TrumpGas™

Trump is intent on reversing Obama's legacy
Well, that is exactly what the American people sent him to Washington D.C. to do.

Obama had a legacy of being respected around the world, calm, steady leadership and low priced Obamagas

Trump has reversed them all
/——/ Obozo was the laughing stock of the world with his bowing and scraping.
Actually...The Great Obama was respected around the world...he still is

Fat Donnie is mocked
/——/ Obozo was seen as a pushover and sniveling coward. And he still is.

Fat Donnie is not even welcome in England
I've got news for you - black, chain smoking Obama wasn't either. Nor was he welcome in Israel. Nor was he welcome in Egypt.

Don't change the subject. You proclaimed that Obama was beloved around the world. I provided indisputable video evidence that he was vehemently despised and mocked.

You posted a couple of video cherry-picks from YouTube, a site that will tell you aliens from Uranus have infiltrated your tootpaste if you want it to.

Your actual indisputable evidence is up there in 733. That's why you haven't disputed it you moronic shitgibbon.

Trump is intent on reversing Obama's legacy
Well, that is exactly what the American people sent him to Washington D.C. to do.

Obama had a legacy of being respected around the world, calm, steady leadership and low priced Obamagas

Trump has reversed them all
/——/ Obozo was the laughing stock of the world with his bowing and scraping.
Actually...The Great Obama was respected around the world...he still is

Fat Donnie is mocked

Even down to the Dalai Lama

Fat Donnie does not care what regular people pay for gas

Obama wanted regular people to pay European level prices.

Fuck yea!

Obamagas was $1.86

It's true, he failed at his wish for more expensive gas.

as a con, you have no idea of what is happening. You cons simply look out the window, see snow, and suggest global climate change is a lie.
Now, a smart person, not common in the con world, would listen to climate scientists, and would understand we are most likely in for some really bad years as a result of the great con concept of drill baby drill. But cons, like you, just repeat con talking points.
But then, looks like the con world is in big trouble in a couple of years. Libs, me boy, understand that burning fossil fuels will kill our kids, kind of like assault rifles, just slower. Cons just wait to be told what to believe by con politicians.
Lets see, now. Climate scientists, or con politicians. I know what you will chose.

Fat Donnie does not care what regular people pay for gas

Obama wanted regular people to pay European level prices.

Fuck yea!

Obamagas was $1.86

It's true, he failed at his wish for more expensive gas.

as a con, you have no idea of what is happening. You cons simply look out the window, see snow, and suggest global climate change is a lie.
Now, a smart person, not common in the con world, would listen to climate scientists, and would understand we are most likely in for some really bad years as a result of the great con concept of drill baby drill. But cons, like you, just repeat con talking points.
But then, looks like the con world is in big trouble in a couple of years. Libs, me boy, understand that burning fossil fuels will kill our kids, kind of like assault rifles, just slower. Cons just wait to be told what to believe by con politicians.
Lets see, now. Climate scientists, or con politicians. I know what you will chose.

You cons simply look out the window, see snow, and suggest global climate change is a lie.

I live in Chicago. There was once a mile thick sheet of ice over the area.
It melted. Because the climate changed.

Does that make you a moron, or a liar?

we are most likely in for some really bad years as a result of the great con concept of drill baby drill.

You should tell Dems in Chicago to heat their homes with solar and wind during the winter,
I'll continue to burn fossil fuels.

Libs, me boy, understand that burning fossil fuels will kill our kids,

Freezing during the winter would kill them quicker. Moron.

It's true, he failed at his wish for more expensive gas.[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

You cons simply look out the window, see snow, and suggest global climate change is a lie.

Wow. I am impressed. You actually admit that climate change is valid. Now, if you would get beyond the basics, perhaps you would learn, from actual climate scientists, that todays climate change has to do with human activities, Try to follow, me boy. Normal climate change, Chicago history eons ago. Current problem, fossil fuel usage. Probably too difficult. Again, try to follow what the climate scientists are telling us.

we are most likely in for some really bad years as a result of the great con concept of drill baby drill.

You should tell Dems in Chicago to heat their homes with solar and wind during the winter,

Good for you.
I knew it was too difficult for you to understand. Nice to see you can still find those con talking points.

Well, me poor ignorant con troll, no one suggested that you should not heat your home, however you can afford to. Really, you show your lack of intelligence by suggesting I said things I did not. Probably just proves you are simple minded. Did you know that home heating fuel usage in chicago is a really small part of the fossil fuel usage in the US? But then, you are probably a mad magazine fan. And What, ME WORRY? is obviously your tag line. Again, you may want to read the volumes of information out there produced by climate science. Or consider the rest of the advanced nations of the world. Or even the US Military.
But hell, I forgot. You are a con tool. Back to the con talking points for you, me boy. Makes you happy.

Wow. I am impressed. You actually admit that climate change is valid. Now, if you would get beyond the basics, perhaps you would learn, from actual climate scientists, that todays climate change has to do with human activities, Try to follow, me boy. Normal climate change, Chicago history eons ago. Current problem, fossil fuel usage. Probably too difficult. Again, try to follow what the climate scientists are telling us.

Good for you.
I knew it was too difficult for you to understand. Nice to see you can still find those con talking points.

