Trump Was On Fire Today

The only thing I object to is the use of the word Treason. It seems to be coming up more and more now on both sides.

Treason is not lying, disagreeing, moving your party forward, creating policies opposed to by your adversaries. Treason is the most serious federal charge one can make because one of the penalties could be death.

I just don't want to see Republicans overusing the word like the left does with racism. After a while, it loses all it's meaning and impact. However calling Schiff face a lowlife? I'm in total agreement with Trump. It's something you never would have heard out of the mouths of the Bush's or Reagan.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Yes, Trump definitely had a "hair on fire" day. I hope he melts down tomorrow too. It's hilarious.

Trombies watch the man have a tantrum and embarrass himself and the nation and they claim he had a great day owning da libs.

Trombies watch the man have a tantrum and embarrass himself and the nation and they claim he had a great day owning da libs.

The only thing Trump embarrassed was the Democrats. We on the right have been waiting for a fighter for decades. We never have seem to found one until now.

Many years of experience that you can't get along with the left, and you can't get along with the media. Like a bully, if you allow them to beat you, it will only lead to harder beatings.

Long after we're gone, they will still be writing and perhaps making movies about this historic figure we have in the White House today. It's a good time to be an American.

The only thing Trump embarrassed was the Democrats. We on the right have been waiting for a fighter for decades. We never have seem to found one until now.

Many years of experience that you can't get along with the left, and you can't get along with the media. Like a bully, if you allow them to beat you, it will only lead to harder beatings.

Long after we're gone, they will still be writing and perhaps making movies about this historic figure we have in the White House today. It's a good time to be an American.

That wasn't fighting. That was a melt down. All he accomplished today was to show how childish his thought processes are. If he wants people to see how unstable he is, then mission accomplished.

I hope trump doesn't damage America beyond simple repair.
Can any American not see that Trump needs help, but more than that, America needs help. Did most Americans believe that this could not happen in a nation that elects a president, but dictators have been elected in other nations. But the founders were smart and put in an impeachment clause. We had better thank their foresight and use it.

No wonder the criminal, lying Dems are pissed. They're not used to a Republican president fighting back! 2020 is going to be a GREAT year for "Truth, Justice, and the AMERICAN Way"

Yep......
upload_2019-10-2_21-1-17.jpeg

Can any American not see that Trump needs help, but more than that, America needs help. Did most Americans believe that this could not happen in a nation that elects a president, but dictators have been elected in other nations. But the founders were smart and put in an impeachment clause. We had better thank their foresight and use it.

Only a leftist could live in a country doing as fantastic as ours, and think we are living in turmoil because that's what they were told to think.

Yeah, it was better under DumBama. Low wage jobs being created, paying higher taxes, more people on the government dole, race riots in the street. Ah yes, the good ole days are gone because of Trump.

Shittiest dictator ever to allow all the negative media coverage and not round up journalists.

How about losing the ridiculous hyperbole?

If the Senate does vote to convict I hope they use his favorite phrase and say, "You're Fired". Oh, the Irony.

Shittiest dictator ever to allow all the negative media coverage and not round up journalists.

If he doesn't like all the negative coverage, he should quit doing so much dumb shit.

What the democrats have done the past three plus years is treason. Obama, Crooked Hillary, and their DOUCHEBAG associates in the "intelligence" communities should face what treasonous individuals faced back in the day. Check You Tube or whatever for what used to be the punishment for treason.

Last edited:
The only thing I object to is the use of the word Treason. It seems to be coming up more and more now on both sides.

Treason is not lying, disagreeing, moving your party forward, creating policies opposed to by your adversaries. Treason is the most serious federal charge one can make because one of the penalties could be death.

I just don't want to see Republicans overusing the word like the left does with racism. After a while, it loses all it's meaning and impact. However calling Schiff face a lowlife? I'm in total agreement with Trump. It's something you never would have heard out of the mouths of the Bush's or Reagan.

Obama had the US Intelligence agencies SPY on an American citizen who was running for President; that's about as treasonous as you get!

If he doesn't like all the negative coverage, he should quit doing so much dumb shit.
There is no such thing as negative coverage in a dictatorship.
Or did the whole point again go above your head?

Obama had the US Intelligence agencies SPY on an American citizen who was running for President; that's about as treasonous as you get!

No, it was as low as you could get, but not treason. Treason is where you put the country at jeopardy by selling us out; working with the enemy against our own country. Hussein was working against Trump.

Forum List

Back