Trump wants to buy Greenland

Too bad there's no natural resources in Greenland otherwise it could possibly serve as the last bastion for the white race to take refuge from all the brownos. But they'd follow us there and ruin it for us anyway.
Idiot. Greenland holds excellent potential for a host of natural resources, including zinc, lead, gold, iron ore, heavy and light rare earth elements, copper and oil.

Under the Ice?

OK...step back here...why do you think, does all the major powers have science stations at the south pole?...well, it's not all about climate research...a lot has to do with mineral exploration...Arctic and antarctic are both said to have rich mineral deposits...Greenland is no exception btw..so, they explore techniques for deep ice mining...that is all done for future activity of course, yet it is an investment into the future.

Greenland is far more intersting than either pole...cause it never used to be a frozen wasteland...it only froze solid during the "little ice age" in medieval times, towards the end of the 15th century (that's what wiped out the vikings...the Danes living there today only came during the 18th century for whaling)...given the fact, that there is a good chance of a re-thaw of Greenland, it would make a lot of sense as long as it's..well...a bit what Alaska was to Russia...we'll see...but it sure makes sense

The Greenland Ice Sheet has existed for over a hundred thousand years and never melted even the time of the Viking settlements.

If only we had a way to melt that Ice........

No a 51st state. He loses 3-5 billion a year. He has no money except what he is self enriching off the presidency.
by refusing a salary?

what is 400,000.00 a year , to millions a year. He is bluffing you, its his tax write off.
And you can prove Trump is making millions of dollars per year as president how?

Every time Trump goes to on vacation, the Secret Service has rent rooms from Trump's resort. Republicans hold events at Trump resorts. His campaign rents space from himself. After the primaries, Trump raised the rent on his campaign. People who want to influence Trump stay at his resort. Little wonder he doesn't
want to release his tax returns.

The Greenland Ice Sheet has existed for over a hundred thousand years and never melted even the time of the Viking settlements.

If only we had a way to melt that Ice........

Greenland�. Habitation of Greenland at the time was possible because the climate of the early Middle Ages was unusually warm. By 1000 A.D., Greenland was inhabited by an estimated 1,000 Scandinavians. This original settlement was later celebrated in Icelandic saga, and other Scandinavians arrived in Greenland. The settlement only lasted until about 1480 A.D., when the onset of nasty winters brought the inhabitants to death by starvation. This sudden climatic cold spell, known as the �Little Ice Age,� is an example of the power that climate change can have on human society.

Climate Through the Last Millennium

I don't dispute that vast streches of Greenland were always under ice...but that is where the decades old exploration of arctic and antarctic resources comes into play:
Debating Resource Exploitation in the Arctic and Antarctic - Law Street

30% of the natural gas reserve in antarctica...for instance....it's just a matter of time...just remember: the United States were practicly dry in term of oil drilling until directional drilling was invented...today it's energy independant and oil EXPORTER....

Or we could go old school and just claim it. What's Denmark going to do, throw used hypodermic needles at us?

america-fuck-yeah-quickmeme-com-america-fuck-yeah-memes-51263897.png

Man, this would be so great. Dump California. Add Greenland.

Trump Eyes a New Real-Estate Purchase: Greenland
I'm all for it if Trump supporters all move there.

Oh please. How in the world would Democrats live without the tax money from all us "rich" folks? The US would fall in a year if all Republicans left.
I said Trump supporters. Most of them probably don’t have two dimes (or brain cells) to rub together.
And then came Obamacare and giving out mortgages to the irresponsible and so much more. So many weapons purchased since then. And learning to play the game. They have come as thieves in the night.

At first you think “Why Greenland? that’s useless” but then it clues in... Oil.
among other things.....remember, oil ain't the biggest driver anymore...the US is pissing is now out of every pore...minerals are a different pair of shoes...but yes...it is basically the same thing...one thing extra, is China's ambition in the region and the US can't and must not let China have any influence in that area...

How in the hell is Trump going to pay for his tax cuts, get money for the wall, and buy Greenland? Where in the hell is the money going to come from?
Don't forget his healthcare plan that he's going to announce any day now.
-------------------------------------------- you healthcare beggars still begging for FREE Healthcare and for WE Deplorables to pay your way eh IBD ?? [chuckle]
Hey PIMSOE...it was Trump that promised an amazing cheap and effective healthcare plan...take it up with him, not me.

Oh please. How in the world would Democrats live without the tax money from all us "rich" folks? The US would fall in a year if all Republicans left.
I said Trump supporters. Most of them probably don’t have two dimes (or brain cells) to rub together.
And then came Obamacare and giving out mortgages to the irresponsible and so much more. So many weapons purchased since then. And learning to play the game. They have come as thieves in the night.
And Trump satisfies you with bullshit about Greenland and concert attendance. LOL

Trump should buy Greenland, get Mexico to pay for it, then declare himself King, and ship every one of his ass licking drones there with him.

I approve this message.

And Trump satisfies you with bullshit about Greenland and concert attendance. LOL
I want my money back to start. For the mortgage crap and the Obamacare fiasco. Satisfaction starts in so many ways.

I want my money back to start. For the mortgage crap and the Obamacare fiasco. Satisfaction starts in so many ways.
You were foreclosed upon?

How in the hell is Trump going to pay for his tax cuts, get money for the wall, and buy Greenland? Where in the hell is the money going to come from?
-------------------------------------------- you healthcare beggars still begging for FREE Healthcare and for WE Deplorables to pay your way eh IBD ?? [chuckle]
Hey PIMSOE...it was Trump that promised an amazing cheap and effective healthcare plan...take it up with him, not me.
------------------------------------------------- I just wanted done with the 'Obama care' Mandate IBD . Youse guys can play 'doktor' all day all night just so the Un American Mandate is gone IBD .

yeah..after the demonrats block and obstruct him and every turn eh? right....nope, we need to win the house back and keep the presidency than shit will get done...not that that is questionable with that field of lunatics running,LOL

a bit like headless chicken, really...

Hahahahahahaha the dumbest shit you and your idiot say on daily basis. Give us a break is too much to digest.
Greenland GDP is what compared to 5th largest economy ?
And dumb ass Greenland is not really green hahaaha
No but the vast mineral deposits there mean tons of green for the United States, you bumbass plantation minority.
Dumbass that's still nothing...and they just toldyou and your dumb orange master to fuck off.

Forum List

Back