Trump Voter-Fraud Comments A PreEmptive Strike

Right wingers should plead for help from Assange as to how best change electronic votes around to help the Trumpster.....Why bother with all those silly Wikileaks "bust shells" when you can go directly to those voting machines and get your guy to be the winner?

Your own Party called you stupid. Who are we to argue with them?

Wait, the left actually believes there is NO voter fraud?

Even though it has been proven?

Shocking. Geeee I am just soooo shocked.

The question is how fucking stupid do left wingers allow themselves to get?

They are not worth a bucket of steaming shit.

In my never ending attempt to answer the OP, I fully agree. There are two parts to Trumps strategy 1. You never agree to ANYTHING prior to seeing the results. Only an idiot does that and Trump is a negotiation genius. 2. By calling out the cheaters, he's put them and the voters on notice and that will have an effect on reducing the cheating that is sure to take place.
There is a long and rich tradition of Democratic voter fraud that was perfected in the political cesspool of Chicago decades ago and is now deployed nationally.

lol.gif
We're all smarter, richer, and better looking than you.....suck it up, loser.
In Opposite World, sure. There you have fraudulent voters to explain away why your loser candidate lost. And actual facts are just medi bias.

Why be a total loser in the real world, when you can be great and huge in your fake one?

lol.gif
We're all smarter, richer, and better looking than you.....suck it up, loser.
In Opposite World, sure. There you have fraudulent voters to explain away why your loser candidate lost. And actual facts are just medi bias.

Why be a total loser in the real world, when you can be great and huge in your fake one?

Another example of why the Democratic Party called their supporters stupid.

Trump knows he's lost. You could see it in his face at the third debate. At the Al Smith dinner, it had settled in firmly.

He's gone through the five stages of grief and has accepted his fate.

Meanwhile, Trump's Chumps are stuck in the Denial and Anger phases.

The rubes have become EVERYTHING they claimed to hate. Now they are mimicking Hillary with their whining about a "vast right left wing conspiracy".

Trump stole that from his bestest friends, the Clintons.

The rubes have become EVERYTHING they claimed to hate. Now they are mimicking Hillary with their whining about a "vast right left wing conspiracy".

It was Rigged. Donald, Bill and Hillary were sitting around one day wondering how they could get Hillary elected.

"Hill, the people hate you so much the only way you could win is if you ran against someone they hate even worse" Bill said in his raspy southern drawl.

Donald replied in his brass New York fashion "I Know the perfect person!"

It was Rigged. Donald, Bill and Hillary were sitting around one day wondering how they could get Hillary elected.

"Hill, the people hate you so much the only way you could win is if you ran against someone they hate even worse" Bill said in his raspy southern drawl.

Donald replied in his brass New York fashion "I Know the perfect person!"
And he's a yuuuge billionaire. They'll hate me!

Forum List

Back