Trump warns of 'problems' like 'we've never seen' if he's indicted

Actually that's completely FALSE. The secret service guards people, not documents. Guests, the staff, the Trump family and friends were allowed to freely visit the "45" office.
The Secret Service turns the presidents home into a literal fortress you imbecile. :cuckoo:

Well..a threat eh? Somehow I'm not worried...although I do want to re-up my popcorn supply! Trump's faction simply doesn't have the horses...and the Govt. is just aching to make an example or two.

Protests are cool...and speech, and non-violent civil disobedience. But violence will lead to a smashing..and rather than the spark to ignite a civil War..you will see a fizzle.

I note with interest that the threat is about Trump simply being indicted..not convicted or anything. Which is to say..Trump's position is that the law cannot even have the temerity to call him to account--never mind convict him. I believe that this is because Trump knows he is guilty and he knows that a trial would convict him. So for him, an indictment signals 'the end'.

I laughed at the obvious 'dog whistle' that the last sentence is~

Florida Flies 2 Planeloads of Migrants to Martha’s Vineyard
Former President Donald Trump said Thursday the nation would face "problems ... the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen" if he is indicted over his handling of classified documents after leaving office, an apparent suggestion that such a move by the Justice Department could spark violence from Trump's supporters.
“If a thing like that happened, I would have no prohibition against running,” former President Donald Trump said.
The former president said an indictment wouldn’t stop him from running for the White House again and repeatedly said Americans “would not stand” for his prosecution.
“If a thing like that happened, I would have no prohibition against running,” Trump said in an interview with conservative talk radio host Hugh Hewitt. “I think if it happened, I think you’d have problems in this country the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen before. I don’t think the people of the United States would stand for it.”
Hewitt asked Trump what he meant by “problems.”
“I think they’d have big problems. Big problems. I just don’t think they’d stand for it. They will not sit still and stand for this ultimate of hoaxes,” Trump said.
It’s not the first time Republicans have hinted at potential civil unrest if the DOJ indicts Trump. Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham made headlines last month when he said there would be “riots in the street” if “there is a prosecution of Donald Trump for mishandling classified information.” Graham’s comments were slammed as “irresponsible” and “shameful.” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, without naming the South Carolina senator, said these comments from “extreme Republicans” were “dangerous.”
Hewitt appeared to see Trump’s comments as a nod toward potential unrest, asking the former president how he would respond when the “legacy media” accuses him of inciting violence.

“That’s not inciting. I’m just saying what my opinion is,” Trump said. “I don’t think the people of this country would stand for it.”
You obviously didn't hear what Democrat Senator Hirono said. She actually did call for violence.

Violence is one of the key characteristics of Fascism.

If thats true, no group in the nation comes anything close to the level of political violence that we see from the left. How many people were murdered during your riots? Wasnt it like 30 people? Plus thousands of assaults on cops AND thousands of assaults on civilians. A bunch of women were raped too.

Who do you think is the second worse behind democrats? Republicans? How many murders and rapes took place on January 6th, besides Ashley Babbit? If we are the second most violent political group in the nation, apparently everyone but democrats are almost completely non violent. We are nothing even remotely close to you guys.

Last edited:
If thats true, no group in the nation comes anything close to the level of political violence that we see from the left. How many people were murdered during your riots? Wasnt it like 30 people? Plus thousands of assaults on cops AND thousands of assaults on civilians. A bunch of women were raped too.

Who do you think is the second worse behind democrats? Republicans? How many murders and rapes took place on January 6th, besides Ashley Babbit? If we are the second most violent political group in the nation, apparently everyone but democrats are almost completely non violent. We are nothing even remotely close to you guys.
Thousands UPON thousands. And no evidence to show for it.

Thousands UPON thousands. And no evidence to show for it.
You mean the ballots and other things the swing states withheld from the public? The absolute lack of any transparency? The lawsuits threatening those who challenged the fraud?

You mean the ballots and other things the swing states withheld from the public? The absolute lack of any transparency? The lawsuits threatening those who challenged the fraud?
You have NO, I repeat NO evidence of it.

The Judges do not allow for no evidence in their courts.

Nothing was withheld because there was nothing to be withheld.

Allegations do not create a batch of fraudulent votes by merely saying that there may be some.

Allegations do not create a batch of fraudulent votes by merely saying that there may be some.
Same old lies over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Why would he call out Republicans who want to Make America Great Again?
The same reason I don’t believe the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea is a thing, even though ‘Democratic’ and ‘Republic’ are in there.

That has nothing to do with being denied an evidentiary hearing. A corrupt judiciary is responsible for that.
When was the last time you were involved in a court case?
You need evidence, as in affidavits long before you get an evidentiary hearing. You have to prove your case to the satisfaction of the judge that you have a case. Not the other way around.

A civil evidentiary hearing could be held to request or prohibit the introduction of specific evidence during the trial. Evidentiary hearings may also occur when one party asks the court to find the opposing party in contempt of a preexisting judicial order. For example, civil parties may have entered into a stipulated agreement or consent decree.

Discussions and debate of democrat election fraud are here to stay. 2020 forever changed the way the world sees democrats at election time. These discussions and debates about democrat election fraud are NEVER going away. NEVER.

The Secret Service turns the presidents home into a literal fortress you imbecile. :cuckoo:
Not when it's the home of hundreds of guests. What about when the Chinese spy, or the fake heiress got to photo-op with the president?

Discussions and debate of democrat election fraud are here to stay. 2020 forever changed the way the world sees democrats at election time. These discussions and debates about democrat election fraud are NEVER going away. NEVER.
As Biden said. When you have one party that says elections have one of two outcomes. They either win, or they were cheated.

Forum List

Back