TrumpGas™

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas[emoji769], we now have TrumpGas[emoji769], which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

And it's going to go higher.

Because Republicans don't know how to govern.

You are such a loser it is astonishing! Under Obama it jump to close to $5 and we were told that would be the new norm.

Then a few months after devastating hurricane has jumped up, but not even over $3.

Gas prices have consistently been low.

Dems are so self righteous it is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
^^^ Fake News ^^^

ObamaGas™ was His gift to America. Now Trump has fucked it all up.
Like everything Trump has done.....he tries to undo Obama's legacy

That is why we have high gas prices......he is undoing the price of Obamagas!
/——/ When Trumpgas hits $5 like Obamagas then you can whine. (Edited to add link)
Gas Prices Around $5.00 On Long Island « CBS New York
newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/02/28/gas-prices-around-5-00-on-long-island/
Feb 28, 2012 - Gas Prices Top $5 Per Gallon On Long Island. Gulf Station In ... “[That's] very expensive gas,” added Helene Flint of Jericho. “$4.99, I think ...

Last edited:
After years of inexpensive ObamaGas[emoji769], we now have TrumpGas[emoji769], which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

You are such a loser it is astonishing! Under Obama it jump to close to $5 and we were told that would be the new norm.

Then a few months after devastating hurricane has jumped up, but not even over $3.

^^^ Fake News ^^^

/——/ When Trumpgas hits $5 likeObamagas then you can whine.

You have that Trump lying thing going on

^^^ Fake News ^^^

/-----/ WOWZA - you admit the Lame Stream Media giant CBS lies?????
Feb 28, 2012 - Gas Prices Top $5 Per Gallon On Long Island. Gulf Station In ... “[That's] very expensive gas,” added Helene Flint of Jericho. “$4.99, I think ...

^^^ Fake News ^^^

One gas station????

^^^ Fake News ^^^

One gas station????
/----/ No you big dummy. There were many that priced Obamagas at $5 or slightly less. Manhattan was worse. Chicago was bad as well in 2012.
Just west of the North Avenue Beach, two gas stations, one Shell, one BP, boast the highest per-gallon prices at $4.88, CBS Chicago reports.
1234.jpg

I paid $1.79 for my Obamagas and he was just a community organizer

Why am I being charged $2.49 for stinking Trumpgas?

Trump is trying to abolish everything Obama did

Looks like low gas prices is one of them

Hurricanes are loooong over.

Why is my TrumpGas™ still costing $2.39? When President Obama (praise be unto Him!) left office ObamaGas™ was $2.09!

Trump is a colossal failure.
Trump has not done enough on the oil front. So far it's all been front. The Saudis are still manipulating the price. Trump is essentially doing a partial Obama impression.
Don't even give shithead Obama any credit for price reduction. He intentionally drove prices up. Any price reduction was in spite of obama not because of obama.

Presidents can't raise or lower gas prices DUMBASS.
When they can expand or prohibit extraction of oil they sure as hell can. Bush 9-08, Obama 2-09.

Oil is an international fungible commodity Elmer. That's where its prices are set. OPEC has more influence on that than a POTUS does. Further, regardless who allows or prohibits extraction it's not "us" who extracts it --- it's oil companies. Which are again multinational capitalistic corporations whose objective is profit. And that, little guy, means their allegiance is to shareholders, not countries. And that in turn means that that barrel of oil that just came out and got refined, might go to Indiana or it might go to India. Whatever makes more profit at the time. The fact that it may have come from a source that wasn't there last year is literally a drop in the bucket. And once that drop is in that bucket --- you don't get to call where the bucket goes. Nomsayin'?

Sorry, you don't get to walk out to a beach on the Pacific Ocean and declare it's your ocean just because you took a squirt that morning.

There's your quick lesson on how oil works. That'll be two-fifty nine and nine tenths of a cent per gallon.

Why is my TrumpGas™ still costing $2.39? When President Obama (praise be unto Him!) left office ObamaGas™ was $2.09!

Trump has not done enough on the oil front. So far it's all been front. The Saudis are still manipulating the price. Trump is essentially doing a partial Obama impression.
Don't even give shithead Obama any credit for price reduction. He intentionally drove prices up. Any price reduction was in spite of obama not because of obama.

When they can expand or prohibit extraction of oil they sure as hell can. Bush 9-08, Obama 2-09.

Oil is an international fungible commodity Elmer. That's where its prices are set. OPEC has more influence on that than a POTUS does. Further, regardless who allows or prohibits extraction it's not "us" who extracts it --- it's oil companies. Which are again multinational capitalistic corporations whose objective is profit. And that, little guy, means their allegiance is to shareholders, not countries. And that in turn means that that barrel of oil that just came out and got refined, might go to Indiana or it might go to India. Whatever makes more profit at the time. The fact that it may have come from a source that wasn't there last year is literally a drop in the bucket. And once that drop is in that bucket --- you don't get to call where the bucket goes. Nomsayin'?

Sorry, you don't get to walk out to a beach on the Pacific Ocean and declare it's your ocean just because you took a squirt that morning.

There's your quick lesson on how oil works. That'll be two-fifty nine and nine tenths of a cent per gallon.

The President sets the price of gas in this country

He has an app on his phone that does it

The President sets the price of gas in this country

He has an app on his phone that does it

O'bama had one on his TelePromTer. It was connected to his Time Machine that allowed Him to raise the price of gas six months before he took office, just so he could get elected.

It was the same Time Machine he used to cause the Great Depression of 1929, the Civil War and the invention of ebola.

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas™, we now have TrumpGas™, which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

/—-/ Good question. Let’s see what the DemocRAT economic expert says about high gas prices. And remember you’re a racist if you disagree. Obama: Rising Gas Prices Means The Economy Is Strengthening | RealClearPolitics
Why are you linking to the mainstream media?

^^^ Fake News ^^^

/——/ When Trumpgas hits $5 like Obamagas then you can whine. (Edited to add link)
CBS? This is your source?

^^^ Fake News ^^^

Looks like you're the one trying to win an argument on a lie.

^^^ Fake News ^^^

One gas station????
Price gouging. No doubt they were duly prosecuted by Eric Holder. The Media never tells you about THAT!

^^^ Fake News ^^^

CBS? This is your source?
/----/ No buttercup, I saw it with my own eyes at more than one station. but since you would scream LINK rather than take my word for it, I provided one.

Forum List

Back