TrumpGas™

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas[emoji769], we now have TrumpGas[emoji769], which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

And it's going to go higher.

Because Republicans don't know how to govern.

You are such a loser it is astonishing! Under Obama it jump to close to $5 and we were told that would be the new norm.

Then a few months after devastating hurricane has jumped up, but not even over $3.

Gas prices have consistently been low.

Dems are so self righteous it is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You can't blame them, they are devoid of intellectual honesty, ethics, and patriotism. It's all about ideology and party to them.

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas[emoji769], we now have TrumpGas[emoji769], which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

You are such a loser it is astonishing! Under Obama it jump to close to $5 and we were told that would be the new norm.

Then a few months after devastating hurricane has jumped up, but not even over $3.

Hurricanes over

Why is my Trumpgas so expensive!

My car misses it's Obamagas

Hurricanes over

Why is my Trumpgas so expensive!

My car misses it's Obamagas

RumpGas started to level off after the hurricanes But then it stopped leveling off and started going back up. It's all I can do to find gas under two-fitty.

And they don't even offer me Tic Tacs first. They just grab me by the fuel tank. They don't even wait.

Actually that was July of 2008, an all-time record that still stands. O'bama wasn't President until 2009.
Can't remember who was POTUS in July 2008. Lon Chaney I think.

Hurricanes are loooong over.

Why is my TrumpGas™ still costing $2.39? When President Obama (praise be unto Him!) left office ObamaGas™ was $2.09!

Trump is a colossal failure.
Trump has not done enough on the oil front. So far it's all been front. The Saudis are still manipulating the price. Trump is essentially doing a partial Obama impression.
Don't even give shithead Obama any credit for price reduction. He intentionally drove prices up. Any price reduction was in spite of obama not because of obama.

Why is my TrumpGas™ still costing $2.39? When President Obama (praise be unto Him!) left office ObamaGas™ was $2.09!

Trump has not done enough on the oil front. So far it's all been front. The Saudis are still manipulating the price. Trump is essentially doing a partial Obama impression.
Don't even give shithead Obama any credit for price reduction. He intentionally drove prices up. Any price reduction was in spite of obama not because of obama.

I got my Obamagas for $1.79 a gallon

Those were the good ole days before Trump made America Great

That was fracking gas. Obama gas averaged over 3.50 for six years.

Obamagas was so cheap I could even spend the extra money to stop global warming

You're a troll.

You're a troll.

You are on the wrong thread

^^^ Fake News ^^^

ObamaGas™ was His gift to America. Now Trump has fucked it all up.

^^^ Fake News ^^^

ObamaGas™ was His gift to America. Now Trump has fucked it all up.
Like everything Trump has done.....he tries to undo Obama's legacy

That is why we have high gas prices......he is undoing the price of Obamagas!

Presidents can't raise or lower gas prices DUMBASS.

Bullshit
Trump has been raising the price of gas since he got elected

When they can expand or prohibit extraction of oil they sure as hell can. Bush 9-08, Obama 2-09.

When they can expand or prohibit extraction of oil they sure as hell can. Bush 9-08, Obama 2-09.
/——/ Agreed but what do you mean by Bush 9-08 ?

Forum List

Back