Trump under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

...another fake news thread on the same subject. The Russian thing didn't stick, this can't so they will go back to voter fraud.

Oh no, the COLLUSION shtick didn't find any foothold, so now the LibTards have moved onto Gambit #2: Obstruction.
Mueller is a lifelong republican first appointed by Reagan and later by H.W. Bush and George W. Bush. I doubt he takes any pleasure in opening an investigation that may end the current republican president's term in office.

Trump might well survive charges that his campaign colluded with the Russians, but not Obstruction of Justice. Unless Mueller finds no evidence of obstruction, Trump will be hurt political just as Clinton was. Republican congressmen must be questioning whether Trump is becoming more of a liability than an asset.

Let me explain this to you one more time. There has to have been a crime for an obstruction of justice charge.

Please tell me what the crime is!

You cannot have the latter without the former.

I just hope all of you libs remembered to get your fishing licenses renewed!

...another fake news thread on the same subject. The Russian thing didn't stick, this can't so they will go back to voter fraud.

Oh no, the COLLUSION shtick didn't find any foothold, so now the LibTards have moved onto Gambit #2: Obstruction.
Mueller is a lifelong republican first appointed by Reagan and later by H.W. Bush and George W. Bush. I doubt he takes any pleasure in opening an investigation that may end the current republican president's term in office.

Trump might well survive charges that his campaign colluded with the Russians, but not Obstruction of Justice. Unless Mueller finds no evidence of obstruction, Trump will be hurt political just as Clinton was. Republican congressmen must be questioning whether Trump is becoming more of a liability than an asset.

Mueller is a neocon that was complicit in the cover-up of 9/11/01 that has surrounded himself with DNC backers........this is really bad theater and it is disgusting to me and only reinforces my contention that we live in a banana republic ran by international banking elites......and leftards are giddy over it.
He's also good buddies with Comey.

Yeah, Republicans stick together.

Looks like it will be Crooked Donny who is going to jail

Lock him up!
Lock him up!
Lock him up!

Hillary is laughing at Crooked Donny

Prove it little boy.
Burden of proof is on you

LOCK HIM UP

Nope kid, the one who makes the claim must prove it ;)
In a Trumpian Democracy......all anyone has to do is make a claim

It is then up to you to disprove it

We'll see pussy boy.
Watch this.....

Hillary Clinton had 3-5 million illegal aliens vote for her
Obama tapped my wires

See how easy things are in a Trumpian Democracy?

Oh! Lemme guess! "Anonymous sources say" amirite?

FIVE CUPCAKE

FIVE CUPCAKE :)

Five people briefed on the requests, speaking on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly
, said that Daniel Coats, the current director of national intelligence, Mike Rogers, head of the National Security Agency, and Rogers’s recently departed deputy, Richard Ledgett, agreed to be interviewed by Mueller’s investigators as early as this week. The investigation has been cloaked in secrecy, and it is unclear how many others have been questioned by the FBI.

...The obstruction-of-justice investigation of the president began days
after Comey was fired on May 9, according to people familiar with the matter. Mueller’s office has taken up that work, and the preliminary interviews scheduled with intelligence officials indicate that his team is actively pursuing potential witnesses inside and outside the government.

WAPO

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say

So, all five sources came clean at the same time?

:50::bsflag:
it's been suspected, since the president fired Comey and said it was due to the Russian/trump team investigation, that Trump would come under investigation for possible obstruction of Justice, so it's been a good 3 weeks since then...plenty of time to gather information and sources to confirm such, imo.

p.s.

The only way we get news, other than only what our govt wants us to know, or the big corporations want us to know, is through leaks...

It's been that way forever...

and a day!

Let me explain this to you one more time. There has to have been a crime for an obstruction of justice charge.

Please tell me what the crime is!

You cannot have the latter without the former.

I just hope all of you libs remembered to get your fishing licenses renewed!

Not for an investigation, dumbass.

lemme guess ... youre an idiot

anonymous source this derpboi ..

Special counsel is investigating President Trump for obstruction of justice, new report says

Fox ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:popcorn:

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say

^Source of Fox article

"Five people briefed on the requests, speaking on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly, "said that Daniel Coats, the current director of national intelligence, Mike Rogers, head of the National Security Agency, and Rogers’s recently departed deputy, Richard Ledgett, agreed to be interviewed by Mueller’s investigators as early as this week. The investigation has been cloaked in secrecy,

Onnnnnnnnk! FAIL!

Wrong answer, cupcake!

