Trump Tweets

I have seen so many idiots lead countries (Gaddafi, Amin, Bongo.....) I swear Trump is the most idiotic leader I've ever seen....it'll be the darkest period of US history. I don't think the next generations will understand how a country like the US allowed a clown to be a president.

Meanwhile, everything and everybody around him that actually matters is/are kicking ass.
The nations best have united while illegals, bottom feeders, weirdos, men in dresses, pole puffers, carpet munchers and feminazis continue to piss themselves daily.
This is so fuckin awesome....MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN!

2CCBFDEE-E451-42F3-9663-D2F93FD7DE4F.jpeg

Anti-Trump folks are suffering from a form of clinical psychosis. This is not funny at this point. These individuals are insane. That is not to say they should be banned or ignored. Just that their butthurtness is not a joke anymore.

Anti-Trump folks are suffering from a form of clinical psychosis

More like President Trump is suffering some social media psychosis, having daily meltdowns

Probably why he goes through press secretaries quicker than sh*t thru a goose....~S~

Anti-Trump folks are suffering from a form of clinical psychosis. This is not funny at this point. These individuals are insane. That is not to say they should be banned or ignored. Just that their butthurtness is not a joke anymore.
If you want your statement to stick then you need to explain why... hallow insults mean nothing unless you can back them up with real substance. Give it a shot.

"Russia has just been an amazing place. you see what's happening here. it's incredible" - trump tweet from the miss universe pageant

This is why we need to be armed at all times.
You never know when one of the crazy fuckers is going to come at you.

Forum List

Back