Trump won't enforce sanctions that passed Congress 517-5

Nobody's trying to take away your free stuff, but I see why you vote Democrat.

Nothing is free, and Conservatives frame the discussion that way because they are frauds, phonies, and cowards.

What's going to happen, because of your tax cut, is that Medicare and Medicaid will face automatic cuts beginning January 2019. So if you or a relative of yours relies on Medicare and/or Medicaid for nursing home care, prescription drugs, treatment of chronic conditions, then you're going to paying more out of your own pocket starting next year. Most Trump voters either rely on those programs themselves, or their family members do. So make room for mom and dad because they're gonna move in, suffer, and die with you because you just had to cut taxes for Donald Trump.

Don't come looking for forgiveness when all this shit is said and done. It's not going to be there for you. You're not going to be able to fall back on the "No true Scotsman" defense like you did with Bush the Dumber, Palin, and the teabags. You squandered all that good will. I think you think that after this, things will return to normal and you'll be allowed to maintain this facade you are so desperate to project. You won't be. There will be a virtual "T" carved in your forehead, so no one will forget exactly where you stood...like everyone let you do with Bush the Dumber.

Nothing is free, and Conservatives frame the discussion that way because they are frauds, phonies, and cowards.

What's going to happen, because of your tax cut, is that Medicare and Medicaid will face automatic cuts beginning January 2019. So if you or a relative of yours relies on Medicare and/or Medicaid for nursing home care, prescription drugs, treatment of chronic conditions, then you're going to paying more out of your own pocket starting next year. Most Trump voters either rely on those programs themselves, or their family members do. So make room for mom and dad because they're gonna move in, suffer, and die with you because you just had to cut taxes for Donald Trump.

Don't come looking for forgiveness when all this shit is said and done. It's not going to be there for you. You're not going to be able to fall back on the "No true Scotsman" defense like you did with Bush the Dumber, Palin, and the teabags. You squandered all that good will. I think you think that after this, things will return to normal and you'll be allowed to maintain this facade you are so desperate to project. You won't be. There will be a virtual "T" carved in your forehead, so no one will forget exactly where you stood...like everyone let you do with Bush the Dumber.
So, you're saying that there isn't any free stuff then how much we'll regret not getting it?

You're not just weird, you're a bit stupid to boot.

Why won't he enforce those sanctions on Russia? Because he owes it to them not to.

There is no other reason for Trump refusing to enforce sanctions on Russia for hacking the 2016 election that passed Congress 517-5.

At this point, anyone still defending Trump and this action is a collaborator too.
I don't care--just as long as he MAGA
WE DON"T CARE what you THINK!!!
it's just your opinion--not fact

There is an old saying...you do not bite the hand that feeds you.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

My little meathead is just so darn cute! For weeks you harassed me for being a 10%er and now you claim I get free stuff?

Just like a little puppy dog trying to get my attention so i can pat your little head.

My little meathead is just so darn cute! For weeks you harassed me for being a 10%er and now you claim I get free stuff?

Just like a little puppy dog trying to get my attention so i can pat your little head.

Come on. We we both know you're squarely in the 47%. I have an amazing grasp of the obvious. ;)

So, you're saying that there isn't any free stuff then how much we'll regret not getting it?

No, what I'm saying is that you're a fraud and a phony who is going to be looking for forgiveness after the shit hits the fan. I'm telling you that forgiveness and understanding isn't going to be there like it was after Bush the Dumber.

I don't care--just as long as he MAGA
WE DON"T CARE what you THINK!!!
it's just your opinion--not fact

You're willing to sell out the country so long as you can get a vicarious win through Trump.

There's a word for people like that; traitor.

No, what I'm saying is that you're a fraud and a phony who is going to be looking for forgiveness after the shit hits the fan. I'm telling you that forgiveness and understanding isn't going to be there like it was after Bush the Dumber.
You're a very confused little fella, aren't you?

E5D98DAB-B9D1-4169-AE2B-56E604B1BE4A.jpeg

You're a very confused little fella, aren't you?

I know exactly who, what, and where I am.

You are doing backflips to defend Russia.

Come on. We we both know you're squarely in the 47%. I have an amazing grasp of the obvious. ;)

You have an amazing grasp on yourself, but now is not the time to talk about your sex life

Why won't he enforce those sanctions on Russia? Because he owes it to them not to.

There is no other reason for Trump refusing to enforce sanctions on Russia for hacking the 2016 election that passed Congress 517-5.

At this point, anyone still defending Trump and this action is a collaborator too.

Because no one in the Orange virus' administration gives a shit about protecting or defending the constitution nor the majority of US citizens. The Orange virus will continue defending itself against obstruction, eventually throwing Nunes under the bus. Russia will continue to hack the US despite warnings. Sanctions on Russia won't be enforced. An Orange appointee is set to defang the consumer protection agency because fuck the consumer, amirite? They already scrapped the much needed net neutrality regulation (the ONLY thing Obama did right, IMO) because politics. This useless administration spits on the constitution and the people of this nation, so fuck their dumb as rocks partisan supporters. Seeing this whole circus frog marched to prison is the only solution to ridding us of this virus.

Why would he sell weapons to Russia's current enemy if he is a collaborator?

Any escalation in the Ukrainian conflict actually HELPS Putin to remain in power.

It is not like the Ukrainians have a chance of beating Russia, no matter what we give them.

No doubt, that is TRUE.......The Ukrainian forces don't have a chance against the Red Army.......

However, having a conflict of this magnitude helps Putin be the "war-time" president" and helps his domestic approval ratings....just like GWB's approval in 2004, based on the faulty theory that a nation does not change "horses in mid-stream" especially during a conflict.

Maybe it is because there is ZERO evidence Russia hacked anything?

All our intelligence agencies confirmed Russia hacked us. Your current DHS Director says they are trying to hack again this year. 99% of Congress voted to impose sanctions on Russia because they hacked us.

Trump refuses to enforce sanctions on Russia for hacking the election because he owes it to them.

No other explanation makes sense.
Of course nothing else makes sense to you. You are so full of lies and media bullshit and government liars that you WANT to believe, you cannot see anything else but Putin behind every tree.

Of course nothing else makes sense to you. You are so full of lies and media bullshit and government liars that you WANT to believe, you cannot see anything else but Putin behind every tree.

So then what's the reason for Trump not enforcing sanctions on Russia that passed Congress 517-5?

Maybe it is because there is ZERO evidence Russia hacked anything?

All our intelligence agencies confirmed Russia hacked us. Your current DHS Director says they are trying to hack again this year. 99% of Congress voted to impose sanctions on Russia because they hacked us.

Trump refuses to enforce sanctions on Russia for hacking the election because he owes it to them.

No other explanation makes sense.

Your current DHS Director says they are trying to hack again this year

Why the DNC rigging elections again?

Forum List

Back