trump Twitter Meltdown on Eve of Indictments ~ DO SOMETHING!

and how exactly is that gonna happen?

When you find out that the subpoenas aren't what you think or go the way you want. But hey, keep up the celebrations.
Subpoenas? You mean Indictments?

Doesn't subpoenas come next?

Dope.

Actually a “dope” is someone like you who doesn’t know shit, pretends he does and refuses to learn. I don’t know everything and I don’t pretend to. The difference between you and I is that I’m willing to learn and I am mature enough to admit when I don’t know something.

The difference is that I look it up before posting, dope.

When you find out that the subpoenas aren't what you think or go the way you want. But hey, keep up the celebrations.
Subpoenas? You mean Indictments?

Doesn't subpoenas come next?

Dope.

Actually a “dope” is someone like you who doesn’t know shit, pretends he does and refuses to learn. I don’t know everything and I don’t pretend to. The difference between you and I is that I’m willing to learn and I am mature enough to admit when I don’t know something.

The difference is that I look it up before posting, dope.

Thanks for confirming my opinion about you.

Start chanting "PODESTACLINTONPODESTACLINTON and sound as nutty as Trump tweets last night.

Start chanting "PODESTACLINTONPODESTACLINTON and sound as nutty as Trump tweets last night.

And Trump has proven he is smarter than you far left drones, you must feel sad about that right?

That's where the only Russian Collusion exists.
magician-animation-8.gif
bc2282935d8c4ba8098c49f7b04d50eb8bf19ffb09c974b99fdd120dcc66b56b.jpg
magician-animation-8.gif

And Trump has proven he is smarter than you far left drones, you must feel sad about that right?

No A Dump said I must be VERY INTELLIGENT and CIVIL. :eusa_dance:

Yes I could combine all the brains of all you far left drones and they would still have no mass.

However never let a good far left religious narrative go to waste!

Sure Pred, sure. Except Manafort was A Dump's campaign manager AND was an advisor to some in the administration; a Trump guy all the way.

Last edited:

Yes I could combine all the brains of all you far left drones and they would still have no mass.

Tell us how that nothing burger tastes today.

Oh gee a far left drone using a debunked far left religious narrative, how original!

How does it feel that Trump will still president and Hilary will still be a loser?

Oh gee a far left drone using a debunked far left religious narrative, how original!

How does it feel that Trump will still president and Hilary will still be a loser?
So the "nothing burger" narrative is now left wing and debunked as well?

Sure Pred, sure. Except Manafort was A Dump's campaign manager AND was in the administration; a Trump guy all the way.
Certainly not a liddle' fish.

See how the far left thinks that two months equals collusion?

Seriously you can not make this stuff up!

And Kushner's meeting with Russians to get "dirt" on Clinton? No collusion there I guess. :D

Hmm...Manafort attended as well.

Forum List

Back