Trump wants to throw people in jail or take away their citizenship for burning the American flag

she changed her mind responsibly

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

She FLIP-FLOPPED her ass off!

Her personal beliefs drove her to co-sponsor a bill to criminalize burning the American flag, and - like always throughout her political career - when she began taking heat for her stance she reversed course to politically save herself so fast she almost gave herself whiplash!

View attachment 100334

Political Whiplash From Changing Positions So Quickly

She pandered to veterans who lobbied her to support the bill. Bad move. She paid for it.

'Trump wants to throw people in jail or take away their citizenship for burning the American flag'

Is ANYONE surprised the hypocritical, Flip-Flopping Snowflakes haven't mentioned this during their attacks on Trump regarding this issue:

"Trump takes heat for wanting to outlaw flag burning -- but Clinton wanted the same in 2005"

Hillary Clinton CO-SPONSORED a Bill in 2005 that would have criminalized burning the American Flag?!
-- Trump takes heat for wanting to outlaw flag burning -- but Clinton wanted the same in 2005

"Trump’s suggestions are similar to a bill pushed in the Senate in 2005 that would criminalize flag burning – a bill that was co-sponsored by then-Sen. Hillary Clinton."

The Snowflakes attacks on Trump prove THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THEIR OWN CANDIDATE! If they did know this about Hillary it just proves how pathetic, hypocritical dirtbags they are to attack Trump for believing something that Senator Clinton tried to take legislative action on!

The more likely story is that the ignorant, Trump-hating SHEEP heard / read Trump wanted to criminalize flag burning and quickly moved to attack him for it...not being smart / informed enough to realize Trump is just piggy-backing off HILLARY's beliefs, which she tried to criminalize as a Senator.

Way to go, Snowflakes - way to keep make yourselves look ignorant!

View attachment 100326

'Goofy' Snowflakes :p
You alt right snowflakes should do better research or learn how to read.

Flag Protection Act of 2005 - Wikipedia

"The law would have prohibited burning or otherwise destroying and damaging the US flag with the primary purpose of intimidation or inciting immediate violence or for the act of terrorism."
Snowflakes are college students who melt at the slightest sign of opposition. You can't use it on rightwingers, only libroids.

Generation Snowflake - Wikipedia

she changed her mind responsibly

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

She FLIP-FLOPPED her ass off!

Her personal beliefs drove her to co-sponsor a bill to criminalize burning the American flag, and - like always throughout her political career - when she began taking heat for her stance she reversed course to politically save herself so fast she almost gave herself whiplash!

View attachment 100334

Political Whiplash From Changing Positions So Quickly

Her personal beliefs drove her to sponsor a bill that would jail people burning the flag for terrorist or intimidation purposes. Cant you read?

She flip flopped because she realized it would be used on protesters.

'Trump wants to throw people in jail or take away their citizenship for burning the American flag'

Is ANYONE surprised the hypocritical, Flip-Flopping Snowflakes haven't mentioned this during their attacks on Trump regarding this issue:

"Trump takes heat for wanting to outlaw flag burning -- but Clinton wanted the same in 2005"

Hillary Clinton CO-SPONSORED a Bill in 2005 that would have criminalized burning the American Flag?!
-- Trump takes heat for wanting to outlaw flag burning -- but Clinton wanted the same in 2005

"Trump’s suggestions are similar to a bill pushed in the Senate in 2005 that would criminalize flag burning – a bill that was co-sponsored by then-Sen. Hillary Clinton."

The Snowflakes attacks on Trump prove THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THEIR OWN CANDIDATE! If they did know this about Hillary it just proves how pathetic, hypocritical dirtbags they are to attack Trump for believing something that Senator Clinton tried to take legislative action on!

The more likely story is that the ignorant, Trump-hating SHEEP heard / read Trump wanted to criminalize flag burning and quickly moved to attack him for it...not being smart / informed enough to realize Trump is just piggy-backing off HILLARY's beliefs, which she tried to criminalize as a Senator.

