TrumpGas™

Some people say he’s the greatest president in the past 50 years, since LBJ.
Yeah...uh....LBJ wasn’t even considered one of the top 3 presidents of the 1960’s :laugh:

Gas prices in the LBJ years were around 30-35 cents per gallon.

He gave us gas so cheap you could drive in it.

lyndon-johnson-liked-taking-his-advisors-out-for-joyrides-that-ended-with-this-terrifying-prank.jpg

LBJ driving his 1965 Democratomobile into a lake of 33-cent gasoline

Some people say he’s the greatest president in the past 50 years, since LBJ.
Yeah...uh....LBJ wasn’t even considered one of the top 3 presidents of the 1960’s :laugh:

Gas prices in the LBJ years were around 30-35 cents per gallon.

He gave us gas so cheap you could drive in it.

lyndon-johnson-liked-taking-his-advisors-out-for-joyrides-that-ended-with-this-terrifying-prank.jpg

LBJ driving his 1965 Democratomobile into a lake of 33-cent gasoline​

Teddy could have used that car........

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas™, we now have TrumpGas™, which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

And it's going to go higher.

Because Republicans don't know how to govern.

"ObamaGas"? Seriously? We got lower prices on fossil fuel DESPITE Barry...not because of him! He was the one proposing Cap & Trade legislation before the Democrats got their asses handed to them in the 2010 midterms. He opposed fracking. He used the Gulf oil spill to put a moratorium on drilling in the Gulf. Get back to me when we've got $4 a gallon gas like we did under Obama.

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas™, we now have TrumpGas™, which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

And it's going to go higher.

Because Republicans don't know how to govern.

"ObamaGas"? Seriously? We got lower prices on fossil fuel DESPITE Barry...not because of him! He was the one proposing Cap & Trade legislation before the Democrats got their asses handed to them in the 2010 midterms. He opposed fracking. He used the Gulf oil spill to put a moratorium on drilling in the Gulf. Get back to me when we've got $4 a gallon gas like we did under Obama.

Actually you spelled "Bush" wrong.
I mean it's only four letters, how hard can it be.

. Get back to me when we've got $4 a gallon gas like we did under Obama.
You spelled Bush wrong.

Oh wait, we forgot --- The O'bama was controlling Bush from his magic timeshifting teleprompter for months before the election. That's how he jacked up gas prices and then crashed the economy and then got to blame the whole thing on Bush.

I understand O'bama also created Katrina from an early prototype of that same teleprompter.

You spelled Bush wrong.

Oh wait, we forgot --- The O'bama was controlling Bush from his magic timeshifting teleprompter for months before the election. That's how he jacked up gas prices and then crashed the economy and then got to blame the whole thing on Bush.

I understand O'bama also created Katrina from an early prototype of that same teleprompter.
Hell, Obama was behind Iran Contra, selling weapons to our enemy. Oliver North was Obama’s bitch.

You spelled Bush wrong.

Hell, Obama was behind Iran Contra, selling weapons to our enemy. Oliver North was Obama’s bitch.

O'bama started World War Two and the Bubonic Plague. Not on the same day though.

You spelled Bush wrong.

O'bama started World War Two and the Bubonic Plague. Not on the same day though.
Of course not. He’s not a Superman.

0B2BAEDD-90DB-4015-8809-0E118F9D10D5.jpeg

You spelled Bush wrong.

Whenever anyone points out how lacking Barack Obama was as President...you on the left go full "snarky" in defense of him!

Feel free to point out the Obama policies that lowered gas prices...I'll wait...

You spelled Bush wrong.

Whenever anyone points out how lacking Barack Obama was as President...you on the left go full "snarky" in defense of him!

Feel free to point out the Obama policies that lowered gas prices...I'll wait...

According the US Energy Information Administration (EIA) the highest price of gas in the US was reached during the week of July 7th 2008 at $4.11 per gallon for regular grade fuel (note this is a weekly average price).

What exactly was O'bama doing in July 2008, or before, to drive gas prices?

Hm?

Get back to me when we've got $4 a gallon gas like we did under Obama.

"You'll"
wait?

Say while you're at it, is it true The O'bama caused the eruptions of Krakatoa, Vesuvius and Pompeii?

You spelled Bush wrong.

According the US Energy Information Administration (EIA) the highest price of gas in the US was reached during the week of July 7th 2008 at $4.11 per gallon for regular grade fuel (note this is a weekly average price).

What exactly was O'bama doing in July 2008, or before, to drive gas prices?

Hm?

"You'll" wait?

Say while you're at it, is it true The O'bama caused the eruptions of Krakatoa, Vesuvius and Pompeii?

Gas prices hit highest average ever in 2012

Once again...tell me a single Obama policy that lowered gas and oil prices! Still waiting...

Presidents don't control "lower" or "raise" gas prices Dumbass. All of that is set by the international oil market. It's out of their hands.

Still waiting...

Indeed we are. Shall we run the line yet again on what we're waiting for?

When was that exactly? Hm?

Forum List

Back