Trump was full of shit and trolling...

Or that George Papadopolous was bragging that the Russians had Hillary's emails in a London bar!
Which you KNOW the little weasel made sure Donnie knew. But the defense of Donnie is that the intent wasn't there, because he is a moron. That's literally his defense. 'The President is a moron.'

It's basically the defense for the whole "conspiracy" line of questioning. "We didn't know they were GRU". But then that calls into question ALL of Trump's indefensible behaviour with the Russians. Like taking the translator's notes of his meetings with Putin. The Russian government has a record of all of these meetings. Why doesn't the American government have a record, if the President is only acting in the best interests of the American people?

As the owner of a small, closely held private corporation, Trump has never had to answer to a real Board of Directors, or shareholders. He's never had to answer to anyone but his father, and he fought Fred every step of the way - hence the military schools, the expulsions, the "party boy" reputation, and the "worst student ever" at Wharton. This is a life-long pattern of behaviour for a 71 year-old man child.

If Trump doesn't like being accountable for his actions, he should NOT have run for President.

Yep, we know. It was obvious he was just joking. Same deal with 99% of the 10,000 lies the MSM claims he's told.

"I have the greatest words"

"Everyone says so"

Snopes rates these comments FALSE

When he asked Russia for emails he was being facetious and just playing to the crowd.
.... while simultaneously sharing a lie with Putin about his business dealings in Russia, which were directly with the Kremlin. While his campaign manager was passing insider data to a russian spy. while his little douchebag son was trying to get Clinton dirt from operatives. So, at best, he's a fucking moron to have said what he said, because of how it looks. Surely you understand, given these (and other circumstances I could name) that it comes off a bit differently than, say, if YOU had said it. At least grant that.
opposition research isn't illegal.

When he asked Russia for emails he was being facetious and just playing to the crowd.

If you don't recognize that you are one stupid motherfucker and you belong in the modern day Democrat party.

Collusion? The only collusion is in your ridiculously simpleton head.

Morons.....all of you.

Don’t know why dims keep complaining about it, on these forums. Maybe contact the White House and leave a message. No one else gives a fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.... while simultaneously sharing a lie with Putin about his business dealings in Russia, which were directly with the Kremlin. While his campaign manager was passing insider data to a russian spy. while his little douchebag son was trying to get Clinton dirt from operatives. So, at best, he's a fucking moron to have said what he said, because of how it looks. Surely you understand, given these (and other circumstances I could name) that it comes off a bit differently than, say, if YOU had said it. At least grant that.
opposition research isn't illegal.
BTW, when I want to gather information on someone, I call a meeting at my office. why would I do that at my opposition's office?

Forum List

Back