Trump wants to throw people in jail or take away their citizenship for burning the American flag

Outlaw burning the American flag, and people will just respond by burning flags that LOOK like the American flag,

but actually do not qualify as being the American flag. Remove one star from an American flag, for example,

and it's no longer THE American flag.

I don't get to shook up about flagburning, but Its a cowardly act most likely progressives compensating for a lack of manhood…
It makes as much sense as Colin Kaepernick declaring he doesn't like how things are here in America yet walks around with a Fidel Castro T-shirt on and praising the man and how he ran his country....

:wtf:

Trump is really just a B-list RWnut, much like those we see around here.

Just a shallow nutter who learned his nuttery listening to RW radio.

Donald Trump: Burn the flag, go to jail - CNNPolitics.com

I think he's just trolling, but what an irresponsible statement coming from the president elect.
Why is it irresponsible? He is graphically expressing a strong objection to burning the flag. I'll bet most Americans share his feelings about it.

I have a strong objection to Donald Trump. Can I jail everyone who doesn't?

You have no authority.

When you get elected POTUS, knock yourself out then.

So you think Trump being president gives him the authority to go out and jail people who burn the flag?

Is that how it's done in your country?
No....that's how it's done in this country. How many people has Obama had locked up or brought charges against for speaking their minds? How many rightwingers has he harrassed using the IRS?

You can include me on that list.

I don't get to shook up about flagburning, but Its a cowardly act most likely progressives compensating for a lack of manhood…
It makes as much sense as Colin Kaepernick declaring he doesn't like how things are here in America yet walks around with a Fidel Castro T-shirt on and praising the man and how he ran his country....

:wtf:
The mind of an alt right snowflake. ^^^

Those two things dont go together in your mind? Are all you snowflakes really that uneducated?

I think he's just trolling, but what an irresponsible statement coming from the president elect.
Why is it irresponsible? He is graphically expressing a strong objection to burning the flag. I'll bet most Americans share his feelings about it.

You have no authority.

So you think Trump being president gives him the authority to go out and jail people who burn the flag?

No....that's how it's done in this country. How many people has Obama had locked up or brought charges against for speaking their minds? How many rightwingers has he harrassed using the IRS?

How long were you in jail? Did you get buttfucked?

You have no authority.

Zero ?

That Obama /IRS story is a lie .

Explain how its cowardly. This should be interesting if you know the meaning of cowardly.
They're brave enough to burn the American flag but not brave enough to join the military to fight for it....they are brave enough to burn the American flag but don't take the time to vote....they burn the American flag while complaining about how bad things are in this country then follow up burning the flag with vandalizing / rioting / looting / calling for racist murders...

No doubt Trump is well aware of the Supreme Court decision but it sure is refreshing to see a president-elect voice the same opinion as millions of patriotic Veterans.

You have no authority.

Can you show us one person locked up for speaking their mind? This should be amusing to see you prove Obama locked anyone up.

Explain how its cowardly. This should be interesting if you know the meaning of cowardly.
It's exceptionally cowardly, it's almost always mob rule - let's burn flags because we disagree with such and such…
It's just like the riots, you know... let's tear up our own shit because we're mad at the world...
:itsok:

That Obama /IRS story is a lie .
Except you have been proven to be a complete idiot and liar REPEATEDL regarding this as it was proven (links / video) of Lois Lerner admitting to the press - and apologizing - for her office targeting conservative groups....as the head of the IRS john Koskinen admitted (before Congress - links / video / transcripts) that Conservatives were targeted.

And when you continue to LIE after it has all been proven you continue to annihilate any credibility you had last, leaving no one with any reason to pay attention to anything you say anymore.

Forum List

Back