Trump Unveils Plan To 'Crush The Deep State, Drain The Swamp, Starve The Warmongers & Get Globalists out of Government!': "I Alone Can Get That Done!"

• Banned
"I alone can get that done". A few days ago he said "I alone can save America".

Anyone who doesn't understand the historical parallels of statements like that are dangerously ignorant. The world has seen it before.
name someone currently running other than Trump who would stop the Ukraine war on day 1?

If Trump is going to test the water on an antiwar campaign against Biden's war, he's going to have to stop his typical nonsense of hinting at it, and then swinging 180 when he finds himself on risky ground.

Turning a large portion of Americans against one of their wars is always a shot in the dark for any politician.

Does Trump understand that the trigger for him is fear of nuclear war in American heads?

Classic wannabe dictator claims.
In any normal situation yes.

But he has millions of believers and so you can't make it go away by calling him a dictator.ll

Of course he is a wannabe dictator but that's beside the point.

Do you support Biden's war against Russia?

Somewhere Trump is rubbing his hands and saying "good, just as I plan".

Republican say they want democracy and Trump. Sorry you can only have one of those two options. Choose one cause it like trying to mix water and oil. One wants to be on top.

If you want Trump to be your King the I am sure he won't mind you calling him by that name.

When he he uses the word "alone" that a sure sign as appose to "we".

Last edited:
Trump is willing to go through everything the Deep State throws at him because he wants to make America great again.

So.............The orange retard, needs 4 MORE years to get rid of the "deep state"?
Son of a bitch, he also claimed he could eliminate the debt in 8 years.

In any normal situation yes.

But he has millions of believers and so you can't make it go away by calling him a dictator.ll

Of course he is a wannabe dictator but that's beside the point.

Do you support Biden's war against Russia?
Yes.

Forum List

Back