Trump Wins CPAC 2024 Straw Poll By 49 Points, DeSantis Second At 21%, Mike Pence Gets 0%

Totally agree about finding out in 2022. Heard that he did his thing against Congressman Anthony Gonzalez a few weeks ago in Wellington in what some are calling Trump's revenge tour. It'll be interesting to see if GOP retains that seat next year if Gonzalez isn't renominated.

I used to deliver in Wllington when I was working. During election time, it's loaded with Republican signs, and Trump being the top one. It's a small Andy Griffith kind of town with a lot of old fashioned kind of people. Nice place. I think he buried himself by turning against Trump.

My grandparents lived in Wellington for a while and I recall in the early 60's my brothers and I picking strawberries from the patch in their backyard and then walking a short ways to Isaly's Ice Cream Shop in the center of town. From 1976 to 1981 I would sometimes pass through town on my trips between Columbus and Avon Lake as it was always nice to skip I-71 and use various alternatives. Wellington did have that Norman Rockwell charm.

From here on out we have to assume Trump will be first Emperor of the United States if he ever gets to walk back through the doors of the oval office. No other goal makes sense with the republicans wanting a candidate with that much baggage that can only serve one term.

And the panic mongering is still going strong. Hey, remember when you people pretended to be scared he would start a nuclear war? That was hilarious.

Meanwhile, if he was half as dangerous as you loons pretend, you would be too afraid to log on to this site, let alone talk the shit you talk.
Trump already sent a mob to intimidate his own VP and to violently disrupt the business of congress. After that shit I consider you all a bunch of potential traitors until you come to your senses.

Yeah, more lies. You are a lying asshole.

And a moral coward, as you are afraid to face Trump in a contest of ideas.
Already did, he lost. Turns out he got all his ideas second hand at the Nazi party yard sale,

You claim to have won the war of ideas, and then offer as "proof" a godwin.

Are you.... sentient enough to realize you just proved my point for me, better than I ever could?

Trump ran on Trade and Immigration. You people lied and panic mongered and race baited and rioted for FOUR FUCKING YEARS, and now you are claiming to have won the contest of ideas?

lol!!!

Trump had ideas?

Yep. Plenty. Talked about them a lot. Implemented them a good deal. If you missed it, that was on you, or possibly your choice of media.

Oh, wait. Or was that just you talking shit?
His “ideas” were mostly half cocked fantasies.

Like how he thought he could start a trade war with China that went nowhere and harmed both sides.

You claim to have won the war of ideas, and then offer as "proof" a godwin.

Are you.... sentient enough to realize you just proved my point for me, better than I ever could?

Trump ran on Trade and Immigration. You people lied and panic mongered and race baited and rioted for FOUR FUCKING YEARS, and now you are claiming to have won the contest of ideas?

lol!!!

Yep, their great ideas: de-fund their police departments and we are seeing the results of that. Allowing lowlifes to steal up to $950.00 a day with impunity from stores causing them to close down. Taking guns from law abiding citizens so the criminals will have the upper hand. Attacking our fuel supply that everybody across the country is paying for. Pay people to stay home so they won't take one of the 9 million jobs we have available today. Letting violent criminals out of jail and then blame the increase in crime on the guns.

Yep, they won the contest of ideas alright.

My grandparents lived in Wellington for a while and I recall in the early 60's my brothers and I picking strawberries from the patch in their backyard and then walking a short ways to Isaly's Ice Cream Shop in the center of town. From 1976 to 1981 I would sometimes pass through town on my trips between Columbus and Avon Lake as it was always nice to skip I-71 and use various alternatives. Wellington did have that Norman Rockwell charm.

The place I delivered to was Forest City which is on the street of the Fairgrounds entrance off Rt. 18. When they had their festival every summer, it was nice seeing all the people there, some of them walking Lord knows how far to attend. I'm a city boy so I guess it was just refreshing to see all those smiling and laughing faces you don't see much of here. If you are walking around in the city and see somebody approaching you laughing or smiling, you put your hand near your gun just in case because something might be wrong with that person.

Looking at the constitution for where anything you said overrides the first amendment.

Nope. Not there.

The first amendment says you’re full of shit.

There is no first amendment "right" to silence opponents of the Reich.

Look, the Constitution on you Nazis is like salt on a slug, obviously you've never read the first, nor any other amendment.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

The first amendment is to protect debate, it's not up for debate.

There is no first amendment "right" to silence opponents of the Reich.
There’s a first amendment right for anyone to refuse to publish speech that they don’t want to publish.

