Trumpers Are Scrambling Desperately

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
To distance themselves from the MAGA Bomber and they're using the most insane argument (if they can even be called that).

Face the facts. This is the logical result of the insanity that it Trump.

You elected this asshole and this is what you get

To distance themselves from the MAGA Bomber and they're using the most insane argument (if they can even be called that).

Republicans are finally start to use your own tricks against you and that terrifies you.

Umm...I didn't elect Trump in 2016. I voted for Mickey Mouse. But I do like what he has done for the country, so I may vote for him in 2020.
If he keeps up with what he has been doing, you will see others that will do the same. Doing their part, and keeping "Crooked" Hillary from ever becoming POTUS.

So, no Republicans are scrambling. It's just your figment of your imagination that is basically scrambling - to come up with stupid things to say.

Another miserable attempt to broadbrush... images (72).jpeg
The scary monster represents Trump supporters.

We don't have to own him, just like you didn't own the Bernie Bro who shot Steve Scalise.

We learned from you. It's a beautiful thing, don't you think?

Trump cult members CANNOT turn on one another; they're bound together by their fucked up ignorance.

And we'll elect him again. But by all means, do keep lying. It's funny. Your desperation is as clear as day.

Do you have PTSD from it? Be honest

Even has the Chinese listening in on his I Phone What a schmuck in our WH A republican ,but I repeat myself

OMG---you are a genius
we are SCRAMBLING --big time
I started scrambling this morning at 6:30 AM
scramble scramble
that's what we like to do --it's so much FUN

Do you have PTSD from it? Be honest
Perpetual butt hurt is what they have.

I LOVE the asshole!!!!

Even has the Chinese listening in on his I Phone What a schmuck in our WH A republican ,but I repeat myself
Try repeating yourself in English next time.

Trump cult members CANNOT turn on one another; they're bound together by their fucked up ignorance.
Does CNN remind you to breathe, too?

Maybe, but given the bomber's demographic, the left might need to be more concerned about swing voters than the far right opinions, especially in light of the caravan heading toward the border.

Funny, coming from you

Umm...I didn't elect Trump in 2016. I voted for Mickey Mouse. But I do like what he has done for the country, so I may vote for him in 2020.
If he keeps up with what he has been doing, you will see others that will do the same. Doing their part, and keeping "Crooked" Hillary from ever becoming POTUS.

So, no Republicans are scrambling. It's just your figment of your imagination that is basically scrambling - to come up with stupid things to say.
Yea...all of a sudden...no one voted for him...but they like him and will vote for him in 2020.

Yea...believable

In any event what we are seeing is the logical result of the 2016 election and Republican legislators are as guilty as Trump is for not standing up to him

And make no mistake...they have not and will not

Yea...all of a sudden...no one voted for him...but they like him and will vote for him in 2020.

Yea...believable

In any event what we are seeing is the logical result of the 2016 election and Republican legislators are as guilty as Trump is for not standing up to him

And make no mistake...they have not and will not
That's right, they realize he has done nothing to be stood up for, unlike the deranged loons (you).

Trump cult members' dictum:

"Even when we are in charge of every segment of government, we want to be treated as victims of the media and hordes of brown people."

Forum List

Back