Trump under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

If nothing comes of this, imagine the anger of the already completely unhinged left.
C4t1ic5UMAAtZsN.jpg

:lol: fail on that one...because...

Trump's lawyer's statement said the leaks were ILLEGAL...

if the leaks were not true, just gossip or made up crapola, then they would not be illegal...

I don't think this will win stupid post of the day, but it would sure be in the running.

Who? Me or Care4all?

She's not that bad. We aren't going to see eye-to-eye on many things, though. :funnyface:

I've seen the stupidest thread of the year today. :badgrin:

Did you write the red text?

No sir!

The idiot liberal did and that was to whom my comments were addressed!

It must be raining cats and dogs where you are.....

ecc336d66e47e66441e84444e2ffbd28.jpg

...another fake news thread on the same subject. The Russian thing didn't stick, this can't so they will go back to voter fraud.

Oh no, the COLLUSION shtick didn't find any foothold, so now the LibTards have moved onto Gambit #2: Obstruction.
Mueller is a lifelong republican first appointed by Reagan and later by H.W. Bush and George W. Bush. I doubt he takes any pleasure in opening an investigation that may end the current republican president's term in office.

Trump might well survive charges that his campaign colluded with the Russians, but not Obstruction of Justice. Unless Mueller finds no evidence of obstruction, Trump will be hurt political just as Clinton was. Republican congressmen must be questioning whether Trump is becoming more of a liability than an asset.

Let me explain this to you one more time. There has to have been a crime for an obstruction of justice charge.

Please tell me what the crime is!

You cannot have the latter without the former.

I just hope all of you liIbs remembered to get your fishing licenses renewed!
Multiple potential and suspected crimes were being investigated by the FBI in regards to withholding information about meetings with Russian officials where classified data or inappropriate and illegal business dealing may have been discussed. Also being investigated were allegations of collusion to interfere with elections.
A point of fact is that a crime need not have been committed. The obstruction of investigators to ascertain whether a crime was committed or not is sufficient to bring about an obstruction charge.
If they can find no evidence of his misdeeds he will be sent to the Gulag for so cleverly covering it up.
The evidence was revealed by trump when he bragged on national TV that he fired Comey over the Russian investigation. His firing of Comey can be interpreted as an effort to alter or end the investigation, hence, obstruction.

The Washington Post says that the Special Prosecutor is investigating Trump for Obstruction of Justice.

It's never the crime that goes these guys in. Always the coverup.

Okay...Well that the WaPo says so doesn't exactly make it be so, but it does suggest there's a better chance now than before now that it is so. Did Mueller or one of his team explicitly say that is the case? If so, well, then, it is indeed so.

If they leaked that information, whoever it is, Trump should fire them as they are no better than those they are allegedly investigating for leaks,
That's a different matter than whether Trump is under investigation for possible obstruction of justice.

I don't know the extent to which the general public has a need to know whether Trump is under investigation for possibly having obstructed justice. That is what it is, but as the information has been released, it's moot whether extant be the public's need to know that.

What I strongly believe is that many of the people -- without regard to their political affinity -- who will attempt to discount the significance of Trump's being under investigation for a felony are the same people who feel that if a liberal is under investigation for something, s/he is guilty of that for which they under investigation, and that's with regard to subjects who don't have a long track record of being shady, actually breaking laws, lying about things great and small, pretending to be someone they literally are not, etc. What will they think about this latest revelation?

I know what has always been my position in such situations, so I don't have a dissensus that compromises my integrity because of what I think about Trump as a result of his being investigated for possibly having committed a (or several) felony and what I think of others whom I knew to be under investigation for possibly having committed felonies. Of course, that only is so because I'm principled, not partisan.

For about the 10th time in this thread alone, you cannot obstruct justice if no crime is committed.

Oh! Lemme guess! "Anonymous sources say" amirite?

FIVE CUPCAKE

FIVE CUPCAKE :)

Five people briefed on the requests, speaking on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly
, said that Daniel Coats, the current director of national intelligence, Mike Rogers, head of the National Security Agency, and Rogers’s recently departed deputy, Richard Ledgett, agreed to be interviewed by Mueller’s investigators as early as this week. The investigation has been cloaked in secrecy, and it is unclear how many others have been questioned by the FBI.

