Trump won. Now look what is happening.

You'd have to be braindead (OP) or blindly partisan to have missed the election story of the past month or so, with Trump urging the gop to not use mail in, when in past elections they'd used it more than dems …. including Trump …, and the dems urging their voters to mail in. And Trump's plan all along has been to declare mail in votes "fraud" to hide the fact that most likely he's getting his ass kicked by voters.

Factually False.
Willfully untrue. although Trump may yet win.

Well, see I could say your opinion of Trump shows a lazy ill informed mind. And that's why all a person has to do to vote is be legally registered. It's called a democratic election in a republic.

Ill informed about what? I vote for what's best for our country, not how nice a person is.

All this does is divide us further. The system is obviously broken and not trusted.

according to Trump. And actually Dick Nixon and Al Gore lost with more class, even though they had a better argument that the result was "fixed."

Huh? The system is broken. We still don't know who won and its the next morning. I agree that his tweet was stupid. Is stupid. In this day and age of tech and we still don't know?!??! Something is amiss.

No kidding. There's no excuse with the technology we have.

Mail in ballots have been used in past elections. We didn't know in 2000 who won either. IF WE REALLY wanted to USE TECHNOLOGY AND TRUMP DOES NOT WANT TO DO THAT, we'd pass a national law making all federal elections run like Colorado's. Everybody gets mailed a ballot, and all ballots have to be turned in by some date to be counted. And the ballot has to be signed and returned in an specific envelop that is mailed out with the ballot.

I don't agree with a national law but I do agree that some states are way behind in their voting technology.

You'd have to be braindead (OP) or blindly partisan to have missed the election story of the past month or so, with Trump urging the gop to not use mail in, when in past elections they'd used it more than dems …. including Trump …, and the dems urging their voters to mail in. And Trump's plan all along has been to declare mail in votes "fraud" to hide the fact that most likely he's getting his ass kicked by voters.

Factually False.
Willfully untrue

It's simply not true Bennyboy
You don't know the difference or don't accept the difference in types of ballots.
Not much I can do over the internet to make you understand -

One of the reasons time limits are placed on contested events is so a resolution can be reached and a winner declared. There will always be a losing side. If the time limits are manipulated so the losers can get a favorable resolution then the credibility of the system fails and the primary ramification is the destruction of the system. That will happen here if this does not stop.
This isn't WWE wrestling. Would you not want your vote counted because they didn't get to it until after midnight? Would that seem okay to you?

Unprecedented amount of mail-in ballots and a very high turn out in general. So it's kind of a no brainer that it will take some states longer to count them. These are our VOTES, Ray. Get your grimy paws off them!
If midnight is the deadline, then tough shit for you. You should have been more responsible and got your vote in on time.

Last edited:

All this does is divide us further. The system is obviously broken and not trusted.

according to Trump. And actually Dick Nixon and Al Gore lost with more class, even though they had a better argument that the result was "fixed."

Huh? The system is broken. We still don't know who won and its the next morning. I agree that his tweet was stupid. Is stupid. In this day and age of tech and we still don't know?!??! Something is amiss.

Mail in ballots have been used in past elections. We didn't know in 2000 who won either. IF WE REALLY wanted to USE TECHNOLOGY AND TRUMP DOES NOT WANT TO DO THAT, we'd pass a national law making all federal elections run like Colorado's. Everybody gets mailed a ballot, and all ballots have to be turned in by some date to be counted. And the ballot has to be signed and returned in an specific envelop that is mailed out with the ballot.

I don't agree with a national law but I do agree that some states are way behind in their voting technology.

In my state, you have to swear you either will not be at home on election day, or you cannot physically show up, and if you're over 65 you can do mail/absentee. Maybe that's good. I dunno. The only reason I see for a natl law would be to make sure every state equally treats its voters. But since the gop held the senate, that's not happening even if Biden wins.

Factually False.
Willfully untrue

It's simply not true Bennyboy
You don't know the difference or don't accept the difference in types of ballots.
Not much I can do over the internet to make you understand -
Of course I understand ballots are different. THAT'S THE POINT. LOL And the gop has used mail in more than dems in past elections.

In my state, you have to swear you either will not be at home on election day, or you cannot physically show up, and if you're over 65 you can do mail/absentee. Maybe that's good. I dunno. The only reason I see for a natl law would be to make sure every state equally treats its voters. But since the gop held the senate, that's not happening even if Biden wins.

That is how it should be!

They missed the deadline. Now they know how many they need. It should be obvious what is going on here. They stopped counting on election night because they didn’t like where it was headed. In fact, these states all stopped counting at about the same time, with the exemption of NV. Phone calls were likely made to stop. They needed to have time to “fix’ the situation that was clearly headed in the wrong direction for them.

NV is taking a day off today, which is absolutely absurd.

The President has lawyers watching their every move.

The AL Franken "victory" in Minnesota shows how the Democrats keep counting until they have enough.
The difference is that we have a fighter leading The Republican Party now.
Not such pussy fucking establishment fuck that will just roll over.
They kept counting all the ballots. Is that not what elections are for?
Creating all the ballots you mean??
Nope counting legally cast ballots.

They missed the deadline. Now they know how many they need. It should be obvious what is going on here. They stopped counting on election night because they didn’t like where it was headed. In fact, these states all stopped counting at about the same time, with the exemption of NV. Phone calls were likely made to stop. They needed to have time to “fix’ the situation that was clearly headed in the wrong direction for them.

The AL Franken "victory" in Minnesota shows how the Democrats keep counting until they have enough.
Then why did they stop counting them?

Who stopped counting?

Who stopped counting?
Please.....really? The ones who haven't declared yet silly.

Forum List

Back