Trump Trying to Incite another Insurrection/riot?

except they did, and Trump appointed judges saw the crap evidence and laughed at it. The Jenna Ellis just got censured for lying to the courts and admitted to lying about voter fraud that never happened.

Are you trying to say that Trump has magic evidence of fraud that will make him president, but every US court in the entire country won't look at his evidence because they are "paid off" or "in on the steal"

Are you serious????? Ha !
Lying pos.

there were over 100,000 protestors there that day,

If you don't mind me asking, poster Yardog --- where did the 100k attendee number come from?

I have seen a number of estimates from a low of 10,000 to a high of a million (D. Trump came up with the million number). So I'm curious about your 100k.

I’m gonna walk right the fuck out on that limb and just ask the question:

Do any of our liberals actually believe that sometime on Tuesday pro-Trump mobs are gonna riot and main and kill and assault other people and police stations and courthouses? Will there be arsons? Graffiti?

I’m not saying some FBI agitators might not manage to rile up a few chuckleheads. (I understand there’s some precedent for that.)

But other than that ….

"When trump gets re-elected,he will then do the world a favor and put a gun to his head."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that would be gruesome and probably tough on his youngest son as he is still impressionable. I'm not at all sure the rest of the family would significantly grieve though.

Now, to be sure the fringie loons of MAGA-stan would be upset and claim it was an assassination or some other such conspiracy stuff. They wouldn't believe it was a self-offing if he did it with a Space Lazer at a rally on live TV.

Still, that poster LA RAM FAN is asserting such an event could happen is interesting.

IMHO

Trump is about to be arrested for crimes he committed. Trump has let it be known that he thinks people should "protest" (riot cough cough).

Trump has already incited 1 Insurrection based on total lies, now he is pushing the limits again. Trump commited crimes and he will be arrested for these crimes, the same way other criminals are arrested for crimes.

If Trump tries to incite another riot/Insurrection after what he did on Jan 6th, he should be arrested and charged with yet another crime. If Trump makes increasingly incendiary tweets he should be arrested preemptively before the riot starts.

If you let criminals keep getting away with crime, they will never stop. Trump thinks he is above the law and has lived a life of crime and corruption and has never been held accountable for anything in life (even his numerous bankruptcies). Trump needs to be stopped before we have another Jan 6th (or a lessor Charlotsville that was still terrible).

Trump lied and people died.
and it will happen again.

You stupid inbred Moon Bats incited all the goddamn Negroes to riot, burn. loot and murder for six months in 200 cities so just shut the fuck up.

336532555_983258889717361_1048276363736906288_n.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that would be gruesome and probably tough on his youngest son as he is still impressionable. I'm not at all sure the rest of the family would significantly grieve though.

Now, to be sure the fringie loons of MAGA-stan would be upset and claim it was an assassination or some other such conspiracy stuff. They wouldn't believe it was a self-offing if he did it with a Space Lazer at a rally on live TV.

Still, that poster LA RAM FAN is asserting such an event could happen is interesting.

IMHO
God you are one stupid fuck,I realise why I put you on ignore years ago,I hadn’t seen you post in years so I decided to see what you were babbling about this time.you are twisting my words,you are implying I said trump would shoot himself if getting re-elected.when I clearly said to the banker child,when trump gets re-elected,we all can celebrate when “the Banker “ shoots himself you fag boy,

God you love to twist peoples words to fit your agenda.

Hey commie loving America hater,guess what? Trump Wants the deep state to try and arrest him,he is daring them to,they won’t do so like they want to though because they know that plays right into his hands,they know that gives the military the rightful excuse to step in and arrest these criminals why try it. :laughing0301:

Man you are an embarrassment to fellow Ram fans so do us all a favor and stop being a Rams fan.

Trump is about to be arrested for crimes he committed. Trump has let it be known that he thinks people should "protest" (riot cough cough).

Trump has already incited 1 Insurrection based on total lies, now he is pushing the limits again. Trump commited crimes and he will be arrested for these crimes, the same way other criminals are arrested for crimes.

If Trump tries to incite another riot/Insurrection after what he did on Jan 6th, he should be arrested and charged with yet another crime. If Trump makes increasingly incendiary tweets he should be arrested preemptively before the riot starts.

If you let criminals keep getting away with crime, they will never stop. Trump thinks he is above the law and has lived a life of crime and corruption and has never been held accountable for anything in life (even his numerous bankruptcies). Trump needs to be stopped before we have another Jan 6th (or a lessor Charlotsville that was still terrible).

Trump lied and people died.
and it will happen again.

What insurrection?

Like storming the Bastille?

:muahaha:

Forum List

Back