...The obstruction-of-justice investigation of the president began days
after Comey was fired on May 9, according to people familiar with the matter. Mueller’s office has taken up that work, and the preliminary interviews scheduled with intelligence officials indicate that his team is actively pursuing potential witnesses inside and outside the government.

WAPO

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say

So, all five sources came clean at the same time?

:50::bsflag:
it's been suspected, since the president fired Comey and said it was due to the Russian/trump team investigation, that Trump would come under investigation for possible obstruction of Justice, so it's been a good 3 weeks since then...plenty of time to gather information and sources to confirm such, imo.

p.s.

The only way we get news, other than only what our govt wants us to know, or the big corporations want us to know, is through leaks...

It's been that way forever...

and a day!

So, will you answer this question: What crime has been committed and by whom and how did Trump obstruct justice?

You cannot possibly answer that, can you?

Also: Don't say firing Comey because that dog won't hunt. Just because libs are stupid doesn't make Trump a criminal.

You're not only dumb - you're hilariously dumb. Don't you follow the news? Firing Comey was the tipping point for Mueller. Coates and Rogers are providing the icing on the cake.

LMAO!!!! Leftards were screaming for the head of Comey after the Hildbeast lost!!!! They blamed Comey....remember?????? HOLY fuck but are you absolutely fucking DENSE!!!!

FIVE CUPCAKE

Five people briefed on the requests, speaking on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly
, said that Daniel Coats, the current director of national intelligence, Mike Rogers, head of the National Security Agency, and Rogers’s recently departed deputy, Richard Ledgett, agreed to be interviewed by Mueller’s investigators as early as this week. The investigation has been cloaked in secrecy, and it is unclear how many others have been questioned by the FBI.

after Comey was fired on May 9, according to people familiar with the matter. Mueller’s office has taken up that work, and the preliminary interviews scheduled with intelligence officials indicate that his team is actively pursuing potential witnesses inside and outside the government.

WAPO

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say

it's been suspected, since the president fired Comey and said it was due to the Russian/trump team investigation, that Trump would come under investigation for possible obstruction of Justice, so it's been a good 3 weeks since then...plenty of time to gather information and sources to confirm such, imo.

p.s.

The only way we get news, other than only what our govt wants us to know, or the big corporations want us to know, is through leaks...

and a day!

So, will you answer this question: What crime has been committed and by whom and how did Trump obstruct justice?

Also: Don't say firing Comey because that dog won't hunt. Just because libs are stupid doesn't make Trump a criminal.
Flynn is under investigation for several crimes, lying on security forms, not following the laws on him being paid by official foreign govts or govt entities, not reporting he was an agent of a foreign power etc... possible breaker of the logan act...possibly lying to the FBI regarding talks with the Russians about lifting sanctions...

his trying to obstruct the official investigation by telling comey to end the investigation on Flynn, telling Coats and Rogers to get comey to drop the Russian/flynn investigation, by tweeting falsities sending investigators on wild goose chases....by firing comey, chief investigator over the investigation team, by floating he was gonna fire mueller to intimidate him....

...another fake news thread on the same subject. The Russian thing didn't stick, this can't so they will go back to voter fraud.

Oh no, the COLLUSION shtick didn't find any foothold, so now the LibTards have moved onto Gambit #2: Obstruction.
Mueller is a lifelong republican first appointed by Reagan and later by H.W. Bush and George W. Bush. I doubt he takes any pleasure in opening an investigation that may end the current republican president's term in office.

Trump might well survive charges that his campaign colluded with the Russians, but not Obstruction of Justice. Unless Mueller finds no evidence of obstruction, Trump will be hurt political just as Clinton was. Republican congressmen must be questioning whether Trump is becoming more of a liability than an asset.

Let me explain this to you one more time. There has to have been a crime for an obstruction of justice charge.

Please tell me what the crime is!

You cannot have the latter without the former.

I just hope all of you libs remembered to get your fishing licenses renewed!
Quick! Call Scooter!! He needs your legal advice!!!

Libby Found Guilty in CIA Leak Case

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The Washington Post says that the Special Prosecutor is investigating Trump for Obstruction of Justice.

