Trump WH Doctor Says Don't Test For Virus

Isn't it the responsibility of the White House doctor to protect the President? I sure would like to hear that doctor say that to the public. Sounds pretty irresponsible to me.

White House says Trump has not been tested for coronavirus - CNNPolitics
So let me get this straight. First off you want Trump out of office and it does not matter how or why.
Now suddenly you are worried that he has not been tested?
Does that mean you have changed your origanal stance or is this just another I want to try and shit on Trump? I am betting it is just another Trump is bad.

Considering the fellow is a fully qualified doctor and not some crackhead on an Internet forum I have no doubt that he is following the prescribed recommendation. If and when there is a reason I have no doubt that he will insist Trump be tested and if there is a need then proceed to treatment.

Isn't it the responsibility of the White House doctor to protect the President? I sure would like to hear that doctor say that to the public. Sounds pretty irresponsible to me.

So let me get this straight. First off you want Trump out of office and it does not matter how or why.
Does that mean you have changed your origanal stance or is this just another I want to try and shit on Trump? I am betting it is just another Trump is bad.

Considering the fellow is a fully qualified doctor and not some crackhead on an Internet forum I have no doubt that he is following the prescribed recommendation. If and when there is a reason I have no doubt that he will insist Trump be tested and if there is a need then proceed to treatment.
The President, no matter who, should be showing restraint from possible exposure?

If only there was a vaccine for...

moronavirus.jpg

The President, no matter who, should be showing restraint from possible exposure?
So I am right it is just another complain about Trump no matter what. Got it.

If he were tested and didn't want to release the info, we would never know.

You are right, partially. So observant.

No actually since the only degree you have as a doctor would be from methcooking U I am completely correct.

No actually since the only degree you have as a doctor would be from methcooking U I am completely correct.
If I did, it would probably be better than the gack you smoke.

SO no testing until symptoms show up regardless of whether you had contact with infected people?

Yea...tell me this response hasn't been botched
It's the same protocols as they have for tuberculosis.

You know, for all you guys who are saying that when the warm weather comes around this will go away would do well to read up on what happened with the Spanish Flu. Granted, it was bad when it first came around, and it went away when summer came around. However..................the very next year, it came back with a fury and that was the time it was the deadliest.

Currently, we don't know if this virus will be back, and we don't know if it will be worse or not. However, we do know we don't have reliable test kits or vaccines yet.

Wonder if Trump is going to put this on the back burner over the summer if the cases go down?

If I did, it would probably be better than the gack you smoke.
Keep hoping.
If you sell this scare well enough you might actually convince a few people the the current dem hopefuls are viable candidates.

SO no testing until symptoms show up regardless of whether you had contact with infected people?

Maybe it's because they were so short on test kits?

Maybe it's because they were so short on test kits?
Or, perhaps it's a matter of witch doctor that was asked.

You know, for all you guys who are saying that when the warm weather comes around this will go away would do well to read up on what happened with the Spanish Flu. Granted, it was bad when it first came around, and it went away when summer came around. However..................the very next year, it came back with a fury and that was the time it was the deadliest.

Currently, we don't know if this virus will be back, and we don't know if it will be worse or not. However, we do know we don't have reliable test kits or vaccines yet.

Wonder if Trump is going to put this on the back burner over the summer if the cases go down?

The Spanish Flu was H1N1. It never "went away."" It just never spread around again like it did after WW1 when people were stacked in ships together infecting each other, and then sent back home to all 4 corners of the world to spread the disease without any preparations or quarantines in place. H1N1 still exists to this day, and it's one of the strains that's included in most seasonal flu shots.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back