TrumpGas™

RumpGas[emoji769] has risen by sixteen cents in the last week.

I guess it's an Easter thing.

Nope. Memorial Day thing. The price of gas always goes up in the spring as refineries shift over to produce different blends for the summer.

Oh look. Another one. :aug08_031:

"Easter" ..... "rising"...... get it? SMH

Oh btw Memorial Day is two months away.

Reformulation is one factor in higher prices. Gas usually starts getting more expensive around this time of year.

Of course, you can always complain that Trump has a magic button under his desk that jacks the price whenever he wants to...

So you have no clue in the world what "Easter' and "rising" have to do with each other.

Allllllll righty then. Forget it. Not going to do physical labor to tell a goddam joke.

I don't know how Rump does it --- clearly his fingers are too short for such a button --- but when we had ObamaGas[emoji769] it was free at Easter, plus they'd give you a chocolate bunny and a blow job.

Oh, I got your reference. I just chose to ignore it.

Nope. Memorial Day thing. The price of gas always goes up in the spring as refineries shift over to produce different blends for the summer.

Reformulation is one factor in higher prices. Gas usually starts getting more expensive around this time of year.

Of course, you can always complain that Trump has a magic button under his desk that jacks the price whenever he wants to...

So you have no clue in the world what "Easter' and "rising" have to do with each other.

Allllllll righty then. Forget it. Not going to do physical labor to tell a goddam joke.

I don't know how Rump does it --- clearly his fingers are too short for such a button --- but when we had ObamaGas[emoji769] it was free at Easter, plus they'd give you a chocolate bunny and a blow job.

See, that's why you're failing in this thread.

/----/ Maybe the EPA will do away with those idiotic summer blends too. Who cares what Kalifornia says?

See, that's why you're failing in this thread.

Projecting again, I see.

Up to $2.49.

Americans long for the days of President Obama’s low, low gas prices. Trump’s in bed with the Saudis, getting raw-dogged.
Read this and educate yourself...
Surging U.S. Oil Production Puts a Lid on Gas Prices

Then consider that pacific rim restrictions reimposed by obama in 2009 made shale production necessary for leverage. Had obama not reimposed those restrictions and if trump would make more of an effort to lift them, we'd be in way better shape than we already are -- which is way better than what obama did to us.

So I pulled into a RumpGas™ station. I just needed air in my tire and I figured air is something they have an abundance of.

They offered to top off my wiper fluid, I said 'sure'. Then they lifted the hood and all these Russian prostitutes came out, led by an orangutan who told them, "this car used to belong to O'bama".

I got out of there wid a quickness.

So I pulled into a RumpGas™ station. I just needed air in my tire and I figured air is something they have an abundance of.

They offered to top off my wiper fluid, I said 'sure'. Then they lifted the hood and all these Russian prostitutes came out, led by an orangutan who told them, "this car used to belong to O'bama".

I got out of there wid a quickness.
/---/ It's time you traded in your YUGO. It's a dead give away.
1234.jpg

Up to $2.49.

Americans long for the days of President Obama’s low, low gas prices. Trump’s in bed with the Saudis, getting raw-dogged.

Then consider that pacific rim restrictions reimposed by obama in 2009 made shale production necessary for leverage. Had obama not reimposed those restrictions and if trump would make more of an effort to lift them, we'd be in way better shape than we already are -- which is way better than what obama did to us.
So the MSM isn’t fake news?

Up to $2.49.

You have to be judicious.
Meanwhile, that link was for your educational benefit. Do you now understand how supply/demand works in a global market?

Up to $2.49.

/——/ every so often the MSM slips up and reports the truth. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I’m sick of paying outlandish prices for Trumpgas
/----/ Energy Secretary Steven Chu said in 2008: “Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.” President Obama’s administration simply does not feel your pain at the pump.

Never happened did it?

What HAS happened is Trumpgas has gone through the ROOF

I paid $1.85 for Obamagas

/----/ Maybe the EPA will do away with those idiotic summer blends too. Who cares what Kalifornia says?
The EPA under Trump has eased all restrictions

Why does Trumpgas cost so much?

/-----/ Remember the Liberal Rule, if you dare question Obama on anything you're a racist.
Obama Blames High Gas Prices on… a Strong Economy?
Democrats Claim High Gas Prices Are Proof That Their Stimulus Worked
“Well, think about what the Governor just said. He said, when I took office the price of gasoline was $1.80, $1.86. Why is that? Because the economy was on the verge of collapse. Because we were about to go through the worst recession since the Great Depression, as a consequence of some of the same policies that Governor Romney is now promoting. So it’s conceivable that Governor Romney could bring down gas prices, because with his policies we might be back in that same mess.” BHO Oct 12, 2012

/-----/ Because of the strong economy -- according to your Dear Leader Obzo.

/----/ Energy Secretary Steven Chu said in 2008: “Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.” President Obama’s administration simply does not feel your pain at the pump.

Never happened did it?

/----/ Yeah but I don't want to return to the Obama Depression just for some cheap gas. BTW do you miss cheap Reagan Gas?
1234.jpg

/-----/ Remember the Liberal Rule, if you dare question Obama on anything you're a racist.
“Well, think about what the Governor just said. He said, when I took office the price of gasoline was $1.80, $1.86. Why is that? Because the economy was on the verge of collapse. Because we were about to go through the worst recession since the Great Depression, as a consequence of some of the same policies that Governor Romney is now promoting. So it’s conceivable that Governor Romney could bring down gas prices, because with his policies we might be back in that same mess.” BHO Oct 12, 2012
^ cuck thinks we’re talkin about 6 years ago instead of gas prices today :cuckoo:

Never happened did it?

/----/ Yeah but I don't want to return to the Obama Depression just for some cheap gas. BTW do you miss cheap Reagan Gas?
View attachment 186980
Big deal.....I paid 30 cents a gallon under Ford

We are talking TODAY

All restrictions, huh? You really want to go with that one?

Because it’s still being leveraged by OPEC. If we opened offshore drilling it would drop back to levels we had just before obama drove them back up in 2009 by his reimposing offshore restrictions. Trump needs to push more to reopen offshore drilling.

Forum List

Back