Trump violates seven norms just within the last week and the Right says nothing

Nobody cares
People who care about this country do.

That would leave you out. You only care about getting Trump, if it tears down the country to do so, you are fine with that.
You're an idiot.

Truth hurts you, I can tell.
You aren't debating anything. Get lost!

Didn’t say I was. I’m just telling the truth.

Conspiracy to collude, obstruction of justice from multiple prongs, violating the emoluments clause, just to get started, and would you care to lock horns about any of these claims? Or are just another one of these cut and run Trump Sheep who carry bells around their necks? I'm betting on the latter. But ha, it's been fun while you lasted.
not one word of truth
If you think this five word wonder is going to boost your debating skills, you may want to rethink that strategy?

Nobody cares

I think that's probably true about the right. We already knew the right has no standards and happily live in the gutter. Its no surprise that they don't criticize trump for his constant lies, for screwing over the country.

RWNJs believe he screws/screwed his daughter and that he was telling one of his very rare truths when he bragged about getting away with assaulting women - they are flat out envious. If they could, they would be doing the same thing.

Even more than not caring, they actually defend him. The worse he is, the more they love him.

• Thanks
Reactions: WTP
How stupid do you think people are? Trump is setting policy based on that
"before election deal", to help China as a result of China's investment in Trump's name. Trump helps sanctioned Chinese phone maker after China delivers a big loan to a Trump project

or maybe he's just trying to negotiate a trade deal with them?

And the project isn't Trump's project, one of his branding companies is basically a sub to an Indonesian project.

But you guys need to lie to make things seem more nefarious than they actually are.
I knew the Right was bathing in stupidity, I just didn't know they were drowning in it. "Maybe he's just trying to negotiate" in one sentence, then another one is claiming "you guys lie" as a matter of "fact". Lol! So which is it, "maybe", or "lying as the fact"? It might be helpful if you were to use your brain to get your stories straight.

Welcome to the complex world of modern politics and economics. If you can't keep up with it, I would suggest the Hello Kitty Message Board as something more your speed.

and you didn't respond to my second statement.
Hmm, I think it was me who pointed out that you have a bad habit of talking out of both sides of your typewriter with lies, by giving us two different versions. There is nothing "complex" about idiots not using their noggins. They just don't use them.

Unlike you I don't believe we have all the information about these things. So sorry if my complex views on what garbage you are posting is too much for you to understand.
You're problem is simple. One, you are too lazy to look for the truth, which just happens to be in the statutes; 18 U.S. Code § 371 - Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States, And second, you don't want the truth because it does not match up with your desired narrative, therefore, you are afraid of the truth; 18 U.S. Code § 1512 - Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant

If you think this five word wonder is going to boost your debating skills, you may want to rethink that strategy?
tell the truth, you got that from a fortune cookie
Actually, I got it from an idiot who has nothing to offer in this debate. When it's that easy, the fortune cookie just makes it up on its own. That's why they call them fortune cookies.

Actually, I got it from an idiot who has nothing to offer in this debate. When it's that easy, the fortune cookie just makes it up on its own. That's why they call them fortune cookies.
so it is from a fortune cookie?

or maybe he's just trying to negotiate a trade deal with them?

And the project isn't Trump's project, one of his branding companies is basically a sub to an Indonesian project.

But you guys need to lie to make things seem more nefarious than they actually are.
I knew the Right was bathing in stupidity, I just didn't know they were drowning in it. "Maybe he's just trying to negotiate" in one sentence, then another one is claiming "you guys lie" as a matter of "fact". Lol! So which is it, "maybe", or "lying as the fact"? It might be helpful if you were to use your brain to get your stories straight.

Welcome to the complex world of modern politics and economics. If you can't keep up with it, I would suggest the Hello Kitty Message Board as something more your speed.

Hmm, I think it was me who pointed out that you have a bad habit of talking out of both sides of your typewriter with lies, by giving us two different versions. There is nothing "complex" about idiots not using their noggins. They just don't use them.

Unlike you I don't believe we have all the information about these things. So sorry if my complex views on what garbage you are posting is too much for you to understand.
You're problem is simple. One, you are too lazy to look for the truth, which just happens to be in the statutes; 18 U.S. Code § 371 - Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States, And second, you don't want the truth because it does not match up with your desired narrative, therefore, you are afraid of the truth; 18 U.S. Code § 1512 - Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant

Wow, you can look up US codes. What you can't do is say how they are applicable that isn't some crazy conspiracy crap.