Okay...Well that the WaPo says so doesn't exactly make it be so, but it does suggest there's a better chance now than before now that it is so. Did Mueller or one of his team explicitly say that is the case? If so, well, then, it is indeed so.

If they leaked that information, whoever it is, Trump should fire them as they are no better than those they are allegedly investigating for leaks,
That's a different matter than whether Trump is under investigation for possible obstruction of justice.

I don't know the extent to which the general public has a need to know whether Trump is under investigation for possibly having obstructed justice. That is what it is, but as the information has been released, it's moot whether extant be the public's need to know that.

What I strongly believe is that many of the people -- without regard to their political affinity -- who will attempt to discount the significance of Trump's being under investigation for a felony are the same people who feel that if a liberal is under investigation for something, s/he is guilty of that for which they under investigation, and that's with regard to subjects who don't have a long track record of being shady, actually breaking laws, lying about things great and small, pretending to be someone they literally are not, etc. What will they think about this latest revelation?

I know what has always been my position in such situations, so I don't have a dissensus that compromises my integrity because of what I think about Trump as a result of his being investigated for possibly having committed a (or several) felony and what I think of others whom I knew to be under investigation for possibly having committed felonies. Of course, that only is so because I'm principled, not partisan.

For about the 10th time in this thread alone, you cannot obstruct justice if no crime is committed.
LINK?

obstructing an official investigation, IS OBSTRUCTION of justice, regardless of the outcome of the official investigation.

Where does that concept come from?

Lessee, so far:

Trump is under investigation for:
1). Suspicion of being bald.
2). Suspicion of using cheetos for skin coloring.
3). Suspicion of being a lowlife.
4). Suspicion of getting rich off of Daddy's money.
5). Suspicion of ruining the world to make his millions.
6). Suspicion of obstructing justice.
7). Suspicion of being a Russian Spy.
8). Suspicion of eating too much ice cream.
9). Suspicion of covering up that he really fired Comey because Comey was a 6'8" queer.
10). Suspicion of liking to be on the bottom so Melania does all the work.

Great list but not applicable.

3. There is no "suspicion" here at all. Trump has always been a low life.

10. Melania has to be on top because Trump is a fuck up.

One of your own just opened fire on US politicians.

Perhaps you should be concerned about something other than the Russians, seems like they aren't the biggest threat to the America democracy right now.

As heinous as the shooting is, in the grand scheme of things, it's small potatoes compared to the Russian meddling in your election.

FIVE CUPCAKE

WAPO

p.s.

and a day!

You're not only dumb - you're hilariously dumb. Don't you follow the news? Firing Comey was the tipping point for Mueller. Coates and Rogers are providing the icing on the cake.

LMAO!!!! Leftards were screaming for the head of Comey after the Hildbeast lost!!!! They blamed Comey....remember?????? HOLY fuck but are you absolutely fucking DENSE!!!!

Yeah, sparky, except we didn't know until March 20, 2017 about the Trump-Russia investigation that Comey was conducting. Try to keep up...

Better known as Washington Compost, also controlled by the CIA lmao.. when will you guys ever learn.

Where do you come up with these idiotic ideas? Oh yeah. Info Wars.

Tin foil hatters. Idiots!

The Watergate burglary didn't take down Nixon - it was the cover-up.

Mueller is a neocon that was complicit in the cover-up of 9/11/01 that has surrounded himself with DNC backers........this is really bad theater and it is disgusting to me and only reinforces my contention that we live in a banana republic ran by international banking elites......and leftards are giddy over it.
He's also good buddies with Comey.

Yeah, Republicans stick together.

Comey is a Clinton shill, dumb ass.......SMH........
giphy.gif

About time.

The guy should be removed and I feel the faster the better for this country.

Be careful what you wish for.

True that trump is incompetent, in cahoots with Russia, stealing us blind and utterly corrupt. He's also scattered, can't get and won't hire qualified people and will shot holes in his own feet every single day.

Pence is as far right as is possible, pure fascist, experienced, organized and has already tried to get sharia law passed.

LyinRyan doesn't have a decent, honest bone in his body any more than corrupt McConnell.

Pence, trump and the rest want to gut several parts of the US Constitution but trump can't stay out of his own way or theirs. Under the circumstances, the cheeto is probably less dangerous.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back