Trump Was a Mistake

Hillary didn't get the votes that count....period.

If Trump was 'rejected' how was it He became president?

Because we use a system devised by slave rapists who didn't trust the people, and no one who knew better had the guts to stop it.

Being unfit for the nomination precisely describes Biden/Harris to a tee.
Actually, they have extensive experience in public service, and I'm happy to have them QUIETLY do the work of the country without any game show shit.

If you want to piss and moan over the lie of Trump killing half a million people, when was it His vax operation warp speed came out...?
You mean the one he totally fumbled the rollout on, and then turned his followers into rabid anti-vaxxers so Biden wouldn't get credit for cleaning up his mess?

His management of the pandemic was atrocious.
But only because he listened to little fuck Fauci and the other authoritarians. Yet Fauci is STILL lionized by the media and the D Party. Weird no?

Dont you find it appalling that the nation with by far the most expensive HC system failed so miserably with Covid? You blame Trump, but do you blame Fauci and the system?

Because we use a system devised by slave rapists who didn't trust the people, and no one who knew better had the guts to stop it.

Actually, they have extensive experience in public service, and I'm happy to have them QUIETLY do the work of the country without any game show shit.

You mean the one he totally fumbled the rollout on, and then turned his followers into rabid anti-vaxxers so Biden wouldn't get credit for cleaning up his mess?
Again you overemphasis dumb Trump’s failures. Silly.

He advised his followers to take the vax. He’s claimed credit for getting the vax out so quickly. You fail once again .

Thinking dumb Joe and Kamala competent is further proof you're a duped D partisan.

But only because he listened to little fuck Fauci and the other authoritarians. Yet Fauci is STILL lionized by the media and the D Party. Weird no?

Dont you find it appalling that the nation with by far the most expensive HC system failed so miserably with Covid? You blame Trump, but do you blame Fauci and the system?
That's nonsense..

The problem is that he didn't.

Yes, I blame Grifty for his failures. He wasn't hornswoggled by anyone, he's just a stupid, lazy slob in love with the sound of his nasal braying.

Again you overemphasis dumb Trump’s failures. Silly.

He advised his followers to take the vax. He’s claimed credit for getting the vax out so quickly. You fail once again .

Thinking dumb Joe and Kamala competent is further proof you're a duped D partisan.
Hey, Libertarian...

You're the Shakers of politics....Don't draw so much attention to yourselves.

That's nonsense..

The problem is that he didn't.

Yes, I blame Grifty for his failures. He wasn't hornswoggled by anyone, he's just a stupid, lazy slob in love with the sound of his nasal braying.
How did Trump fail to follow Fauci’s plan?

…and Republicans, even when claiming they don’t like Trump or didn’t vote for him still can’t stop making Excuses for him. So many useful idiots.

Congrats You are probably the least self-aware idiot that I have ever encountered.

that's nonsense.

The problem became ours...

Who was f...ing stupid enough to believe that clown had the essentials to be POTUS?
no its not nonsense,,

he has a duty to protect our rights not violate them,,

did you want him to become a dictator and throw out the constitution??

Why do Democrats / snowflakes have to keep attacking Trump to make themselves feel better about intentionally voting for a brain damaged, treasonous, compromised, criminal, old racist?!

:itsok:

Forum List

Back