Linking laws isn't proof, goober.

Wow, you can look up US codes. What you can't do is say how they are applicable that isn't some crazy conspiracy crap.

If an individual can read at a high school level, and is of sound mind, one can easily decipher the actions of one criminal president, and match them to the U.S. codes presented. It's not real hard.

If an individual can read at a high school level, and is of sound mind, one can easily decipher the actions of one criminal president, and match them to the U.S. codes presented. It's not real hard.

What is more likely is that you see what you want to see in the code, even if it has no basis in reality.

You have been drinking the TDS Kool-aid, so your views and analysis are no better than that of an above average lemming.

What is more likely is that you see what you want to see in the code, even if it has no basis in reality.

You have been drinking the TDS Kool-aid, so your views and analysis are no better than that of an above average lemming.
We'll, if that is all you are afraid of, those U.S. codes can be copied and pasted again, and we can go word for word showing you exactly what the statute says, up against the actions Trump took? Because the actions he took by the way, are not in dispute. They are for the public record as witness testimony.

8 U.S. Code § 371 - Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States
prev | next
If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

If, however, the offense, the commission of which is the object of the conspiracy, is a misdemeanor only, the punishment for such conspiracy shall not exceed the maximum punishment provided for such misdemeanor.

18 U.S. Code § 1512 - Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant
prev | next
person, with intent to—
person in an official proceeding;

(
(d)Whoever intentionally harasses another person and thereby hinders, delays, prevents, or dissuades any person from—
3)
arresting or seeking the arrest of another person in connection with a Federal offense; or

I narrowed them down just for you. Good luck!

Seven?

That SOB violated seven norms in the first hour he was in office. He don't do ANYTHING people expect him to do.

I love it.

We'll, if that is all you are afraid of, those U.S. codes can be copied and pasted again, and we can go word for word showing you exactly what the statute says, up against the actions Trump took? Because the actions he took by the way, are not in dispute. They are for the public record as witness testimony.

8 U.S. Code § 371 - Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States
prev | next
If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

If, however, the offense, the commission of which is the object of the conspiracy, is a misdemeanor only, the punishment for such conspiracy shall not exceed the maximum punishment provided for such misdemeanor.

18 U.S. Code § 1512 - Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant
prev | next
person, with intent to—
person in an official proceeding;

(
(d)Whoever intentionally harasses another person and thereby hinders, delays, prevents, or dissuades any person from—
3)
arresting or seeking the arrest of another person in connection with a Federal offense; or

I narrowed them down just for you. Good luck!

Still can't use the quote function properly.

And wow, that clears everything up. I Still see all you can do is quote law without giving explicit examples of how the law was broken.

Try again, you wanna be poseur rebel twat.

Trump violates norms, is met with 'tepid' response: Boot

And by the way, some of these examples are illegal. The one that sticks out the most for me, is the $500 million dollar investment paid to Trump's interests from China. Talk about hypocrisy. Remember the days when Conservatives railed against Clinton for receiving $500,00 in speaking fees that went to their foundation , and claimed it went to his enrichment, but did not? But now, you have Trump enriching himself, violating the Emoluments clause, (ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title_of_Nobility_Clause) and Congress says nothing or does nothing about it?

Folks, the Republican party along with Trump, continue to prove to us that they have no problem in violating every oath that they took when they were elected, and continue to double down on those violations. The country and the house that holds it together are on fire right now, and the pyromaniac Trump and his goons keep pouring gas on it. At this point, the only way to get rid of these maniacs, is to get rid of them, before the whole house burns to the ground.

The house is literally on fire because of Trump; House GOP to review classified info on FBI source

Trump, some in GOP work to politicize rule of law
Trump and the entire Republican party should be totally disgusted with what they have become.
The left still hasn't figured out Trump got the job to shake up the DC elite insider club.

That's actually very true. He got the job because he WASN'T the norm. Clinton was the norm, and got her ass handed to her only winning 19 states. Trump took 31.

That's a shellacking.

Is that like Obama fucking up the economy with increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt, increase income disparity and dismal economic growth and the Moon Bats saying nothing?

Obama doubled the number of people on food stamps. He will forever be known as the food stamp president. NOT a label to be proud of.

Yet liberals want to tout how he decreased unemployment. Yea, they all dropped out of the job market and went on food stamps.

Forum List

Back