And that’s what your guys are trying to take away from people.

There's no evidence. Just Trump's lies.

The black supremacist "church" you go to, is it the one Obama went to? Remember, evil fuck Wright had pamphlets passed out advocating genocide of whites at his cesspool "church."

Trump had ideas?

Yep. Plenty. Talked about them a lot. Implemented them a good deal. If you missed it, that was on you, or possibly your choice of media.

Like how he thought he could start a trade war with China that went nowhere and harmed both sides.

Oh, so now, you know that he had ideas, you just disagreed with them.

So, I guess early, when you were pretending that Trump didn't have ideas, that was just you talking shit.

Question: If you were just talking shit, when you claimed that he had no ideas, how do we know whether or not you are talking shit, when you claim that they were "half cocked"?

Are you done talking shit? Or is this more of a, "that is the only game you know" situation?

You should stop being INSANE for starters.

Just because some assclown like Trump can't admit a loss doesn't mean you should line up to swallow his self-serving lies.

Preach it Nazi

1626183500386.png

Oh look, a Nazi is lying - how unique.

China was on the ropes. What a stroke of luck that biological weapon was released, huh? What a happy coincidence for your masters...

Yep, their great ideas: de-fund their police departments and we are seeing the results of that. Allowing lowlifes to steal up to $950.00 a day with impunity from stores causing them to close down. Taking guns from law abiding citizens so the criminals will have the upper hand. Attacking our fuel supply that everybody across the country is paying for. Pay people to stay home so they won't take one of the 9 million jobs we have available today. Letting violent criminals out of jail and then blame the increase in crime on the guns.

Yep, they won the contest of ideas alright.

Yeah, but the Nazis just need to lie and claim it was really Republicans who wanted to defund the police, with the little Goebbels in the Reich press repeating the lie 24/7 and the public will believe it.

What is the masthead of the Voice of the Reich (formerly NY Times)? "All the gaslighting we can get away with."

There’s a first amendment right for anyone to refuse to publish speech that they don’t want to publish.

No sploogy, there isn't.

You've never read the first amendment and have no clue what is in it.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

R

No sploogy, there isn't.

You've never read the first amendment and have no clue what is in it.

Read it. The law in question, the one you are defending, is a state making a law that abridges the freedom of speech.

A publisher exercises their freedom of speech by deciding what to publish and what not to publish. Telling a publisher they must publish speech they don’t want to is taking away that freedom.

Trump had ideas?

So, I guess early, when you were pretending that Trump didn't have ideas, that was just you talking shit.

Question: If you were just talking shit, when you claimed that he had no ideas, how do we know whether or not you are talking shit, when you claim that they were "half cocked"?

Are you done talking shit? Or is this more of a, "that is the only game you know" situation?
Calling them ideas is too generous.

I could say I had an idea to cure cancer but if that’s the extent of the “idea” it’s not really useful.

R
Read it. The law in question, the one you are defending, is a state making a law that abridges the freedom of speech.

Lying doesn't help you.

A publisher exercises their freedom of speech by deciding what to publish and what not to publish. Telling a publisher they must publish speech they don’t want to is taking away that freedom.

So you agree that the Monopoly is a publisher and not a public forum?

Black letter law already holds that publishers who promote particular candidates are providing monetary value and are subject to federal campaign laws.

The problem is that you don't grasp the subject, you sure the fuck have no idea what the Constitution is about, and you have no grasp of law. You spew talking points from the fascist democrat hate sites and hope to bluff your way through.

Trump had ideas?

You will find recordings of politicians on both sides supporting his agendas.

Trump had ideas?

I could say I had an idea to cure cancer but if that’s the extent of the “idea” it’s not really useful.

So, talking shit is all you have, got it.

China has a huge and ever growing trade surplus at our expense. Wanting to address that, to reduce that, is a completely reasonable and valid policy goal.

That you pretend otherwise, and try to dismiss it, is you using the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Ridicule, to avoid and a contest of ideas.

Trump had ideas?

So, talking shit is all you have, got it.

China has a huge and ever growing trade surplus at our expense. Wanting to address that, to reduce that, is a completely reasonable and valid policy goal.

That you pretend otherwise, and try to dismiss it, is you using the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Ridicule, to avoid and a contest of ideas.
Ah. You’re confusing ideas and goals. Goal is to “deal with China”. The idea is how to do it which Trump never really had.

Trump doesn’t have ideas. He has goals.

Forum List

Back