View attachment 100326

"The law would have prohibited burning or otherwise destroying and damaging the US flag with the primary purpose of intimidation or inciting immediate violence or for the act of terrorism."
Snowflakes are college students who melt at the slightest sign of opposition. You can't use it on rightwingers, only libroids.

I can use it on anyone I want alt right snowflake. If you dont like it try and stop me.

Trump will soon be rounding up all the Boy Scouts and send them to gitmo!

Libs continue to use the childish lame-ass tactic of simply blaming everything they are / have been caught doing / been called to go back and attack Conservatives. They are so ignorant and have gotten so used to blindly following and parroting what their liberals masters have fed to them they do not have the ability to be original anymore.

'Uh-uh, YOU are' is about as original as the Snowflakes can get these days. :p

I can use it on anyone I want alt right snowflake. If you dont like it try and stop me.
There are NO 'alt right snowflakes', my idiot friend.

There are 'AltRight's - a term Libs began using to attack any intelligent Conservative who rejected Washington Establishment career self-serving politicians -

And then there are 'Snowflakes' - libs who need safe spaces on college campuses and in their own homes where they can retreat back to after a hard day of flag-burning, calling for the overthrow of the US govt, calling for the racist murders of all whites, and calling for the assassination of Trump...all because they lost the election and are butthurt.

Get it straight, man - you're embarrassing yourself.

Stop you? Hell no....watching you FLAUNT your ignorance is funny as hell!

:p

Thank you for admitting Hillary is a big ol' FLIP-FLOPPER...

...and that all the Snowflakes attacking Trump for his stance on this issue yet who are not attacking Hillary for the same...or her flip-flopping...are also Hypocrites.

There are 'AltRight's - a term Libs began using to attack any intelligent Conservative who rejected Washington Establishment career self-serving politicians -

And then there are 'Snowflakes' - libs who need safe spaces on college campuses and in their own homes where they can retreat back to after a hard day of flag-burning, calling for the overthrow of the US govt, calling for the racist murders of all whites, and calling for the assassination of Trump...all because they lost the election and are butthurt.

You are an alt right snowflake. Obviously there are many of you.

View attachment 100326

I guess a racist like yourself can call someone a racist all day long, but it carries no weight, and only makes you look like an idiot.

Just a technical question.

If you ban flag burning, how do you define what constitutes an actual American flag?

Thank you for admitting Hillary is a big ol' FLIP-FLOPPER...

...and that all the Snowflakes attacking Trump for his stance on this issue yet who are not attacking Hillary for the same...or her flip-flopping...are also Hypocrites.
Youre welcome. Drumpf was attacked just like Hilary was attacked. You are the hypocrite or maybe just stupid because you cant read.

Donald Trump: Burn the flag, go to jail - CNNPolitics.com

I think he's just trolling, but what an irresponsible statement coming from the president elect.
Why is it irresponsible? He is graphically expressing a strong objection to burning the flag. I'll bet most Americans share his feelings about it.

I have a strong objection to Donald Trump. Can I jail everyone who doesn't?

You have no authority.

When you get elected POTUS, knock yourself out then.

View attachment 100326

I guess a racist like yourself can call someone a racist all day long, but it carries no weight, and only makes you look like an idiot.
Calling you or anyone else an alt right snow flake has nothing to do with races. Doing such proves you are an idiot.

Donald Trump: Burn the flag, go to jail - CNNPolitics.com

I think he's just trolling, but what an irresponsible statement coming from the president elect.
Why is it irresponsible? He is graphically expressing a strong objection to burning the flag. I'll bet most Americans share his feelings about it.

I have a strong objection to Donald Trump. Can I jail everyone who doesn't?

You have no authority.

When you get elected POTUS, knock yourself out then.

So you think Trump being president gives him the authority to go out and jail people who burn the flag?

Is that how it's done in your country?

You are an alt right snowflake. Obviously there are many of you.
Makes as much sense as calling Gandhi a warmonger. It makes no sense at all.

Forum List

Back