Trump Wanted to Order Justice Dept. to Prosecute Comey and Clinton

About time the DOJ went after Hillary and Comey. We have an AG who will do what he's supposed to do.

Your comment strongly suggests you support the United States to devolve and become nothing more than banana republic, where a despot jails opponents, enslaves the people and robs the treasury.

Don't ever claim to be a patriot, you are not even close to being one.

You wouldn't know what a "Patriot" was if one bit you in the ass. You ever fought, killed, or even sweat for you country?

I enlisted in the USNR and served two years (parts of '67, most of '68 and parts of '69) on active duty on a Destroyer doing ASW in the Western Pacific.

My GQ station was in a 5 inch gun, my job was to take a 55 pound projectile from a dumb waiter, and place it in the breach in front of the brass. This task was easier when we were targeting aircraft, other ships or shore targets required a heavy lift, I'm 6'2'' and the breach was just above eye level when a target was at sea level.

Want more detail? I'll be happy to share, now, in the immoral words of Dick Cheney, "go f yourself"

You spent a few nights on a ship and cut yourself peeling potatoes....you proud of that purple heart? I'm 5'10" and spent the shit in country. Go for it.

Hey bozo, we didn't have to peal potatoes, we had powdered potatoes cooked in huge stainless steal pots with huge hunks of butter. We also had hot meals each day, a cot with a fart sack and a wool blanket and smokes (I quit long ago) duty free, a carton cost $1.00.

Jar head? When in boot camp we were done for the day in the afternoon. I recall siting on the cement stairs leading to the barracks and hearing the jar heads running and running and running. It made me real hungry when we were called to mess. I still remember the Chocolate Milk and the real butter. Once I had a MRE, not bad if one were starving and sitting in the rain and mud.
I got out in 79. Peeled a shitload of potatoes and cracked more eggs than I ever want to think about again.

And got C rats in the field. MREs sound like a delicacy

About time the DOJ went after Hillary and Comey. We have an AG who will do what he's supposed to do.

Your comment strongly suggests you support the United States to devolve and become nothing more than banana republic, where a despot jails opponents, enslaves the people and robs the treasury.

You wouldn't know what a "Patriot" was if one bit you in the ass. You ever fought, killed, or even sweat for you country?

I enlisted in the USNR and served two years (parts of '67, most of '68 and parts of '69) on active duty on a Destroyer doing ASW in the Western Pacific.

My GQ station was in a 5 inch gun, my job was to take a 55 pound projectile from a dumb waiter, and place it in the breach in front of the brass. This task was easier when we were targeting aircraft, other ships or shore targets required a heavy lift, I'm 6'2'' and the breach was just above eye level when a target was at sea level.

Want more detail? I'll be happy to share, now, in the immoral words of Dick Cheney, "go f yourself"

You spent a few nights on a ship and cut yourself peeling potatoes....you proud of that purple heart? I'm 5'10" and spent the shit in country. Go for it.

Hey bozo, we didn't have to peal potatoes, we had powdered potatoes cooked in huge stainless steal pots with huge hunks of butter. We also had hot meals each day, a cot with a fart sack and a wool blanket and smokes (I quit long ago) duty free, a carton cost $1.00.

Jar head? When in boot camp we were done for the day in the afternoon. I recall siting on the cement stairs leading to the barracks and hearing the jar heads running and running and running. It made me real hungry when we were called to mess. I still remember the Chocolate Milk and the real butter. Once I had a MRE, not bad if one were starving and sitting in the rain and mud.

:laughing0301:

REMF - Wiktionary

Thank you for your service anyway.

Just reported on MSNBC: Mueller prosecutors submitted another sealed file to DC federal judge today. Interesting...

Can America, and the world, survive Trump until 2020? We are living in dangerous and scary times.

DsdSiBwXoAEWkVH.jpg
Nice photoshopped picture [emoji38]

REMF - Wiktionary

I got my orders to report to the DD, some got orders to Mare Island and that meant duty on PBR's (later called swift boats), and on one day when orders came through one guy was ordered to Rota Spain (he must have known someone).

BTW, it takes a number of members of the military to support one combat soldier or sailor. Every heard of the USS Buttercup? Best and most fun training I've ever experienced.

Can America, and the world, survive Trump until 2020? We are living in dangerous and scary times.

DsdSiBwXoAEWkVH.jpg

Building a wall, to keep invaders out, is not what Hitler is remember for, you, godwinning fool.

Hitler took the guns, got Jesus out of the schools, and took over the healthcare system.
And the right wingers worshipped him....

Then why would Leftists pursue the same path?

DsdSiBwXoAEWkVH.jpg

Building a wall, to keep invaders out, is not what Hitler is remember for, you, godwinning fool.

