Trump wanted 90 days to sort out his immigration policy...

The Buffoon is such a charade.

And yet, he's feeding you people curb sandwiches everyday. So amusing.
That is in your silly head. He has accomplished Gorsuch and extending veteran private medical visits: good things, I might add. He has failed on his bans. AHCA is dead this year and probably next year. No wall. Real America ignoring his Accord 'withdrawal' that is not a withdrawal. He has a majority of Americans and a super majority of the rest of the world laughing at him. No tax reform. What he has is a failed presidential reality show.

Then why is your collective hankie all twisted up?

That is in your silly head. He has accomplished Gorsuch and extending veteran private medical visits: good things, I might add. He has failed on his bans. AHCA is dead this year and probably next year. No wall. Real America ignoring his Accord 'withdrawal' that is not a withdrawal. He has a majority of Americans and a super majority of the rest of the world laughing at him. No tax reform. What he has is a failed presidential reality show.
Why would you think that when I laughing at your Alt Right tears and little feet stamping in angst. Trump wanted 90 days. He has had more than 130 days. You guys are laughable.

Why would you think that when I laughing at your Alt Right tears and little feet stamping in angst. Trump wanted 90 days. He has had more than 130 days. You guys are laughable.

"Frankly, I don't give a damn." :laugh:

He's playing Whack-A-Mole with Democrats, and winning. SCOTUS will bless him soon.

"Frankly, I don't give a damn." :laugh:

He's playing Whack-A-Mole with Democrats, and winning. SCOTUS will bless him soon.
Sure. ;)

He wanted 90 days of a ban for people from certain Muslim countries. He said he needed those 90 days in order to have the time to make a concrete policy. Well, 90 days has come and gone, and a concrete policy isn't here. In fact, he's going to the Supreme Court in order to get the 90 day imposed.

Trump's immigration ban sends shockwaves - CNNPolitics.com

I have to agree. Now it is going to the SCOTUS, but, if you needed 90 days to come up with a way to deal with these countries who cannot vet the people they would send over, couldn't that have already been done? So what's the point? Those 90 days are past and no one has hit us yet. But then, I am not there to know everything.

To think, if the ban wasn't challenged it would be over already. Instead its going through the courts. And when the lower court decisions are thrown out it gets implemented then

To think, if the ban wasn't challenged it would be over already. Instead its going through the courts. And when the lower court decisions are thrown out it gets implemented then
One, it has to be heard, big fella. If so, then there can be a two.

So the court might hear the case in October. Maybe. That's way past the 90 days Trump said the government needed to "figure out what's going on." It will be over 300 days from Trump's order before the SC issues a decision. Is Trump so incompetent that he won't have "figured out what's going on" by then?

So the court might hear the case in October. Maybe. That's way past the 90 days Trump said the government needed to "figure out what's going on." It will be over 300 days from Trump's order before the SC issues a decision. Is Trump so incompetent that he won't have "figured out what's going on" by then?
Laughable. What a waste of everybodies time.

Agree, Trump's lawful EOs should have been left intact to start with

Good point baw

amusing the way both sides are already claiming victory.

Agree, Trump's lawful EOs should have been left intact to start with

Good point baw

Except they weren't lawful. He fucked himself when he stated on the campaign trail that he was going to ban Muslims from the U.S. What part of "there shall be no religious test" do you not get?

well , correct me if i am incorrect but if this goes to the Supremes and is then decided in Trump favor it provides clarification on the powers of the President [which shouldn't be needed, as my comment] . ------------ still , its a good thing to get it clarified and if in Trumps favor then he can reissue or do something else , --- i guess . ]

Trump will be gone by Christmas. When Comey testifies next week before the Senate he's going to be popping Xanax and threatening all of his comrades with firing or worse. I LOVE IT.

Make the fucking Putin ass-kissers go home!
trumps.png

and i claim nothing except that in my opinion that , no religious test does not apply to non citizen immigrants or travelers . And , his powerless words before his election means nothing , in my opinon . As others have said , if obama had done the same orders they would be legal .

Forum List

Back