TrumpGas™

/----/ Energy Secretary Steven Chu said in 2008: “Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.” President Obama’s administration simply does not feel your pain at the pump.

Never happened did it?

What HAS happened is Trumpgas has gone through the ROOF

I paid $1.85 for Obamagas
That was back when America WAS great.
The Great Obama cared about Americans
/----/ He cared so much, he destroyed our healthcare system with the stroke of a pen.
The Great Obama was the first President to deliver universal healthcare

The Republicans promised something better......they didn’t even come close

FAIL

Ha ha. You believe Obama delivered universal health care!

All restrictions, huh? You really want to go with that one?
Fat Donnie is raping our environment

And now you move the goalposts. Backing away from an unsupportable position.

That's the problem with being an extreme partisan demagogue. You have to abandon too many first positions.
Do we ever miss Obama

I know. It prevents you from moving forward with the rest of the world. At some point you'll have to just acknowledge the truth. He's gone, not coming back, and his heir apparent couldn't beat Trump. Once you embrace reality, you can move on.

We warned you about Trump

Like I said, embrace reality and join the rest of the world.

Never happened did it?

What HAS happened is Trumpgas has gone through the ROOF

I paid $1.85 for Obamagas
/----/ He cared so much, he destroyed our healthcare system with the stroke of a pen.

FAIL

13 million more gained health care

Fat Donnie is raping our environment

That's the problem with being an extreme partisan demagogue. You have to abandon too many first positions.
Do we ever miss Obama

I know. It prevents you from moving forward with the rest of the world. At some point you'll have to just acknowledge the truth. He's gone, not coming back, and his heir apparent couldn't beat Trump. Once you embrace reality, you can move on.

The rest of the world mocks us for electing Trump

FAIL

/---- For free off the backs of everyone else. Pay your own way, you leech.

FAIL

/---- For free off the backs of everyone else. Pay your own way, you leech.
Hardly free but greatly appreciated

FAIL

And again you have to back away from a first position. Obamadontcare didn't even deliver healthcare at all. It was an insurance debacle.

Do we ever miss Obama

That's not our problem, it's theirs.

FAIL

And again you have to back away from a first position. Obamadontcare didn't even deliver healthcare at all. It was an insurance debacle.
Fat Donnie promised something better, cheaper and more comprehensive than Obamacare ........it won’t be hard

Trumpcare was put together in a few weeks and rushed to a vote. It was a disaster as even Republicans could not vote for it.

Obamacare is the best universal healthcare system in our history.

Do we ever miss Obama

Actually, Fat Donnie is our problem

FAIL

Fat Donnie promised something better, cheaper and more comprehensive than Obamacare ........it won’t be hard

Trumpcare was put together in a few weeks and rushed to a vote. It was a disaster as even Republicans could not vote for it.

Obamacare is the best universal healthcare system in our history.

Except it's not healthcare, it's an insurance debacle and it's not universal. No wonder you get so angry, you're believing a fantasy that constantly gets destroyed by reality.

So why do you care what the rest of the world thinks? They have no bearing on our situation. As far as I'm concerned, as long as the rest of the world is not inclined to violence because they see our president drawing lines in the sand that mean nothing, it's good.

I am paying $2.68 a gallon for Trumpgas

Boy do I miss the Great Obama!

So why do you care what the rest of the world thinks? They have no bearing on our situation. As far as I'm concerned, as long as the rest of the world is not inclined to violence because they see our president drawing lines in the sand that mean nothing, it's good.
More isolationist BS from the right

How much influence should the opinions in other countries have over our elections?

Voodoo Economics = Massive Inflation

ch.gaschart

How much influence should the opinions in other countries have over our elections?
Ask Trump

He valued Russia’s opinion

Ask Trump

So it doesn't really matter what they think. Or, more likely, you cared a great deal until I reminded you that we're supposed to be all mad and stuff that some Russians made some Facebook posts.

Ask Trump

So it doesn't really matter what they think. Or, more likely, you cared a great deal until I reminded you that we're supposed to be all mad and stuff that some Russians made some Facebook posts.
This is where Conservatives are such fuck heads

Their stubborn isolationism. I want what I want and fuck the rest of the world....who needs them

We now have a global economy. What happens half way around the world affects our economy. Just look how well China prospered with an isolationist economy compared to today. Look at N Korea now

We need to establish and maintain economic partnerships. The idiotic America first movement is isolating us from the rest of the world and doesn’t make us stronger economically

Forum List

Back