Trump vows revenge when elected

This is going to be their new shtick. Now that they have have used the legal system to persecute their political opponent, they are going to accuse Trump of using the legal system to persecute them.

“Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., recently revealed she’s worried former President Trump would throw her in jail if he wins the November election.

Ocasio-Cortez spoke with podcast host Kara Swisher for her show, “On with Kara Swisher,” which published the interview Thursday.

They touched on the power of technology corporations — including Ocasio-Cortez’s “tangle” with Amazon and tech moguls’ conservative fundraising — Israel, artificial intelligence and the upcoming presidential election.

I mean, it sounds nuts, but I wouldn’t be surprised if this guy threw me in jail,” she said. “He’s out of his mind. I mean, he did his whole first campaign around ‘lock her up.’ This is his motto.”

This is going to be their new shtick. Now that they have have used the legal system to persecute their political opponent, they are going to accuse Trump of using the legal system to persecute them.

“Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., recently revealed she’s worried former President Trump would throw her in jail if he wins the November election.

Ocasio-Cortez spoke with podcast host Kara Swisher for her show, “On with Kara Swisher,” which published the interview Thursday.

They touched on the power of technology corporations — including Ocasio-Cortez’s “tangle” with Amazon and tech moguls’ conservative fundraising — Israel, artificial intelligence and the upcoming presidential election.

I mean, it sounds nuts, but I wouldn’t be surprised if this guy threw me in jail,” she said. “He’s out of his mind. I mean, he did his whole first campaign around ‘lock her up.’ This is his motto.”

What fer? Havin' teeth like Mr. Ed?

60fb2c.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

The Shtick

“Trump’s disgraced former lawyer Michael Cohen claimed that Trump will assassinate his political rivals and send them to “gulags” if he is re-elected.”

Key takeaway, the people telling you that they finally “got Trump” are worried he will be re-elected.

Trump is planning for revenge if he wins in 2024.
I want a President taking care of the nation, not spending time on his personal vendettas.

If Trump wins, he will spend too much time getting revenge. There are so many who he feels wronged him. The group he feels wronged him include democrats, independents and Republicans.
Trump has a long history of seeking revenge on those he feels wronged him.
Another sign of what weak person Trump is.

View attachment 959861

Did Biden pardon Trump yet?

I want a President taking care of the nation, not spending time on his personal vendettas.

If Trump wins, he will spend too much time getting revenge. There are so many who he feels wronged him. The group he feels wronged him include democrats, independents and Republicans.

View attachment 959861

Have the left done anything they have to be worried about revenge?

View attachment 959861

lol, “we fucked trump good, we got him right where we want him”

“Noo! Leave us alone, don’t try to get payback! Only weak pan people try to get even! You should just let all the stuff we did go!”

Forum List

Back