trump Twitter Meltdown on Eve of Indictments ~ DO SOMETHING!

Sure Pred, sure. Except Manafort was A Dump's campaign manager AND was in the administration; a Trump guy all the way.
Certainly not a liddle' fish.

See how the far left thinks that two months equals collusion?

Seriously you can not make this stuff up!

And Kushner's meeting with Russians to get "dirt" on Clinton? No collusion there I guess. :D

Nope no collusion..

Ukrainian MP seeks probe of Ukraine-Clinton ties

SO why no investigation into this far left drone?

Still waiting for the far left to prove how many votes the Russians changed..

trump ~ DO SOMETHING!

Mueller ~ I did!

upload_2017-10-30_6-58-49.png

Sure Pred, sure. Except Manafort was A Dump's campaign manager AND was in the administration; a Trump guy all the way.

And Kushner's meeting with Russians to get "dirt" on Clinton? No collusion there I guess. :D

Hmm...Manafort attended as well.

While working for the democrats, have to love the irony of the far left that ignores that part!

While working for the democrats, have to love the irony of the far left that ignores that part!

Ah, Manfort helped set up the Republican convention actually.

Why the fuck are you dismissing who financed the fucking fake dossier?

Fuck you

More debunked far left religious dogma.

Clinton, Trump and the Russia dossier: What you need to know

The indictment cites acts until 'AT LEAST' 2016, goes on into 2017.

Yet nothing about collusion..

Collusion is still a farce made up by the far left because they can not handle they lost!

The indictment cites acts until 'AT LEAST' 2016, goes on into 2017.

Yet nothing about collusion..

Collusion is still a farce made up by the far left because they can not handle they lost!

I am not far left, and accept the results of the EC. Now who is among this 'far left' you cite?

You are as well as many of the far left posters on this board.. Just look at this thread for proof of that!

Easy question to answer, next?

Trump is the typical conservative: nothing but red herring fallacies and failed attempts to deflect.
Except for the fact he has been proven right time after time!

Where? When? There's not one instance where Trump has gotten anything right other than winning the election.

No legislation passed. Health insurance in a shambles. No jobs coming back. Trading partners walking away. Revolving door for White House staff. Hundreds of executive level vacancies. Muslim ban blocked by courts. Championship athletic teams refuse to visit White House.

Trump's approval ratings at an all time low and falling.

Trump doesn't pass legislation, Congress does.

The ACA is still Obama's.

Rest of it is crap complaining.

I don't like Trump, but you're just whining.

The ACA is now Trumps, he has made enough changes to take full credit.

Wrong.

Start chanting "PODESTACLINTONPODESTACLINTON and sound as nutty as Trump tweets last night.

That's where the only Russian Collusion exists.

Interesting that the first indictments are establishing a conspiracy against the US.

The Clinton collusion is fact, the indictments are trying to see if there is any facts.

Perhaps it is, and perhaps it isn't, but it IS fact that Donald Trump is not mentioned once in Manafort's indictment.

Start chanting "PODESTACLINTONPODESTACLINTON and sound as nutty as Trump tweets last night.

That's where the only Russian Collusion exists.

Interesting that the first indictments are establishing a conspiracy against the US.

The Clinton collusion is fact, the indictments are trying to see if there is any facts.

Only in your fever swamp is that the case.

Wow! Why did you even bother if that’s all you have?

Manafort and Gates pled NOT GUILTY to today to the 12 Federal crimes in the indictment.

Forum List

Back