Trump wants to throw people in jail or take away their citizenship for burning the American flag

The right wing version of PC. I hate to see the flag being burned, but I'll defend you if you do it. Same as if you don't want to bake a cake. So much for freedom of expression.
I'll never defend flag-burning.I might buy you a ticket to Cuba if you don't like America.
I love America, especially the First Amendment.

Burn the Cuban flag in Cuba, and you end up in jail.

Hmm, what a coincidence!

Last edited:
Why is it irresponsible? He is graphically expressing a strong objection to burning the flag. I'll bet most Americans share his feelings about it.

I have a strong objection to Donald Trump. Can I jail everyone who doesn't?

You have no authority.

When you get elected POTUS, knock yourself out then.

So you think Trump being president gives him the authority to go out and jail people who burn the flag?

Is that how it's done in your country?
No....that's how it's done in this country. How many people has Obama had locked up or brought charges against for speaking their minds? How many rightwingers has he harrassed using the IRS?

You can include me on that list.
Can you show us one person locked up for speaking their mind? This should be amusing to see you prove Obama locked anyone up.
No problem, spongelips.

‘Schindler’s List’ producer: Obama wants to ‘lock up’ foes

NEW YORK – “Schindler’s List” producer Gerald Molen, who is working on a new film with conservative author Dinesh D’Souza, says he will be watching for a federal court to deliver justice when a sentencing hearing is held in the fall on D’Souza’s violation of campaign laws.

D’Souza on Tuesday pleaded guilty to one part of a federal indictment in a plea bargain that had prosecutors give up on the worst counts. He will be sentenced in September.

There have been claims the case was a politically charged prosecution from the outset. Molen said he will be among those watching to make sure politics don’t influence the sentencing.

Molen issued a statement after D’Souza’s court hearing Tuesday.

“This administration doesn’t see its opponents as dissenters but as enemies, and if they can’t refute you, they try to lock you up,” he said.
Dinesh D'Souza did a year on trumped up charges for pissing Obama off.

Donald Trump: Burn the flag, go to jail - CNNPolitics.com

I think he's just trolling, but what an irresponsible statement coming from the president elect.
I'll bet most Americans share his feelings about it.
"Let Them Eat Representation," Cackled Marie Antoinette. Then She Laughed Her Head Off.

That's all that matters. Pushy political elitists can take their putrid republic and put its neck under the democratic blade of the guillotine.

I've burnt flags and I was in the military. If you cant prove its cowardly then you are just being a snowflake again.
If that is true, if you have burnt the flag and used to be in the military I am glad you are no longer in the military, as doing so is a disgrace and an insult to the military and this country.

Some things don't have to be proven, such as the fact that Snowflakes burning American flags because they don't get their way are pu$$ies and cowards. YOU are one of the results of handing out 'participation' trophies instead of teaching kids some hard facts about life:
- Not everyone is a winner / you don't always win
- Try hard, do your best, and learn from your mistakes.
- Accept responsibilities, don't bale others - learn to assess yourself to get better
- Don't be a sore loser - be a gracious winner.

...things Snowflakes continuously prove they know nothing about.

Careful, Asciepias. Easyt65 is about to go full John Wayne on you!

I've burnt flags and I was in the military. If you cant prove its cowardly then you are just being a snowflake again.
If that is true, if you have burnt the flag and used to be in the military I am glad you are no longer in the military, as doing so is a disgrace and an insult to the military and this country.

Some things don't have to be proven, such as the fact that Snowflakes burning American flags because they don't get their way are pu$$ies and cowards. YOU are one of the results of handing out 'participation' trophies instead of teaching kids some hard facts about life:
- Accept responsibilities, don't bale others - learn to assess yourself to get better

I didnt ask if you were glad I'm not in the military. Thats irrelevant. I asked you to prove people that burned flags were cowards. Since you cant you are just being a snowflake.

I'm always a winner. Dont project your loser lifestyle on others. Man up and change your poor life.

Careful, Asciepias. Easyt65 is about to go full John Wayne on you!
As long as he remembers John Wayne was an actor he will be safe. :laugh:

I didnt ask if you were glad I'm not in the military. Thats irrelevant. I asked you to prove people that burned flags were cowards. Since you cant you are just being a snowflake.

I'm always a winner. Dont project your loser lifestyle on others. Man up and change your poor life.

Why not burn the flag in front of our disabled veterans and Gold Star families?

How does that turn into Obama using the IRS to target his enemies !?

Much like with Hillary's server, it was Proven Obama knew all about it.

The MerFer:
- Spied on th
e American people - citizens, media, reporters, and even Congress

- Used the IRS as a weapon against citizens - only 1 of two Presidents to ever do so, both Liberals - Bill Clinton and Barak Obama

- And has been proven to have met with the Organizer hired by the Clinton campaign to engage in political terrorism and violence against the American people - Trump supporters.

He repeatedly attacked / went after Americans. This POS should have been Impeached numerous times. I'm just sorry now, though, that Hillary not only does NOT become the 1st FEMALE President but also does NOT join her husband in becoming the 1st Presidential Couple to BOTH be Impeached! :p

If you believe in free speech, you must believe that flag burning is neither arson nor any other crime.

Flags are not fuel. They do not provide a sustainable source of light as they burn. Neither do they provide adequate heat for those suffering in the cold.

The one and only reason to burn a flag is to make a political statement. That's an expression of free speech.

If you want to be governed in a constitutionally acceptable manner, you must ACCEPT the constitution and all its provisions.

I would if they were there when I did it. What do you think I would do different?

I think he's just trolling, but what an irresponsible statement coming from the president elect.

Our Mr. Tweety President elect strikes again--LOL I suspect we'll see this for the next 4 years, if he's not impeached first.

1st amendment rights guarantees freedom of speech, and the court has already ruled that burning the U.S. Flag is part of that protection.

th

Sweet baby Jesus--he's not even President yet, where criticism comes at you from every direction, and he just cannot learn to ignore it. Trump needs a straight jacket already.

But that's a Narcissist for you. They not only need constant attention, but they have be ADORED in order to survive their personality disorder.

A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

trump_protest_0.jpg

And he's definitely not getting a lot of LOVE here--LOL

If you believe in free speech, you must believe that flag burning is neither arson nor any other crime.

Flags are not fuel. They do not provide a sustainable source of light as they burn. Neither do they provide adequate heat for those suffering in the cold.

The one and only reason to burn a flag is to make a political statement. That's an expression of free speech.

If you want to be governed in a constitutionally acceptable manner, you must ACCEPT the constitution and all its provisions.

Why not burn the flag in Arlington Cemetary?

Why is it irresponsible? He is graphically expressing a strong objection to burning the flag. I'll bet most Americans share his feelings about it.
Why is it irresponsible? Ever heard of the first amendment?

Since when is arson speech?
Flag burning is not arson.
The meth making felon was put back in jail for (I think a year) violating the terms of his parole, spectacularly.

What is Trump thinking when he writes this stuff?

Beyond being blatantly unconstitutional.......Who has ever had their citizenship revoked?
I think you pud-knockers are just bleating like sheep over Trump's habit of speaking his mind.

Fuckin whiners, the lot of ya.

If that is what's in his mind....he needs to shut up

I would if they were there when I did it. What do you think I would do different?

Try to act like a decent person?

Not a good place to protest since there are a lot of dead people around?

Because they don't own it Retard!

Try to act like a decent person?
Whats indecent about burning the flag?

Did many die serving our country?

Did many die serving our country?
In Arlington? Of course. Do people typically protest on graves?

Forum List

Back