Trump wants to buy Greenland

As already pointed out , think it was Truman that offered 100 million to buy Greenland in 1948 . And I think there were USA Gov discussions to buy It in the early mid 1800s . Anyway , Its cool by me . I hear that its the biggest island in the world or is it a Continent and is inhabited by some 60,000 or a little less population of nice looking , smart and well educated people . Just the chance of mixing up well selected Good American Genes with obviously good Greenlandish Genes is a Fine idea . Plus , they got Moose for hunting , good fishing and volcano supplied heating and Glaciers for good drinking water . ------------------ better than 'hawaii' I reckon !!

As already pointed out , think it was Truman that offered 100 million to buy Greenland in 1948 . And I think there were USA Gov discussions to buy It in the early mid 1800s . Anyway , Its cool by me . I hear that its the biggest island in the world or is it a Continent and is inhabited by some 60,000 or a little less population of nice looking , smart and well educated people . Just the chance of mixing up well selected Good American Genes with obviously good Greenlandish Genes is a Fine idea . Plus , they got Moose for hunting , good fishing and volcano supplied heating and Glaciers for good drinking water . ------------------ better than 'hawaii' I reckon !!
/—-/ And better than democRATs Detroit

a hell of a lot less then medicare for all will
I find that highly doubtful since Medicare for all will be paid for by taxes corresponding to insurance premiums.
We just sent over 100 billion into Puerto Rico for a fucking storm .. what a shit hole
Puerto Ricans are Americans you fuckin' retard. Were you pissed off when Louisiana got aid for their hurricane damage?
I’m sorry did I get a vote to take on that island!?? No we didn’t.. 5 congress people don’t represent me.. Cut off the shit hole!
Wanna cut off Mississippi or Alabama? They generally get more aid than Puerto Rico.
/——/ Mississippi and Louisiana actually produce goods and services people want.

/——/ Interesting read: Women are leaving Greenland | NIKK

I find that highly doubtful since Medicare for all will be paid for by taxes corresponding to insurance premiums.
We just sent over 100 billion into Puerto Rico for a fucking storm .. what a shit hole
Puerto Ricans are Americans you fuckin' retard. Were you pissed off when Louisiana got aid for their hurricane damage?
I’m sorry did I get a vote to take on that island!?? No we didn’t.. 5 congress people don’t represent me.. Cut off the shit hole!
Wanna cut off Mississippi or Alabama? They generally get more aid than Puerto Rico.
Yeah? But Puerto Rico doesn't? Even though they produce tons of prescription drugs and medical devices?

/—-/ And better than democRATs Detroit
------------------------------------------------- yep , and much better than 'puerto rico' and 'puerto rican' hubcap dealers / stealers wearing tight pants and flashing 'switch blade knives ' that vote in some USA Elections and beg for MORE Hurricane Relief after first stealing the first load of Hurricane Relief money . .

How in the hell is Trump going to pay for his tax cuts, get money for the wall, and buy Greenland? Where in the hell is the money going to come from?
Ask Bernie. He has figured out how to give everyone, including illegals anything they want for free.

Ever visited Greenland? 99.9% of the adolescent and adult population are raging alcoholics/drug addicts. They start boozing from the time they wake up.

Yeah? But Puerto Rico doesn't? Even though they produce tons of prescription drugs and medical devices?
Puerto Rico is a socilalist shit hole

Puerto Rican government-debt crisis - Wikipedia

3.2 million people accumulate $74 billion in debt...yeah..no wonder they gave the US AOC....it's the gift that you better give back...cut ties and let them sink to the bottom, cause they sure caused it themselves

Ah I see you are an America hater. :icon_rolleyes:

You see me as wanting to be respected again as being an "American hater"?

I know I'm going to regret asking...but why in your opinion is America not respected?

To start with, our continual never ending wars. Our hypocrisy. Such as condemning China for manipulating their money supply when we do that constantly.

Sounds like boilerplate liberal talking points. Do you have any thoughts of your own?

You can address those or not.

Who specifically does not respect America, name them or you are just parroting talking points. The left told you what to think and say and you obeyed.

Man, this would be so great. Dump California. Add Greenland.

Trump Eyes a New Real-Estate Purchase: Greenland
How many more trillions is that gonna add to the debt?

If we exchange it for California, it should be net positive for the balance sheet.

And hey, everyone in California keeps wishing for Danish law anyway....this is a win win deal.
You do know that CA is the world's 5th largest economy, right?

Which is an important selling point before closing the deal....don’t tell the Danes about the liabilities....just focus on the assets...

Denmark is playing hard to get while they piss away $500M a year on Greenland. I think it'd be a HOOT to buy it...plus the Chinese are hard after it....anything to mess with those skunks.

a hell of a lot less then medicare for all will
No let’s cut the epa and watch Americans flourish.

Actually, most of Appalachia does. Just Kentucky and West Virginia alone make up five of the top 10 poorest counties in the country. And opioid deaths in just West Virginia, the state that has less than half the population of Chicago and Baltimore, has 3 to 4 times more deaths from opioids then those two big cities do from guns.
And Kentucky is nearly 90% white and West Virginia is about 94% white. So those racist whites in the GOP can’t blame opioid deaths and poverty on black people living in their states.
Something they try to do all the time.
I wonder why it’s only rich democrat run towns you see economic protest riots .. hmmm and oppression hmmm

Expanding welfare isn’t productive haha

Expanding welfare isn’t productive haha
Don't be stupider than you have to be kid.

Forum List

Back