TrumpGas™

So I went in for RumpGas™ the other day....

My car was overheating and I asked for water.

They gave me a carton of Play Doh. :uhh:
Better Play Doh than Trump Water!

Nothing trumps water, not even Play Doh.

They offered to give me a ride on the Rump Shuttle. Said they could book it through GoRump complete with overnight rooms at the Taj Mahal in Atlantic City and the Ritz Carlton Moscow.

I declined. The steaks were too high.
And with Trump's history of mad cow and horse meat, who wants to play Russian Roulette in Moscow with his steaks?

Not to mention, where did that Rump Water come from.... :eusa_think:

ritz-carlton-moscow.jpg

So I went in for RumpGas™ the other day....

Asked for a bottle of water and it took a while before a couple of Russian girls brought it out.
It was yellow. :puke:

So I went in for RumpGas[emoji769] the other day....

My car was overheating and I asked for water.

They gave me a carton of Play Doh. :uhh:
Better Play Doh than Trump Water!

Nothing trumps water, not even Play Doh.

They offered to give me a ride on the Rump Shuttle. Said they could book it through GoRump complete with overnight rooms at the Taj Mahal in Atlantic City and the Ritz Carlton Moscow.

I declined. The steaks were too high.
And with Trump's history of mad cow and horse meat, who wants to play Russian Roulette in Moscow with his steaks?

Not to mention, where did that Rump Water come from.... :eusa_think:

ritz-carlton-moscow.jpg

So I went in for RumpGas[emoji769] the other day....

Asked for a bottle of water and it took a while before a couple of Russian girls brought it out.
It was yellow. :puke:

They have your picture and make sure to give you the special stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is this cringey thread still active? Oh, I see...it's a public latrine for USMB's left.

Gas was $1.47 a gallon when Obama took office.
Gas prices were that low because of the Great Recession.

I can't believe you idiots are still spewing that easily refutable bullshit :lol:

I can't believe you idiots are still spewing that easily refutable bullshit :lol:
The Middle East didn't care about our economy, snowflake. :lmao:

The prices dropped because Bush addressed supply (it's basic supply and demand - something you progressives don't understand because it is just too "complex" for your little minds)

The prices dropped because Bush addressed supply (it's basic supply and demand - something you progressives don't understand because it is just too "complex" for your little minds)
Yeah sure dipshit. Enjoy your alternate reality

Unfortunately Buttsoiler -- the fungible international commodity of oil doesn't work that way.

Because that ain't "our" oil and never was "our" oil --- that's the oil company's oil. They brought it up and they sell it in an international market --- not "here". An oil company is not a country.

Sooner or later you gonna have to try on the big boy pants and find out how the world works.

Yeah sure dipshit. Enjoy your alternate reality
Says the dimwit who just proved to everyone that he invents his own reality and doesn't know basic economics. :lmao:

ObamaGas never reached $4.00 a gallon
Once again we see the astounding ignorance of Wrongwinger on full display.
According to EIA data, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the United States was $1.838 on Jan. 19, 2009--the day before Obama took office. As of Monday, Feb. 11, 2013, the per-gallon price had risen to an average of $3.611--an increase of 96%.

The $3.677 is not the highest gas prices have been under President Obama. That record was reached the week of May 9, 2011 when they averaged $3.965 per gallon.
Now...not only can we reasonably round up $0.035 for the $4.00 per gallon under Barack Insane Obama - but remember that this is just the average prices. Many places in California actually saw gas prices hit $4.17 per gallon under him.

These facts and figures are directly from your beloved federal government, snowflake...

U.S. Energy Information Administration: Retail Gasoline Prices

Last edited:
According to EIA data, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the United States was $1.838 on Jan. 19, 2009--the day before Obama took office. As of Monday, Feb. 11, 2013, the per-gallon price had risen to an average of $3.611--an increase of 96%.

The $3.677 is not the highest gas prices have been under President Obama. That record was reached the week of May 9, 2011 when they averaged $3.965 per gallon.
Now...not only can we reasonably round up $0.005 (or half a penny) for the $4.00 per gallon under Barack Insane Obama - but remember that this is just the average prices. Many places in California actually saw gas prices hit $4.17 per gallon under him.

These facts and figures are directly from your beloved federal government, snowflake...

Why do conservatives suck at math?

Rounding up a half a cent brings you to $3.97

Now...not only can we reasonably round up $0.035 for the $4.00 per gallon under Barack Insane Obama - but remember that this is just the average prices. Many places in California actually saw gas prices hit $4.17 per gallon under him.

Why do conservatives suck at math?

Rounding up a half a cent brings you to $3.97
Why are progressives completely and totally ignorant of reality?!?

96% increase in gas prices under Barack Insane Obama. Way over $4.00 per gallon in many areas. Epic fail. Just like you.

Forum List

Back