TrumpGas™

You are such a loser it is astonishing! Under Obama it jump to close to $5 and we were told that would be the new norm.

Then a few months after devastating hurricane has jumped up, but not even over $3.

Gas prices have consistently been low.

Dems are so self righteous it is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
^^^ Fake News ^^^

ObamaGas™ was His gift to America. Now Trump has fucked it all up.
Like everything Trump has done.....he tries to undo Obama's legacy

That is why we have high gas prices......he is undoing the price of Obamagas!
/——/ When Trumpgas hits $5 like Obamagas then you can whine. (Edited to add link)
Gas Prices Around $5.00 On Long Island « CBS New York
newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/02/28/gas-prices-around-5-00-on-long-island/
Feb 28, 2012 - Gas Prices Top $5 Per Gallon On Long Island. Gulf Station In ... “[That's] very expensive gas,” added Helene Flint of Jericho. “$4.99, I think ...
CBS? This is your source?
/----/ No buttercup, I saw it with my own eyes at more than one station. but since you would scream LINK rather than take my word for it, I provided one.
One price gouger. Big whoop!

No it's because Trump hating asses don't understand anything about the Globalist and the control on the economy.
Asses have no clue how Obama has purposely created this so when he left office it would unfold on Trump's watch knowing most dumbasses don't understand what he did right under their pathetic dumbassness.

Obama isn't the only one who began to break the economy it's been going on since both Bush's..............ppl don't pay attention and the only ones who blame " ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER" are this Nations' biggest problem and cause of many issues.

you fools are to busy blaming the republicans as if they are a football team your that hung up on blame, and fault when really , I mean reallyeeee is that the best the politically weak can use for an excuse.

No it's because Trump hating asses don't understand anything about the Globalist and the control on the economy.
Asses have no clue how Obama has purposely created this so when he left office it would unfold on Trump's watch knowing most dumbasses don't understand what he did right under their pathetic dumbassness.

Obama isn't the only one who began to break the economy it's been going on since both Bush's..............ppl don't pay attention and the only ones who blame " ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER" are this Nations' biggest problem and cause of many issues.

you fools are to busy blaming the republicans as if they are a football team your that hung up on blame, and fault when really , I mean reallyeeee is that the best the politically weak can use for an excuse.

What does that have to do with stinking Trumpgas?

What does that have to do with stinking Trumpgas?
They just don't get it. Let me see if I can break it down to their level:

ObamaGas™: cheap and clean!
TrumpGas™: expensive and dirty.

The thing about Obamagas is that I always felt so Patriotic buying it

Hurricanes are loooong over.

Why is my TrumpGas™ still costing $2.39? When President Obama (praise be unto Him!) left office ObamaGas™ was $2.09!

Trump is a colossal failure.
Trump has not done enough on the oil front. So far it's all been front. The Saudis are still manipulating the price. Trump is essentially doing a partial Obama impression.
Don't even give shithead Obama any credit for price reduction. He intentionally drove prices up. Any price reduction was in spite of obama not because of obama.

Presidents can't raise or lower gas prices DUMBASS.
When they can expand or prohibit extraction of oil they sure as hell can. Bush 9-08, Obama 2-09.
/——/ Agreed but what do you mean by Bush 9-08 ?
September 2008. His first move to lower prices actually occurred in July 08. The more comprehensive and impactive move which required congressional approval happened at the end of September.

Why is my TrumpGas™ still costing $2.39? When President Obama (praise be unto Him!) left office ObamaGas™ was $2.09!

Trump has not done enough on the oil front. So far it's all been front. The Saudis are still manipulating the price. Trump is essentially doing a partial Obama impression.
Don't even give shithead Obama any credit for price reduction. He intentionally drove prices up. Any price reduction was in spite of obama not because of obama.

When they can expand or prohibit extraction of oil they sure as hell can. Bush 9-08, Obama 2-09.

Oil is an international fungible commodity Elmer. That's where its prices are set. OPEC has more influence on that than a POTUS does. Further, regardless who allows or prohibits extraction it's not "us" who extracts it --- it's oil companies. Which are again multinational capitalistic corporations whose objective is profit. And that, little guy, means their allegiance is to shareholders, not countries. And that in turn means that that barrel of oil that just came out and got refined, might go to Indiana or it might go to India. Whatever makes more profit at the time. The fact that it may have come from a source that wasn't there last year is literally a drop in the bucket. And once that drop is in that bucket --- you don't get to call where the bucket goes. Nomsayin'?

Sorry, you don't get to walk out to a beach on the Pacific Ocean and declare it's your ocean just because you took a squirt that morning.

There's your quick lesson on how oil works. That'll be two-fifty nine and nine tenths of a cent per gallon.
Supply and potential supply drive the price.
You're verbally masturbating.

Oil is an international fungible commodity Elmer. That's where its prices are set. OPEC has more influence on that than a POTUS does. Further, regardless who allows or prohibits extraction it's not "us" who extracts it --- it's oil companies. Which are again multinational capitalistic corporations whose objective is profit. And that, little guy, means their allegiance is to shareholders, not countries. And that in turn means that that barrel of oil that just came out and got refined, might go to Indiana or it might go to India. Whatever makes more profit at the time. The fact that it may have come from a source that wasn't there last year is literally a drop in the bucket. And once that drop is in that bucket --- you don't get to call where the bucket goes. Nomsayin'?

Sorry, you don't get to walk out to a beach on the Pacific Ocean and declare it's your ocean just because you took a squirt that morning.

There's your quick lesson on how oil works. That'll be two-fifty nine and nine tenths of a cent per gallon.
Supply and potential supply drive the price.
You're verbally masturbating.

On the international market they do. Guess what Sprinkles --- POTUS doesn't stand for President of the World. Nor does it stand for President of the Oil Companies. Welcome to Reality.

Now if you want to nationalize all the oil companies and completely pull out of that established market, then you'll have a point, and rotsa ruck. But it ain't how this world works.

You still don't seem to get that this entire thread, and the one that preceded it, is a long-running joke, started by Mitt Romney five years ago. The humor is entirely lost on you.

The thing about Obamagas is that I always felt so Patriotic buying it
/——/ Buying Obamagas was like root canal without anesthesia

Everyone used to smile when they bought Obamagas

Trump gas ? yuk

That's why the gas station logo looks like this....

choke.jpg

I hear the Trump Keystone pipeline just leaked 200,000 gallons

I hear the Trump Keystone pipeline just leaked 200,000 gallons

If only somebody had thought ahead that that might happen :(

But hey, it's a price well worth paying if it means getting Canadian crude to Houston so that it can be refined and shipped to India. After all, that leak-land isn't the home of real "Indians".

TrumpGas™ is now $2.60 per gallon. What a loser.

When we had ObamaGas™ America was winning!
/----/
Price of Gallon of Gas Up 96% Under Obama - CNS News
Price of Gallon of Gas Up 96% Under Obama
Feb 12, 2013 - 11, 2013, the per-gallon price had risen to an average of $3.611--an increase of 96 percent. The $3.677 is not the highest gas prices have been under President Obama. That record was reached the week of May 9, 2011 when they averaged $3.965 per gallon. Gas prices took a sharp dive during the ...

Forum List

Back