TrumpGas™

So I went in for RumpGas™ the other day....

My car was overheating and I asked for water.

They gave me a carton of Play Doh. :uhh:

Better Play Doh than Trump Water!

Nothing trumps water, not even Play Doh.

They offered to give me a ride on the Rump Shuttle. Said they could book it through GoRump complete with overnight rooms at the Taj Mahal in Atlantic City and the Ritz Carlton Moscow.

I declined. The steaks were too high.

Another reason why President Obama (praise be unto Him!) is the Greatest President in the Past 50 Years!
Unlike our current excuse for a President

Obama loved America

Then why did he marry a woman who was not proud of America?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not proud?

Michelle Obama was what is right with America around the world
Trump is openly mocked and the world thinks we are crazy for electing him

She said it. You do remember the quote, right? "For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country..."

There is proud and then there is "really proud"
As in I am more proud than I used to be

But what about Trump declaring to the world that America is not great?
Freak'n traitor

The one has nothing to do with the other. If you want to change the subject to avoid talking about Obama and his lack of love for America, just say so.

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas™, we now have TrumpGas™, which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

And it's going to go higher.

Because Republicans don't know how to govern.
Wait til these mindless shit for brains bitches get through fuckin over this country, the carnage has only begun....and I love it!!

Obama loved America

Not proud?

She said it. You do remember the quote, right? "For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country..."

Freak'n traitor

The one has nothing to do with the other. If you want to change the subject to avoid talking about Obama and his lack of love for America, just say so.

Michelle Obama was discussing the level of pride she has in this country and how she was never as proud

Lying Donnie said to the world that we are not a great country.....even made hats to prove it

Better Play Doh than Trump Water!

Nothing trumps water, not even Play Doh.

They offered to give me a ride on the Rump Shuttle. Said they could book it through GoRump complete with overnight rooms at the Taj Mahal in Atlantic City and the Ritz Carlton Moscow.

I declined. The steaks were too high.
And with Trump's history of mad cow and horse meat, who wants to play Russian Roulette in Moscow with his steaks?

Obama loved America

Not proud?

Freak'n traitor

How could Obama - the Greatest President in the past 50 years - not love America?

Use your head.

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas™, we now have TrumpGas™, which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

Wait til these mindless shit for brains bitches get through fuckin over this country, the carnage has only begun....and I love it!!
These Trumpanzees cheer when Trumpy talks tough about Iran, not understanding that their gas prices are going to jump back to Bush levels of $4.00 per gallon if there is any military action.

Not proud?

Freak'n traitor

Michelle Obama was discussing the level of pride she has in this country and how she was never as proud

Lying Donnie said to the world that we are not a great country.....even made hats to prove it

When she said "For the first time", she was not saying she was never as proud, she was saying she was not proud until then. You're just spinning. And again, Trump has nothing to do with it, so why are you trying to change the subject?

Not proud?

Freak'n traitor

How could Obama - the Greatest President in the past 50 years - not love America?

Use your head.

Like I said, if he loved the country so much, why did he marry a woman who publicly stated she was not proud of it until she got to live in the White House?

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas[emoji769], we now have TrumpGas[emoji769], which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

These Trumpanzees cheer when Trumpy talks tough about Iran, not understanding that their gas prices are going to jump back to Bush levels of $4.00 per gallon if there is any military action.

Only temporarily until we started producing more ourselves.

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas[emoji769], we now have TrumpGas[emoji769], which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

There are none and I mean none so blind and pathetic than a Trump make america vomit supporter....dude you have got to get out more!! Drilling in our national parks, which is the new frontier that Trump and the GOP have quietly sold to the highest bidder, will only create the same shit Texas got from Harvey....and you make sure you tell your prized white grandkids this shit!!

Yep. Obama opened up US oil production but pino trump is favoring other countries - as with Keystone. That's not our oil but it's costing the US taxpayer to get it to the world market.

maga- my aunt fanny but RWNJ alt right fools don't actually care about the US.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Not proud?

Freak'n traitor

When she said "For the first time", she was not saying she was never as proud, she was saying she was not proud until then. You're just spinning. And again, Trump has nothing to do with it, so why are you trying to change the subject?

For the first time......I am really proud

It was a complement to our country for putting aside our past racism

Now, Trump is declaring to all that we are not a great nation

I miss my ObamaGas

It was less expensive and my car ran better on it

Not proud?

Freak'n traitor

Use your head.

Like I said, if he loved the country so much, why did he marry a woman who publicly stated she was not proud of it until she got to live in the White House?

Wasn't what she said. Why don't you post her whole comments?

There are none and I mean none so blind and pathetic than a Trump make america vomit supporter....dude you have got to get out more!! Drilling in our national parks, which is the new frontier that Trump and the GOP have quietly sold to the highest bidder, will only create the same shit Texas got from Harvey....and you make sure you tell your prized white grandkids this shit!!

My grandkids are black. Want to try again?

As for drilling, enjoy riding your bicycle to the unemployment office.

Forum List

Back