Trump wants to throw people in jail or take away their citizenship for burning the American flag

I don't get to shook up about flagburning, but Its a cowardly act most likely progressives compensating for a lack of manhood…
It makes as much sense as Colin Kaepernick declaring he doesn't like how things are here in America yet walks around with a Fidel Castro T-shirt on and praising the man and how he ran his country....

:wtf:
The mind of an alt right snowflake. ^^^

Those two things dont go together in your mind? Are all you snowflakes really that uneducated?

Why is it irresponsible? He is graphically expressing a strong objection to burning the flag. I'll bet most Americans share his feelings about it.

I have a strong objection to Donald Trump. Can I jail everyone who doesn't?

You have no authority.

When you get elected POTUS, knock yourself out then.

So you think Trump being president gives him the authority to go out and jail people who burn the flag?

Is that how it's done in your country?
No....that's how it's done in this country. How many people has Obama had locked up or brought charges against for speaking their minds? How many rightwingers has he harrassed using the IRS?

You can include me on that list.

Zero ?

That Obama /IRS story is a lie .
Sure thing Sparky.....

2.gif.cf.gif

Last edited:
There is no reason to get excited about Trump's latest trolling. What he advocates is not without precedent. I'm sure that in North Korea, they would do the same, or worse to someone who burned their flag.

Explain how its cowardly. This should be interesting if you know the meaning of cowardly.
They're brave enough to burn the American flag but not brave enough to join the military to fight for it....they are brave enough to burn the American flag but don't take the time to vote....they burn the American flag while complaining about how bad things are in this country then follow up burning the flag with vandalizing / rioting / looting / calling for racist murders...
I asked how flag burning was cowardly not brave. Can you focus?

Can you show us one person locked up for speaking their mind? This should be amusing to see you prove Obama locked anyone up.
That would be the director/producer of the infamous video Barry and Hillary tried to use as an excuse for the f* up in allowing 4 Americans to needlessly die in Benghazi.

Both openly declared they would put the filmmaker in jail for exercising his 1st Amendment Right - Hillary told the deceased relatives she was going to make the filmmaker pay.

Can you show us one person locked up for speaking their mind? This should be amusing to see you prove Obama locked anyone up.
That would be the director/producer of the infamous video Barry and Hillary tried to use as an excuse for the f* up in allowing 4 Americans to needlessly die in Benghazi.

Both openly declared they would put the filmmaker in jail for exercising his 1st Amendment Right - Hillary told the deceased relatives she was going to make the filmmaker pay.
So no one then? Is this filmmaker in prison?

Explain how its cowardly. This should be interesting if you know the meaning of cowardly.
They're brave enough to burn the American flag but not brave enough to join the military to fight for it....they are brave enough to burn the American flag but don't take the time to vote....they burn the American flag while complaining about how bad things are in this country then follow up burning the flag with vandalizing / rioting / looting / calling for racist murders...
Only a Snowflake would believe burning the flag was brave....

Only a Snowflake would believe burning the flag but being too much of a damn coward to protect this country was brave...

Only a Snowflake would believe burning the flag, vandalizing, rioting, looting - stealing TVs, calling for racist murders and seditious assassinations was brave...

'Nuff said.

Only a Snowflake would believe burning the flag was brave....

Only a Snowflake would believe burning the flag but being too much of a damn coward to protect this country was brave...

Only a Snowflake would believe burning the flag, vandalizing, rioting, looting - stealing TVs, calling for racist murders and seditious assassinations was brave...

'Nuff said.
I've burnt flags and I was in the military. If you cant prove its cowardly then you are just being a snowflake again.

Donald Trump: Burn the flag, go to jail - CNNPolitics.com

I think he's just trolling, but what an irresponsible statement coming from the president elect.
Nine Clowns With Gavels and Gowns

It's about time we quit letting SCROTUS tell us how to live. Those nasty judicial snakes love to go in-your-face by defying the people's will. It gives them a sadistic pleasure to legalize something as outrageous as flag-burning, stick their tongues out at us, and smirk, "Nah, nah, nuh-nah-nah! We made our omnipotent decision and there's not a thing you can do about it."

The scapegoat for Benghazi was released from prison.

That Obama /IRS story is a lie .
Except you have been proven to be a complete idiot and liar REPEATEDL regarding this as it was proven (links / video) of Lois Lerner admitting to the press - and apologizing - for her office targeting conservative groups....as the head of the IRS john Koskinen admitted (before Congress - links / video / transcripts) that Conservatives were targeted.

And when you continue to LIE after it has all been proven you continue to annihilate any credibility you had last, leaving no one with any reason to pay attention to anything you say anymore.

How does that turn into Obama using the IRS to target his enemies !?

You idiot! Obama uses an IRS branch office in deep red southern Ohio to target 51c groups who BY THEIR DEFINITION can't be Obamas enemy . But hey, he will make them fill out EXtra paperwork to get their tax exempt status! Ohhh what a burn!! That will fix them good !!!

Fucking ponderous how righties blow up these stories into fairy tales .

I think he's just trolling, but what an irresponsible statement coming from the president elect.

If you are here illegally, I recommend you don't torch a flag in a public square. You will find your future American citizenship in peril should you decide to apply for it..and you will be deported until you can figure out how to visit us legally.

Screw illegal criminals who sneak into our country, just to burn flags. They aren't American citizens, nor do they deserve to be.

I've burnt flags and I was in the military. If you cant prove its cowardly then you are just being a snowflake again.
If that is true, if you have burnt the flag and used to be in the military I am glad you are no longer in the military, as doing so is a disgrace and an insult to the military and this country.

Some things don't have to be proven, such as the fact that Snowflakes burning American flags because they don't get their way are pu$$ies and cowards. YOU are one of the results of handing out 'participation' trophies instead of teaching kids some hard facts about life:
- Not everyone is a winner / you don't always win
- Try hard, do your best, and learn from your mistakes.
- Accept responsibilities, don't bale others - learn to assess yourself to get better
- Don't be a sore loser - be a gracious winner.

...things Snowflakes continuously prove they know nothing about.

Where was he imprisoned?

Why is it irresponsible? He is graphically expressing a strong objection to burning the flag. I'll bet most Americans share his feelings about it.
Why is it irresponsible? Ever heard of the first amendment?

Since when is arson speech?
Flag burning is not arson.

Having served proudly in the military going on 30 years I understand where Trump is coming from; however, I served all that time to protect the Constitutional rights of EVERYONE. THAT means I served to protect the Constitutional Right for some seditious, subversive, Snowflake who is calling for the overthrow of the govt and the assassination of President Trump to burn the American flag.

Freedom of speech means everyone's right to speak out is protected. Like it or not.
Non citizens are not protected by our constitution in the same way that we are. If you are here illegally, you forfeit that protection.

Where was he imprisoned?

Los Angeles.

Forum List

Back