Survey says? Five anonymous!

rofl_emoticon.gif
:lol: fail on that one...because...

Trump's lawyer's statement said the leaks were ILLEGAL...

if the leaks were not true, just gossip or made up crapola, then they would not be illegal...

Link to that, please?

I do see your point.

Trump is reportedly being investigated for obstruction of justice

As part of the probe, Mueller is interviewing senior intelligence officials and looking for proof of any financial crimes possibly committed by Trump's associates, The Post reported, citing US officials.

A spokesman for Trump's lawyer said in a statement that "the FBI leak regarding the President is outrageous, inexcusable, and illegal," but did not dispute the accuracy of the report.

Why dispute something that is so ridiculous that no one but liberals are dumb enough to believe it?

Prove it little boy.

LOCK HIM UP

We'll see pussy boy.
Watch this.....

Obama tapped my wires

Hillary lost honey.

Mueller is a neocon that was complicit in the cover-up of 9/11/01 that has surrounded himself with DNC backers........this is really bad theater and it is disgusting to me and only reinforces my contention that we live in a banana republic ran by international banking elites......and leftards are giddy over it.

Comey is a Clinton shill, dumb ass.......SMH........

FIVE CUPCAKE

Five people briefed on the requests, speaking on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly
, said that Daniel Coats, the current director of national intelligence, Mike Rogers, head of the National Security Agency, and Rogers’s recently departed deputy, Richard Ledgett, agreed to be interviewed by Mueller’s investigators as early as this week. The investigation has been cloaked in secrecy, and it is unclear how many others have been questioned by the FBI.

after Comey was fired on May 9, according to people familiar with the matter. Mueller’s office has taken up that work, and the preliminary interviews scheduled with intelligence officials indicate that his team is actively pursuing potential witnesses inside and outside the government.

WAPO

it's been suspected, since the president fired Comey and said it was due to the Russian/trump team investigation, that Trump would come under investigation for possible obstruction of Justice, so it's been a good 3 weeks since then...plenty of time to gather information and sources to confirm such, imo.

p.s.

The only way we get news, other than only what our govt wants us to know, or the big corporations want us to know, is through leaks...

and a day!

WHAT IS HE ACCUSED OF OBSTRUCTING?

Answer the question, please!

None of you liberals can answer it because you are totally f-ing clueless!

Comey is a Clinton shill, dumb ass.......SMH........

Credible proof? Credible link?

No they don't. That's the problem.

"officials said"

Call me when someone actually puts his name to it.

You mean like Trump does...?

At least we know it was someone who is an official. Though not incredibly more precise and descriptive than is "people," it is nonetheless more so.

What's interesting is that it's from the Trump's cadre of aides and advisors, not The Post, that we learn the official is someone employed by the FBI: "A spokesman for Trump's personal lawyer in the Russia matter Marc Kasowitz said, "The FBI leak of information regarding the President..." The Post's reporting says only "Officials say [Trump's status of not being under investigation] changed shortly after Comey's firing." From other officials and presumably reliable sources we've gotten the following:
  • Mueller spokesman Peter Carr told NPR's Carrie Johnson, "We'll decline to comment."
  • NSA spokeswoman Vanee Vines told NPR's Phil Ewing, "NSA will fully cooperate with the special counsel. We are not in a position to comment further."

The Washington Post says that the Special Prosecutor is investigating Trump for Obstruction of Justice.

It's never the crime that goes these guys in. Always the coverup.

Okay...Well that the WaPo says so doesn't exactly make it be so, but it does suggest there's a better chance now than before now that it is so. Did Mueller or one of his team explicitly say that is the case? If so, well, then, it is indeed so.

If they leaked that information, whoever it is, Trump should fire them as they are no better than those they are allegedly investigating for leaks,

LOCK HIM UP

We'll see pussy boy.
Watch this.....

Obama tapped my wires

Hillary lost honey.
Do you think she will visit Crooked Donny in prison?

FIVE CUPCAKE

WAPO

p.s.

and a day!

WHAT IS HE ACCUSED OF OBSTRUCTING?

Answer the question, please!

None of you liberals can answer it because you are totally f-ing clueless!
An FBI investigation

FIVE CUPCAKE

WAPO

p.s.

and a day!

So, will you answer this question: What crime has been committed and by whom and how did Trump obstruct justice?

You cannot possibly answer that, can you?

Also: Don't say firing Comey because that dog won't hunt. Just because libs are stupid doesn't make Trump a criminal.

Forum List

Back