Trump, Trying to Cling to Power, Fans Unrest and Conspiracies

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania

It will all be coming to an end January 20, 2021, but it seems like this is taking forever.

It will all be coming to an end January 20, 2021, but it seems like this is taking forever.
Don't get your hopes up. This is permanent. Trump will forever be the victim, and his flock will always believe it.

They don't need to be able to prove it. He says it's so, therefore it is so.

The only way this changes is if talk radio changes its message, and I can't imagine that happening.

Don't get your hopes up. This is permanent. Trump will forever be the victim, and his flock will always believe it.

The only way this changes is if talk radio changes its message, and I can't imagine that happening.
I hope twitter and facebook continue their bans on false claims and keeps flagging it

All Americans should resist the Illegitimate Elections and attempts of Illegitimate Hitler Joe from taking power illegitimately, in 2020, like Hitler did in 1933.

BLM and Antifa and The DemNazi Party should never be allowed to goose step, steal, lie and cheat their way in to power.

The Federalist: Obama should declare martial law says ...

Heil Biden!

1605548417753.png

1605548957416.png

"A Dark Winter is coming! We must make lists of our enemies, round them up and put them in re-education camps!"

Joe Biden

Insert Joe Biden in this article >

Attachments

• 1605548296213.png
    1605548296213.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 1605548845133.png
    1605548845133.png
    65.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
It's all a fundraising stunt. It'll be over when the legislatures select electors in mid December.

All Americans should resist the Illegitimate Elections and attempts of Illegitimate Hitler Joe from taking power illegitimately, in 2020, like Hitler did in 1933.

BLM and Antifa and The DemNazi Party should never be allowed to goose step, steal, lie and cheat their way in to power.

Heil Biden!

View attachment 417075

"A Dark Winter is coming! We must make lists of our enemies, round them up and put them in re-education camps!"

Joe Biden
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That's not really the end. Indictments will follow. Then, a trial. Probably more than one trial for both Trump and his adult children (but probably not Tiffany). And if justice is still alive and well in America, Trump, unlike Nixon, will go to prison. My guess is that Trump's delusional supporters will not be happy about that in the least.

Heil Biden!

View attachment 417075

Joe Biden
same-brainwashing.jpg

Sounds a lot like 2016, Russia, pussyhats and so on, eh?

Heil Biden!

View attachment 417075

Joe Biden
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
thumb_when-you-are-dead-you-dont-know-that-youre-dead-all-21493681.png

It's Trump's fault that Pantifa/BLM goon squads are attacking oldsters and children!

God, are you liberoidals one loathsome lot of bottom feeders.
Yeah this troll thinks trump told the dc police to stand there and do nothing while BLM cowardly beat up elderly women and children,that the dem party had nothing to do with it. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

dont they ever get tired of having shit on their face?:uhoh3:

When people at rallies wanted Trump killed and the White House blown up did you have an issue with it? Major entertainers making those statements. Ones with character and integrity like Johnny Depp and Madonna and Kathy Griffin and so many more. Will we be allowed to do the same?

When people at rallies wanted Trump killed and the White House blown up did you have an issue with it? Major entertainers making those statements. Ones with character and integrity like Johnny Depp and Madonna and Kathy Griffin and so many more. Will we be allowed to do the same?
Yes, I sure did. People like that are part of the problem.

What I don't quite understand is why nutters on both ends of the spectrum are so proud to behave like those they loathe.

I hope twitter and facebook continue their bans on false claims and keeps flagging it
Joe Hitler approves of this message!
1605549316917.png

1605549331550.png

Joe Hitler

Last edited:

Heil Biden!

View attachment 417075

Joe Biden
View attachment 417078
Same Brainwashing - Different Country!

View attachment 417084
View attachment 417085

Joe Biden!

Clinging to power?? What a load or horse shit. He has the power until this election is resolved.

Reality ain't your strong suit.

It's all a fundraising stunt. It'll be over when the legislatures select electors in mid December.

Quite a few years ago, I was sitting in some training class when the instructor, in an attempt to get more participation, said that there was no such thing as stupid questions. That's when I couldn't resist chiming in to say, "No, only stupid people."

It was true then, and it's even more true today when you look to see all the fools and idiots running around talking about massive voter fraud when they know absolutely nothing about how voting works and the extent to which election officials work to safeguard elections.

The tip of the dumbass spear is non other than the QAnon nutcases who invite the ridicule of people with common sense because they've earned it due to the fact that they're clearly lacking any claim to have any common sense at all.

And behind it all is Trump, the Pied Piper of our times, who's figured out that he can lead his idiot supporters down any rabbit hole he so chooses. I might be able to understand it all if Trump gave a tinker's damn about any of his supporters, but he clearly doesn't care about them at all except to manipulate them and bask in the glory of their delusional adoration. No, Trump has nothing but contempt for his supporters which is exemplified by having them gather together en masse at super spreader events even as he's trying to do away with the Affordable Care Act which would provide them with health care in the event of illness.

It reminds me of how romantic love can be so blind. As an example, most people can probably remember a case in their past when some friend was madly in love with a cad who was lazy, manipulative, and even abusive. But even as everyone around her could see the truth of who that man was, she could not. But you can forgive the delusion because it's a personal face-to-face relationship. Not so with Trump, though. He's a far away figure who has managed to con all those people for only one reason that I can fathom: They WANT to be conned. Well, they've gotten their wish. I only hope they can live with themselves after their loved ones die of Covid which they brought back into their homes and their workplaces after going to a Trump rally, especially now since Trump has clearly and completely turned his back on trying to contain the virus.

Last edited:

Heil Biden!

View attachment 417075

Joe Biden
View attachment 417078
Same Brainwashing - Different Country!

View attachment 417084
View attachment 417085

Joe Biden!
so true.

Forum List

Back