at the beginning of the year changed by that amount I won't tell you what that # was because I hate seeing a grown man cry

Ah, this is the you're a Nigerian prince shtick again. You comprehend the English language like one

Your President pushes his balls around in a wheelbarrow.
He’s retaliatory...he fights back. What a badass huh?
hmnm...the most powerfull man in the world attacks a peon. Oh...what a badass.
LeBron isn't a peon. Ned Lacy down at the Conoco is a peon.
Trump fights back, it's his nature. I kinda like that after what we've had for the last 20 years.
When the most powerful person on earth attacks ordinary citizens...I don't like it.

At the very least - he is above it....worse...he is a bully.

Do you want a pansy to be our leader, we had that for 8 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obama was presidential Trump is a disaster

With Obama I lost thousands. With Trump I'm bringing home more money.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
And I still hate Trump
YTD Change
+$842,750.75

Change in what?

You said "YTD change" and I asked change in what? What changed this year so far by $843K, moron?
the amount that was there at the beginning of the year changed by that amount I won't tell you what that # was because I hate seeing a grown man cry

Ah, this is the you're a Nigerian prince shtick again. You comprehend the English language like one
We're finished

Change in what?

We're finished

We never started. You're an intellectual black hole

They are doing shit without us
Trump has relinquished our role as leader of the free world

Sounds Great ... Cannot wait to see who the lucky bastard (figuratively speaking of course, doesn't have to be a bastard, Pogo) that picks the mantel up is ... :thup:
I mean doesn't the rest of the world think we are shitty, and they do everything better anyway ... Or is that just more poppycock?

The rest of the world used to respect our leadership

Now, they look at our unstable leader and keep their distance

Yep, Iran will keep theirs, North Korea will keep theirs, China will keep theirs........

You know, it's nice to have a President our enemies worry about.

hmnm...the most powerfull man in the world attacks a peon. Oh...what a badass.
Trump fights back, it's his nature. I kinda like that after what we've had for the last 20 years.
When the most powerful person on earth attacks ordinary citizens...I don't like it.

Did well with obama better with trump Still despise him

Did well with obama better with trump Still despise him

Then you are the prime example of what's wrong with this country. You want to elect leaders based on how they look, how they smile, how well they read the teleprompter, how nice looking of a family they have.......... screw what they can or do accomplish.

Ten trillion dollars later, we can look back and say how much we liked the last guy, but our grandchildren won't appreciate it that much.

You can vote with your heart, and I'll vote with my mind. If things are as good in 2020 as they are today, Trump can expect my vote again.

We're finished

KAZ Imagine trumps library...............you'd have to ,he doesn't have one

We're finished

KAZ Imagine trumps library...............you'd have to ,he doesn't have one

"LeBron throws a punch at Trump. Trump punches back, sending him to the canvas. LeBron’s supporters start wailing. How pathetic!"

"LeBron throws a punch at Trump. Trump punches back, sending him to the canvas. LeBron’s supporters start wailing. How pathetic!"
Another important victory for The President of the United States of America!

Last edited:
Democrats don't give enough consideration to likability. Voters want leaders they can relate to.​

Lemon hit back at Trump on Saturday over the president's tweet, writing, "Who's the real dummy? A man who puts kids in classrooms or one who puts kids in cages?"

Things are really getting out of hand - and dangerous. If media people are harmed - it will be Trump's fault.

CALLER THREATENS CNN HOSTS: ‘I’M GOING TO SHOOT ‘EM’

C-SPAN Caller Threatens ‘To Shoot’ CNN Hosts Brian Stelter And Don Lemon
Yes Their blood will be on the AH's hands

Another leftist Democrat who wants to circle jerk with you, Lewdog.

Why do Democrats keep being attracted to your pheromones if you're not one?

I'm not a blind partisan like you. We agree on the subject of this thread, thus we agree with what each other are saying. If it were a different subject in a different thread, we may not agree. Why is this so complicated for you to understand? :dunno:

This thread is about Lebron James and Trump attacking him on Twitter. This isn't about being a Democrat or a Republican.

I argue against Trump's taxes, middle east policy, lack of spending control and lame tax cuts all the time. Just more of your stupid crap

Awesome! So why do you not practice what you preach?

Oooh! OOoh! :desk:

Because he's a flaming hypocrite?

I argue for Trump where I agree with him, such as illegal immigration and cutting taxes.

I argue against Trump where I disagree with him, such as tariffs, the middle east and that he isn't cutting taxes or spending enough ...

This word you are using, hypocrite, I do not think it means what you think it means ...

A hypocrite is someone who claims not to be a member of the Democrat party, then runs home and blindly defends them when they put up the bat signal calling you home. You know, you ...

Thanks for confirming "I'm not a Republican and yet I get to hang labels on everybody else" person.

Flaming hypocrite.

Lemon hit back at Trump on Saturday over the president's tweet, writing, "Who's the real dummy? A man who puts kids in classrooms or one who puts kids in cages?"

Things are really getting out of hand - and dangerous. If media people are harmed - it will be Trump's fault.

CALLER THREATENS CNN HOSTS: ‘I’M GOING TO SHOOT ‘EM’

C-SPAN Caller Threatens ‘To Shoot’ CNN Hosts Brian Stelter And Don Lemon

I started a thread about his subject but it quickly got sent to the Rubber Room. :dunno:

Why did LeBron pick that fight?

That you have to lie, shows that you know you are spouting bullshit.

Any citizen is free to criticize their president

Trump looks the fool with his childish retort

No one is denying that Lebron has the right to make those statements.

When you defend a right that no one is threatening, you are just trying to fill you post with fluff to distract from your lack of a real point.

Save it for someone who can't see right though your bullshit.

It is not foolish to respond to personal attacks. If you let them pass unchallenged, you end up letting your enemies define you in the Public Eye.

YOu asked why Trump picked that fight, the answer is that he did not. Did you watch any of the clip?

I have no problem with a president choosing to respond to criticism

I do object to the childish way he chooses to do so

REally? Your words.

"Why pick a fight with LeBron on a story about him opening schools for at risk children?"

Seems that your complain was just that he picked a fight, (which was a lie) not HOW he did it.

You are changing your story, because I challenged your first weak point.

Everything you say is just a cover for your partisan hate.
Not my words, our presidents words

What he says and does reflects on him. His constant bullying and child like taunts reflect badly not just on him, but those who would vote for him

Yes, your words reveal that you are changing your story as people point out that your postion(s) are bullshit.

Stop wasting my time with stupid games.

NOTHING about this means anything to you.

At the start of the day, you hated Trump with ever fiber of your being, and regardless of what he did in this instance, you would continue to hate him and you would spin whatever he did as bad.

YOu are a dishonest partisan troll.

Forum List

Back