TrumpGasā„¢

TrumpGasā„¢ is now $2.60 per gallon. What a loser.

When we had ObamaGasā„¢ America was winning!
/----/
Price of Gallon of Gas Up 96% Under Obama - CNS News
Price of Gallon of Gas Up 96% Under Obama
Feb 12, 2013 - 11, 2013, the per-gallon price had risen to an average of $3.611--an increase of 96 percent. The $3.677 is not the highest gas prices have been under President Obama. That record was reached the week of May 9, 2011 when they averaged $3.965 per gallon. Gas prices took a sharp dive during the ...

CNS "News" :lmao:

a/k/a "GIGO"

Why is it the price of motor oil never dropped?

They still charge for the quart as much as they did when it was $110 a barrel. :mad:
You're crazy. I just bought a 5 quart container of Castrol oil for $16.98 at Wal-Mart. It used to be $24.98. The Havoline, Quaker State, etc. is $14.98. It used to be $22.98.
Was it wet clutch compatible for that moped

Trump says he wants to raise the Federal tax on gas by 25 cents

That will make some expensive Trumpgas

I miss my Obamagas

/----/
Feb 12, 2013 - 11, 2013, the per-gallon price had risen to an average of $3.611--an increase of 96 percent. The $3.677 is not the highest gas prices have been under President Obama. That record was reached the week of May 9, 2011 when they averaged $3.965 per gallon. Gas prices took a sharp dive during the ...

a/k/a "GIGO"
/----/ When you can't refute the message, attack the messenger.
Rules_for_Radicals.png

I miss my Obamagas
/----/ Obozo's energy chief wanted $7 gas.

I didn't see $7.00 Obamagas

I bought my Obamagas for $1.86
/----/ I said that was the goal. And aviation fuel hit $7 but that didn't affect the average driver.
Bush handed Obozo $1.86 gas, Obozo ran it up to to $4.50 then the GOP took the House and drove the price back down to $1.86 DRILL BABY DRILL worked.

I miss my Obamagas

/----/ I said that was the goal. And aviation fuel hit $7 but that didn't affect the average driver.
Bush handed Obozo $1.86 gas, Obozo ran it up to to $4.50 then the GOP took the House and drove the price back down to $1.86 DRILL BABY DRILL worked.

If $7 a gallon was their goal
They didn't do a very good job...the price went the other way

If the GOP House brought down prices......show me a single bill they passed that helped bring down the price of Obamagas

/----/

a/k/a "GIGO"
View attachment 176872

When you can't handle the point, trot in the obscure baseball pitcher nobody ever heard of.

I have a special relationship with CNS "News". They've permabanned me from their commentary section because I called bullshit on one of their multitudinous bullshit articles. They couldn't handle it so they block my posts. They're about as 'credible' as Jim Fucking Hoft.

Besides which I don't even need to click in there to see they're running the same lame song and dance that Mitt Romney tried to pull, insulting everybody's intelligence by trying to suggest the artificially low gas prices on the O'bama inauguration day were real, and that they weren't somehow an aftereffect of the giant crash that took place four months earlier, and that nobody would remember how they were over five bucks a gallon six months earlier, an all-time high, before they stabilized in the O'bama years.

Anybody who freaking buys an occasional tank of gas knows that.

So yeah ---- CNS "News". Poster please.

5050-1500043064-47dc456b793780a948e54b29b26bdfcc.jpg

I miss my Obamagas

Presidents don't "run" gas prices Dumbass. The international market of a fungible commodity does that.

I miss my Obamagas

Presidents don't "run" gas prices Dumbass. The international market of a fungible commodity does that.
/----/ Thanks for confirming my position since 2007 when Libtards blamed Bush for gas prices, and praised Obzo for bring them down. I'm just poking you in the eyeball with a sharp stick.

/----/

a/k/a "GIGO"
View attachment 176872

When you can't handle the point, trot in the obscure baseball pitcher nobody ever heard of.

I have a special relationship with CNS "News". They've permabanned me from their commentary section because I called bullshit on one of their multitudinous bullshit articles. They couldn't handle it so they block my posts. They're about as 'credible' as Jim Fucking Hoft.

Besides which I don't even need to click in there to see they're running the same lame song and dance that Mitt Romney tried to pull, insulting everybody's intelligence by trying to suggest the artificially low gas prices on the O'bama inauguration day were real, and that they weren't somehow an aftereffect of the giant crash that took place four months earlier, and that nobody would remember how they were over five bucks a gallon six months earlier, an all-time high, before they stabilized in the O'bama years.

Anybody who freaking buys an occasional tank of gas knows that.

So yeah ---- CNS "News". Poster please.

5050-1500043064-47dc456b793780a948e54b29b26bdfcc.jpg
/----/ censorship is bad and my replies to libtards on Instagram have been blocked as well.

I miss my Obamagas

/----/ Thanks for confirming my position since 2007 when Libtards blamed Bush for gas prices, and praised Obzo for bring them down. I'm just poking you in the eyeball with a sharp stick.

Amazing this still has to be explained after all this time but this entire thread, as the ObamaGas one before it, is a satire based on Mitt Romney's disingenuous and intelligence-insulting babble trying to insinuate the same thing ignoring the context. The longer either thread goes on, the more that bullshit is mocked.

It's a classic dishonest rhetoric play that the same wags on one hand want to point to a direct indicator of the aftereffects of economic collapse that O'bama started with, and on the other hand want to pretend that he caused that collapse that happened four months before taking office. Can't seem to decide whether that collapse was there before he started, or if he caused it after taking office --- both cannot be true, they're mutually exclusive. Linear time and shit.

Having it both ways ---- Priceless.

Forum List

Back