Trump wins again on Border wall

No he isn't. I'm not arguing in circles. I have never once even heard Trump mention the employers.

Donald Trump is the President of the United States, not a sitting judge. These cases don't go to Trump, they go to the court system which Trump does not control. Even his two picks for the SCOTUS sided with liberal positions repeatedly. Trump just stays out of it because it's not his job to interfere in court decisions that he's not personally involved with.

If you don't actually want to comment on what I said, OK, I understand.

That's exactly what I did. You're trying to blame Trump for what a judge does to employers who are busted hiring illegals, and I explained to you that's out of the President's authority.

You have not provided a single case where Trump has arrested and charged an employer. Not a one.

You have provided a few where Obama did.

A judge has nothing to do with that.

No, I provided several links where ICE under the leadership of Trump did bust businesses- plenty of them. But Trump doesn't put on a robe and hear a case. That's what judges do.

ICE does that with or without Trump - its called their JOB,

DDDDDUUUUURRRRRRR

Donald Trump is the President of the United States, not a sitting judge. These cases don't go to Trump, they go to the court system which Trump does not control. Even his two picks for the SCOTUS sided with liberal positions repeatedly. Trump just stays out of it because it's not his job to interfere in court decisions that he's not personally involved with.

That's exactly what I did. You're trying to blame Trump for what a judge does to employers who are busted hiring illegals, and I explained to you that's out of the President's authority.

You have not provided a single case where Trump has arrested and charged an employer. Not a one.

No, I provided several links where ICE under the leadership of Trump did bust businesses- plenty of them. But Trump doesn't put on a robe and hear a case. That's what judges do.

He arrested the employees, not the employers. Obama did far more of both.

Judges do not bring the charges. Trump does.

You are clueless of our justice system, aren't you?

I could understand your confusion if you didn't know anything about it. But I posted the link to the penalties of hiring illegals. Apparently you didn't read it, or are ignoring what it said.

The standard penalty for hiring illegals is a fine. Those fines increase with the frequency of the offenses, and based on how many illegals you had working for you at the time. It's not an arrestable offense. But whether it is or not, it doesn't discount the fact the matter is out of the Presidents hands after that. He did his job by ordering or giving permissions to make the raids. That's where his responsibilities end.

DDDDDUUUUURRRRRRR

Then they are not doing their job under Trump.

I could understand your confusion if you didn't know anything about it. But I posted the link to the penalties of hiring illegals. Apparently you didn't read it, or are ignoring what it said.

The standard penalty for hiring illegals is a fine. Those fines increase with the frequency of the offenses, and based on how many illegals you had working for you at the time. It's not an arrestable offense. But whether it is or not, it doesn't discount the fact the matter is out of the Presidents hands after that. He did his job by ordering or giving permissions to make the raids. That's where his responsibilities end.

It doesn't. He is the top law enforcement official in the country.

You continue to defend the lax enforcement of employers but then you can not understand why others simply say "screw it" in general.

DDDDDUUUUURRRRRRR

Trump cant match Obamas numbers so he declares an emergency and a push for a wall . If he did as good, or better than Obama, he couldnt blow smoke up everyones ass, and whine about MS13 .

Trump isn't matching Obama deportation numbers

LOSER - LOSER - LOSER

Last edited:
Keep in mind, there are about 3 million more migrants in Country since Trump took office. I was hoping for 10 million to be GONE ! Really not working out.

If President Trump were to actually build this wall, 10 million people would march on Washington to prevent his impeachment.

How about we have a moratorium on immigration? We did it before for 30 years between the mid 1920s and 1950s.

Keep in mind, there are about 3 million more migrants in Country since Trump took office. I was hoping for 10 million to be GONE ! Really not working out.

If President Trump were to actually build this wall, 10 million people would march on Washington to prevent his impeachment.

How about we have a moratorium on immigration? We did it before for 30 years between the mid 1920s and 1950s.

No we didn't. We did some really dumb things like McCarthyism. Is that what you clamor for?

3 million more after Trump took office ?

more proof he's extermely WEAK at his job - how about him doing a better job without spending billions of dollars trying to make him look better -

DDDDDUUUUURRRRRRR

Trump cant match Obamas numbers so he declares an emergency and a push for a wall . If he did as good, or better than Obama, he couldnt blow smoke up everyones ass, and whine about MS13 .

LOSER - LOSER - LOSER

What are you talking about? ICE and the courts are just doing their jobs, with or without DumBama.

You continue to defend the lax enforcement of employers but then you can not understand why others simply say "screw it" in general.

The top law enforcement is not a judge. He doesn't process or rule on cases. That's what the court system is for.

The top law enforcement is not a judge. He doesn't process or rule on cases. That's what the court system is for.

There is nothing for the judge to judge. There are no charges being handed down for a court to rule on. You are fully aware of this by now.

DDDDDUUUUURRRRRRR

LOSER - LOSER - LOSER

What are you talking about? ICE and the courts are just doing their jobs, with or without DumBama.

Correct -

even when Obama did nothing he still beat Trump.

Presidents DO NOT bring charges you loon.

You want to try again without the juvenile name calling?

DDDDDUUUUURRRRRRR

LOSER - LOSER - LOSER

Correct -

even when Obama did nothing he still beat Trump.

Beat Trump at doing nothing? Gotcha.

I've explained this to him about a dozen times already. Our federal government under the leadership of ICE conducts the raids. They turn the illegals and the employer over to the court system. The court system decides the fate of everybody involved. He (she) just doesn't get it.

I've explained this to him about a dozen times already. Our federal government under the leadership of ICE conducts the raids. They turn the illegals and the employer over to the court system. The court system decides the fate of everybody involved. He (she) just doesn't get it.

No they don't. The prosecutor does. Trump's prosecutors.

Unfortunately it walls in our less working and bigger crime rubes
Amusing how we stole the land from them also
Not really. There was a war. We won. They lost.

And with what has transpired since, instead of us getting 50% of their territory, it's evident (as then US President James K. Polk said) we should have gotten ALL of it. Letting them have control over was a big mistake. How right you were, Mr President.

Forum List

Back