TrumpGas™

Trumpgas is too damned expensive

Our President needs to call Obama and find how to offer cheap gas

He tried, but Obama's free phone ran out of minutes.

Obama was just a community organizer and he gave us cheap Obamagas

You would think the greatest businessman in the world would figure out how to do better

Oh, he has. He's just toying with you because it's fun.

I don't know

Fat Donnie does not seem to care about the price of Trumpgas
He even wants to raise the tax on it by 25 cents.....just so he can give it to billionaires

That's ridiculous. Billionaires want money for themselves, not other billionaires.

Trumpgas is too damned expensive

Our President needs to call Obama and find how to offer cheap gas

You would think the greatest businessman in the world would figure out how to do better

I don't know

He even wants to raise the tax on it by 25 cents.....just so he can give it to billionaires

That's ridiculous. Billionaires want money for themselves, not other billionaires.

Not Fat Donnie

He looks after his own

I don't know

Not Fat Donnie

He looks after his own
Oh, so he's a generous friend. Good to know, and good to be his friend. Most of those at the top of the New York real estate market would seem to be pretty cut throat, selfish types. Not this guy though, he looks out for you.

I don't know

Not Fat Donnie

He looks after his own

Fat Donnie. I love it. Have you seen the picture of Fat Donnie in the white shorts? That huge ass of his could probably be formally named a Weapon of Mass Destruction. Wow that is a covering for a fat ass.

I don't know

Not Fat Donnie

He looks after his own

Fat Donnie. I love it. Have you seen the picture of Fat Donnie in the white shorts? That huge ass of his could probably be formally named a Weapon of Mass Destruction. Wow that is a covering for a fat ass.

In a Trumpian Democracy.....we ridicule those we disagree with by making up childish names

We call him Fat Donnie because he is so fat........easy isn't it?

Up to $2.49.

Americans long for the days of President Obama’s low, low gas prices. Trump’s in bed with the Saudis, getting raw-dogged.
/——/ No one longs for obozo’s $5 gas. In fact no one except you libtards long for anything Obama.

That wasn't Obama, that was Bush in his last days, milking it for everything it was worth.

There was nobody on the road. It got up to $4.37/gallon here.

My car doesn't run well on RumpGas™ when it's Stormy.

But I understand it's developing a new blend -- 130,000 octane.

RumpGas™ has risen by sixteen cents in the last week.

I guess it's an Easter thing.
/-----/ Well let's see what your Dear Leader has to say about expensive Trump Gas:
PRESIDENT OBAMA CLAIMED GAS PRICES ARE HIGH NOW BECAUSE THE ECONOMY IS RECOVERING DUE TO HIS POLICIES: “Well, think about what the Governor just said. He said, when I took office the price of gasoline was $1.80, $1.86. Why is that? Because the economy was on the verge of collapse. Because we were about to go through the worst recession since the Great Depression, as a consequence of some of the same policies that Governor Romney is now promoting. So it’s conceivable that Governor Romney could bring down gas prices, because with his policies we might be back in that same mess.” (“Remarks by the President and Governor Romney in Second Presidential Debate,” The White House, 10/17/2012)
Got any cute Junior High School retorts on this?

RumpGas™ has risen by sixteen cents in the last week.

/-----/ Well let's see what your Dear Leader has to say about expensive Trump Gas:
PRESIDENT OBAMA CLAIMED GAS PRICES ARE HIGH NOW BECAUSE THE ECONOMY IS RECOVERING DUE TO HIS POLICIES: “Well, think about what the Governor just said. He said, when I took office the price of gasoline was $1.80, $1.86. Why is that? Because the economy was on the verge of collapse. Because we were about to go through the worst recession since the Great Depression, as a consequence of some of the same policies that Governor Romney is now promoting. So it’s conceivable that Governor Romney could bring down gas prices, because with his policies we might be back in that same mess.” (“Remarks by the President and Governor Romney in Second Presidential Debate,” The White House, 10/17/2012)
Got any cute Junior High School retorts on this?

Yep. Right here: :aug08_031:

RumpGas[emoji769] has risen by sixteen cents in the last week.

Nope. Memorial Day thing. The price of gas always goes up in the spring as refineries shift over to produce different blends for the summer.

Nope. Memorial Day thing. The price of gas always goes up in the spring as refineries shift over to produce different blends for the summer.

Oh look. Another one. :aug08_031:

"Easter" ..... "rising"...... get it? SMH

Oh btw Memorial Day is two months away.

Reformulation is one factor in higher prices. Gas usually starts getting more expensive around this time of year.

Of course, you can always complain that Trump has a magic button under his desk that jacks the price whenever he wants to...

Reformulation is one factor in higher prices. Gas usually starts getting more expensive around this time of year.

Of course, you can always complain that Trump has a magic button under his desk that jacks the price whenever he wants to...

So you have no clue in the world what "Easter' and "rising" have to do with each other.

Allllllll righty then. Forget it. Not going to do physical labor to tell a goddam joke.

I don't know how Rump does it --- clearly his fingers are too short for such a button --- but when we had ObamaGas™ it was free at Easter, plus they'd give you a chocolate bunny and a blow job.

Forum List

Back