Trump Wins CPAC 2024 Straw Poll By 49 Points, DeSantis Second At 21%, Mike Pence Gets 0%

Black letter law already holds that publishers who promote particular candidates are providing monetary value and are subject to federal campaign laws.
That’s a lie. You’d be regulating speech and that’s a violation of first amendment.

You authoritarians just can’t contain your disdain for freedom.

So you agree that the Monopoly is a publisher and not a public forum?
Of course social media are publishers. Everyone knows that. They publish speech on their websites.

These are meaningless semantics. We all know what they do. What you can’t figure out is that social media platforms or websites or whatever you want to call them have constitutional rights.

And a moral coward, as you are afraid to face Trump in a contest of ideas.
Trump had ideas?

Yep. Plenty. Talked about them a lot. Implemented them a good deal. If you missed it, that was on you, or possibly your choice of media.

Oh, wait. Or was that just you talking shit?
His “ideas” were mostly half cocked fantasies.

Like how he thought he could start a trade war with China that went nowhere and harmed both sides.

Oh, so now, you know that he had ideas, you just disagreed with them.

So, I guess early, when you were pretending that Trump didn't have ideas, that was just you talking shit.

Question: If you were just talking shit, when you claimed that he had no ideas, how do we know whether or not you are talking shit, when you claim that they were "half cocked"?

Are you done talking shit? Or is this more of a, "that is the only game you know" situation?
Calling them ideas is too generous.

I could say I had an idea to cure cancer but if that’s the extent of the “idea” it’s not really useful.

So, talking shit is all you have, got it.

China has a huge and ever growing trade surplus at our expense. Wanting to address that, to reduce that, is a completely reasonable and valid policy goal.

That you pretend otherwise, and try to dismiss it, is you using the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Ridicule, to avoid and a contest of ideas.
Ah. You’re confusing ideas and goals. Goal is to “deal with China”. The idea is how to do it which Trump never really had.

Trump doesn’t have ideas. He has goals.

And now we are moving on to the word game bullshit portion of your stonewalling.

And now we are moving on to the word game bullshit portion of your stonewalling.
Suit yourself. The point stands. Trump had lofty goals. Had no idea how to accomplish barely any of them.

Healthcare
Iran
North Korea
Deficit

Suit yourself. The point stands. Trump had lofty goals. Had no idea how to accomplish barely any of them.

Healthcare
Iran
North Korea
Deficit

Trade and immigration were the big ones. He made some progress on immigration, less on trade. IMO, his big mistake was thinking that the chinese would negotiate in good faith.

My hope would be, that in his next campaign, he just sets out what he will do.

Trade and immigration were the big ones. He made some progress on immigration, less on trade. IMO, his big mistake was thinking that the chinese would negotiate in good faith.
Immigration reform never actually happened. The wall, being the centerpiece of his “idea”, kind of did happen but as predicted it’s basically useless.

Immigration reform never actually happened. The wall, being the centerpiece of his “idea”, kind of did happen but as predicted it’s basically useless.

Actually, he really focused on illegal immigration. He deported a ton and from what I heard from employers, the supply of illegal labor really dropped.

There was a significant rise in lower end wages, at least partially from that, imo.

That were some really good numbers associated with that. Very exciting stuff. THen covid hit. Too bad. I think without covid messing up his economy, he would have been re-elected, and then had time to realize that China was just fucking around and really crack down on that trade issue.

Actually, he really focused on illegal immigration. He deported a ton and from what I heard from employers, the supply of illegal labor really dropped.

There was a significant rise in lower end wages, at least partially from that, imo.

That were some really good numbers associated with that. Very exciting stuff. THen covid hit. Too bad. I think without covid messing up his economy, he would have been re-elected, and then had time to realize that China was just fucking around and really crack down on that trade issue.
Nah. Deportation statistics didn’t really change that much. See here:

If you have different numbers, go ahead and post them.

The wall just redirected immigrants. Focusing on one town give a false picture.

I would expect as much from a rag like the NY Post.

My hope would be, that in his next campaign, he just sets out what he will do.

The trade deal would have worked but in the process of it taking place, we got hit with Covid. It was a game of Chicken between us and China which means it's to see who drives off the road first. Without the covid problem, Trump would have maintained course as we have plenty of other options than Chinese products to import from different countries.

Pence is a traitor to the American people. As President of the Senate he could have insisted on an audit of the contested Democrat controlled swing districts but he didn't.

He will go down in history as one of the villains of the 2020 stolen election.

The wall just redirected immigrants. Focusing on one town give a false picture.

I would expect as much from a rag like the NY Post.

It stopped their problem, didn't it? Now you claim they just went somewhere else. Well duh! If the entire border were secure, there would be no place for them to go except home. That's kind of the idea. Borders have worked for every country that has this problem, so I don't know where you people get this nutso idea that it works everywhere else, but for some reason, can't work here.

I'll tell you, this commie propaganda works so well on you people you don't even research what they say.

THe employers who could not find illegals to work and whined like faggots about it, indicate otherwise.

But you continue to talk shit. It is all you got.

THe employers who could not find illegals to work and whined like faggots about it, indicate otherwise.

So all you have is hearsay?

Gotcha.

I mean, who needs data when some guy told someone else a thing.

Healthcare
Iran
North Korea
Deficit

Okay, so where is this huge business tax on our job creators? Where is this Medicare for all? Where are these free colleges at? How many had their college loans forgiven by the government? Where is that $15.00 national minimum wage they promised?

Healthcare
Iran
North Korea
Deficit

Okay, so where is this huge business tax on our job creators? Where is this Medicare for all? Where are these free colleges at? How many had their college loans forgiven by the government? Where is that $15.00 national minimum wage they promised?
None of that was ever even possible....lol.....but yet they continue to promise it.

JO

So all you have is hearsay?

Gotcha.

I mean, who needs data when some guy told someone else a thing.

Real information from people who really deal with the real world, trumps some numbers crafted by people trying to look good.

I'm sure you are well aware of the catch and release scam, for one limited example.

These are all relatively simple legislation proposals (although Biden never promised Medicare for all, quite famously).

That’s not exactly the same as promising a new Iranian nuclear deal, which no one could even describe.

Forum List

Back