Well, me poor ignorant con troll, no one suggested that you should not heat your home, however you can afford to. Really, you show your lack of intelligence by suggesting I said things I did not. Probably just proves you are simple minded. Did you know that home heating fuel usage in chicago is a really small part of the fossil fuel usage in the US? But then, you are probably a mad magazine fan. And What, ME WORRY? is obviously your tag line. Again, you may want to read the volumes of information out there produced by climate science. Or consider the rest of the advanced nations of the world. Or even the US Military.
But hell, I forgot. You are a con tool. Back to the con talking points for you, me boy. Makes you happy.

Wow. I am impressed. You actually admit that climate change is valid.

Climate changes all the time, idiot.

Again, try to follow what the climate scientists are telling us.

Hide the decline, Mike's Nature Trick, 75/77?

I knew it was too difficult for you to understand.

Cold weather, central heating, not difficult at all.

no one suggested that you should not heat your home,

Of course not, you're just suggesting I heat it with more expensive, less reliable wind and solar.

Or consider the rest of the advanced nations of the world.

Consider Germany, where electricity is 3 times the cost.

But hell, I forgot.

But hell, you're a moron.

Good for you.

But hell, I forgot.

Is that your understanding of climate science? Are you just trying again to prove you only use conservative talking points? What you did prove is that you are really, really shallow. Mikes nature trick has been used by cons to try to prove that global warming really does not exist. I can give you a link that explains what it actually is, if you want the truth. But then, we all know you do not trade in truth, cause lies are more interesting to con trolls like yourself.

Of course not, you're just suggesting I heat it with more expensive, less reliable wind and solar.

Now, now. Just because you have no rational response, you need to avoid the desire to lie, me boy. Really, I said no such thing. And lying just shows you to be of low integrity. Though you have established that well prior to this point.

Germany is one of many nations, me boy. Get your head out of the right wing nut case web sites and try a simple google search, and you will find that Germany is an exception in the world, but not to the degree you suggest. It is not 3 times as expensive, but much of their cost is a result of their moving to more sustainable sources of power for their future. You see, like most every nation in the world, they see the need to get off of fossil fuels. Which is something you do not believe, because you rely on right wing talking points, not climate science, nor impartial sources of information.
Really, being a con troll makes you look like a complete fool. Are you, me boy?

Good for you.

But hell, I forgot.

Is that your understanding of climate science? Are you just trying again to prove you only use conservative talking points? What you did prove is that you are really, really shallow. Mikes nature trick has been used by cons to try to prove that global warming really does not exist. I can give you a linik that explains what it actually is, if you want the truth. But then, we all know you do not trade in truth, cause lies are more interesting to con trolls like yourself.

Now, now. Just because you have no rational response, you need to avoid the desire to lie, me boy. Really, I said no such thing. And lying just shows you to be of low integrity. Though you have established that well prior to this point.

Germany is one of many nations, me boy. Get your head out of the right wing nut case web sites and try a simple google search, and you will find that Germany is an exception in the world, but not to the degree you suggest. It is not 3 times as expensive, but much of their cost is a result of their moving to more sustainable sources of power for their future. You see, like most every nation in the world, they see the need to get off of fossil fuels. Which is something you do not believe, because you rely on right wing talking points, not climate science, nor impartial sources of information.
Really, being a con troll makes you look like a complete fool. Are you, me boy?

Is that your understanding of climate science?

Haven't you been listening to climate scientists?

Mikes nature trick has been used by cons to try to prove that global warming really does not exist.

What are you mumbling about? The globe has been warming since the end of the Little Ice Age.

I'm allowed to heat my home? Thanks!
Can I heat it with fossil fuels?

Germany is one of many nations, me boy.

Is it, you twat?

It is not 3 times as expensive,

How much more expensive is it?

But hell, I forgot.

Really, me boy. Your attacking me based on a sentence that you took from what I had written, but then cut out the majority of what I written. Are you just trying to prove you have no integrity. And that you are dishonest. Tacky, me boy. Very tacky.

Really, being a con troll makes you look like a complete fool. Are you, me boy?[/QUOTE]

Is that your understanding of climate science?

Haven't you been listening to climate scientists?

I have indeed. You have not, obviously.
As I stated, Mike's nature trick is only pertinent to climate science in a very small way and in a very small area of the world. And yes, you are the one who does not consult the writings of climate science. As you well know. But Mike's nature trick does show your ignorance of the subject.

I'm allowed to heat my home? Thanks!
Can I heat it with fossil fuels?
Again, you show your lack of integrity. I never said you are allowed anything. As you should be capable of understanding, I have no power to allow you anything. I could care less how you heat your home, me boy. But it would be cool if you would stop the attacks and try to converse rationally.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Trumpgas is too damned expensive

Our President needs to call Obama and find how to offer cheap gas

He tried, but Obama's free phone ran out of minutes.

Obama was just a community organizer and he gave us cheap Obamagas

You would think the greatest businessman in the world would figure out how to do better

He tried, but Obama's free phone ran out of minutes.

Obama was just a community organizer and he gave us cheap Obamagas

You would think the greatest businessman in the world would figure out how to do better

Oh, he has. He's just toying with you because it's fun.

I don't know

Fat Donnie does not seem to care about the price of Trumpgas
He even wants to raise the tax on it by 25 cents.....just so he can give it to billionaires

Forum List

Back