TrumpGas™

Some people say he’s the greatest president in the past 50 years, since LBJ.
Yeah...uh....LBJ wasn’t even considered one of the top 3 presidents of the 1960’s :laugh:
At the time? No. Since? Definitely.
Uh....no. Really. Still not considered in top 40 presidents ever. Like all progressives, he was rude, crude, a fierce racist, an adulterer, and accomplished absolutely nothing as president outside of violating the U.S. Constitution.

Some people say he’s the greatest president in the past 50 years, since LBJ.
Yeah...uh....LBJ wasn’t even considered one of the top 3 presidents of the 1960’s :laugh:
At the time? No. Since? Definitely.
Uh....no. Really. Still not considered in top 40 presidents ever. Like all progressives, he was rude, crude, a fierce racist, an adulterer, and accomplished absolutely nothing as president outside of violating the U.S. Constitution.

Fun fact: LBJ was the first POTUS since Grant to prosecute the Klan.
We can leave the state-the-obvious notes about the CRA and NASA in the state of Obvious.

"Progressives" were gone from the scene before he went into politics, even as a young man.

And as already illustrated, while he didn't walk on water, he did drive on it.

I didn't see $7.00 Obamagas

I bought my Obamagas for $1.86
/----/ I said that was the goal. And aviation fuel hit $7 but that didn't affect the average driver.
Bush handed Obozo $1.86 gas, Obozo ran it up to to $4.50 then the GOP took the House and drove the price back down to $1.86 DRILL BABY DRILL worked.

If $7 a gallon was their goal
They didn't do a very good job...the price went the other way

If the GOP House brought down prices......show me a single bill they passed that helped bring down the price of Obamagas

If $7 a gallon was their goal
They didn't do a very good job...

Obama had a huge list of things he didn't do a very good job at.........

If the GOP House brought down prices......show me a single bill they passed that helped bring down the price of Obamagas

If Obama and the DEM House and/or Senate brought down prices......show me a single bill they passed that helped bring down the price of Obamagas

The Great Obama cut the price of Obamagas in half

What a great President

If Obama and the DEM House and/or Senate brought down prices......show me a single bill they passed that helped bring down the price of Obamagas
Obama controlled the price of Obamagas
Why do you think they called it Obamagas you dumbass?

He had an app on his phone where he could set the prices

Of course not. He’s not a Superman.
Well duh. Superman wasn’t a black, anti-American marxist who took pride in pissing on the U.S. Constitution.
Superman was an illegal alien
But unlike the one’s the left supports - he worked and prevented crime. Didn’t take a salary either.

Since he came as a baby, he would be covered by DACA

Trump would kick him out of the country

he was rude, crude, a fierce racist, an adulterer, and accomplished absolutely nothing as president outside of violating the U.S. Constitution.
You just perfectly described Donald Trump.
Considering “The Donald” is a life-long liberal, that would go without saying. Except the “accomplished” nothing part though. President Trump had the most successful first year of any president in the modern era.

Once again...tell me a single Obama policy that lowered gas and oil prices! Still waiting...

Presidents don't control "lower" or "raise" gas prices Dumbass. All of that is set by the international oil market. It's out of their hands.

Still waiting...

Indeed we are. Shall we run the line yet again on what we're waiting for?

Get back to me when we've got $4 a gallon gas like we did under Obama.

When was that exactly? Hm?

You admit that the President doesn't control gas prices...which I can only assume means that you think the OP is full of shit? Or are you claiming that Obama didn't control gas prices but Trump does? How stupid do you want to get, Pogo?

Once again...tell me a single Obama policy that lowered gas and oil prices! Still waiting...

Presidents don't control "lower" or "raise" gas prices Dumbass. All of that is set by the international oil market. It's out of their hands.

Still waiting...

Indeed we are. Shall we run the line yet again on what we're waiting for?

Get back to me when we've got $4 a gallon gas like we did under Obama.

When was that exactly? Hm?

You admit that the President doesn't control gas prices...which I can only assume means that you think the OP is full of shit? Or are you claiming that Obama didn't control gas prices but Trump does? How stupid do you want to get, Pogo?

"Admit"? :wtf:

You're a bit of a slow reader aren't you. :itsok:

Once again, explaining this for about the 63rd time --- this is a joke thread. It's the successor to the previous joke thread about ObamaGas -- both of them mocking Mitt Romney's disingenuous campaign slinging from 2012. Perhaps the references to O'bama inventing Bubonic Plague and Lyndon Johnson driving his car through a gasoline lake didn't make it obvious enough.

Of course not. He’s not a Superman.
Well duh. Superman wasn’t a black, anti-American marxist who took pride in pissing on the U.S. Constitution.
Superman was an illegal alien
But unlike the one’s the left supports - he worked and prevented crime. Didn’t take a salary either.

Clark Kent took a salary. And he needed one for those straight-man clothes and glasses.

Superman didn't need one since he never had any clothes except that leotard, which must have stunk something fierce after a while. Also he never ate.

he was rude, crude, a fierce racist, an adulterer, and accomplished absolutely nothing as president outside of violating the U.S. Constitution.
You just perfectly described Donald Trump.
Considering “The Donald” is a life-long liberal, that would go without saying. Except the “accomplished” nothing part though. President Trump had the most successful first year of any president in the modern era.
By what metric? He has one legislative victory. One.

this is a joke thread
Paying under $2.00 a gallon for pure, clean, patriotic ObamaGas™ is no joke!

Still waiting to hear what Obama policy gave us cheap gas, Synth...and you're still ducking the question!
Why else would they call it Obamagas?

Because "they" are idiots?
Trump could lower the prices on Trumpgas if he wasn't so busy playing golf

this is a joke thread

Still waiting to hear what Obama policy gave us cheap gas, Synth...and you're still ducking the question!
Well, duh! It’s also called excellent presidenting. Now we have an amateur and an incompetent reversing President Obama’s cheap gas legacy.

this is a joke thread

Well, duh! It’s also called excellent presidenting. Now we have an amateur and an incompetent reversing President Obama’s cheap gas legacy.
Trump is intent on reversing Obama's legacy

Cheap gas is part of that legacy

Forum List

Back