Hitler took the guns, got Jesus out of the schools, and took over the healthcare system.

Because it doesn't just lead to naziism, and can be good for society. Got any other softball questions?

REMF - Wiktionary

I got my orders to report to the DD, some got orders to Mare Island and that meant duty on PBR's (later called swift boats), and on one day when orders came through one guy was ordered to Rota Spain (he must have known someone).

BTW, it takes a number of members of the military to support one combat soldier or sailor. Every heard of the USS Buttercup? Best and most fun training I've ever experienced.

I know. I spent four years involved in training Airborne Rangers to call for artillery strikes, post-Vietnam era. Saw quite a few high-ranking South and Central American military personnel in the field, as well. They were killing mucho communistas down there at the time.

DsdSiBwXoAEWkVH.jpg

Because "Communism has never worked before, because we haven't tried it here..."

Hillary Clinton is a great American patriot. Trump is not.

Dseimu-WwAAweZ9.jpg

Too bad she didn't feel the same way about those four Americans she let die in Benghazi.

Oh, and while she's at it: Hillary should ask those Russians for a refund. I don't think their fake "dossier" is working. Trump is still in the White House.

Trump thinks of the Justice Department as his own private police force

21dc-investigate1-articleLarge.jpg

WASHINGTON — President Trump told the White House counsel in the spring that he wanted to order the Justice Department to prosecute two of his political adversaries: his 2016 challenger, Hillary Clinton, and the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey, according to two people familiar with the conversation.

The lawyer, Donald F. McGahn II, rebuffed the president, saying that he had no authority to order a prosecution. Mr. McGahn said that while he could request an investigation, that too could prompt accusations of abuse of power. To underscore his point, Mr. McGahn had White House lawyers write a memo for Mr. Trump warning that if he asked law enforcement to investigate his rivals, he could face a range of consequences, including possible impeachment.

The encounter was one of the most blatant examples yet of how Mr. Trump views the typically independent Justice Department as a tool to be wielded against his political enemies. It took on additional significance in recent weeks when Mr. McGahn left the White House and Mr. Trump appointed a relatively inexperienced political loyalist, Matthew G. Whitaker, as the acting attorney general.

More: Trump Wanted to Order Justice Dept. to Prosecute Comey and Clinton

This is what third-world dictators do. Is that where we are? What do you think?
THEY SHOULD BE PROSECUTED...
ALONG WITH HOLDER, LYNCH, CLAPPER, BRENNAN, MCCABE, STRZOK, OHER, MUELLER, & ROSENSTEIN...

WASHINGTON — President Trump told the White House counsel in the spring that he wanted to order the Justice Department to prosecute two of his political adversaries: his 2016 challenger, Hillary Clinton, and the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey, according to two people familiar with the conversation.

The lawyer, Donald F. McGahn II, rebuffed the president, saying that he had no authority to order a prosecution. Mr. McGahn said that while he could request an investigation, that too could prompt accusations of abuse of power. To underscore his point, Mr. McGahn had White House lawyers write a memo for Mr. Trump warning that if he asked law enforcement to investigate his rivals, he could face a range of consequences, including possible impeachment.

The encounter was one of the most blatant examples yet of how Mr. Trump views the typically independent Justice Department as a tool to be wielded against his political enemies. It took on additional significance in recent weeks when Mr. McGahn left the White House and Mr. Trump appointed a relatively inexperienced political loyalist, Matthew G. Whitaker, as the acting attorney general.

ALONG WITH HOLDER, LYNCH, CLAPPER, BRENNAN, MCCABE, STRZOK, OHER, MUELLER, & ROSENSTEIN...

Sounds like Trey Gowdy should be prosecuted for trying to frame Hillary.

In a bombshell revelation, the Central Intelligence Agency reached out to Democrats serving on the Select Committee on Benghazi on Saturday, October 17, 2015 to confirm that Chairman Trey Gowdy had altered documents provided to the committee by Hillary Clinton.

CIA: Trey Gowdy Altered Documents To Frame Hillary Clinton

Sounds like Trey Gowdy should be prosecuted for trying to frame Hillary.

In a bombshell revelation, the Central Intelligence Agency reached out to Democrats serving on the Select Committee on Benghazi on Saturday, October 17, 2015 to confirm that Chairman Trey Gowdy had altered documents provided to the committee by Hillary Clinton.

CIA: Trey Gowdy Altered Documents To Frame Hillary Clinton
Bwuhahahaha

Comey testified that Hillary Lied, that she had emailed/ received classified data, that there were official docs, etc....

...and you are still trying to spew bullshit.

Bwuhahahaha.....

Forum List

Back