TrumpGas™

Trump Exploding Oil Prices!!!
fredgraph.png

Never happened did it?

What HAS happened is Trumpgas has gone through the ROOF

I paid $1.85 for Obamagas
That was back when America WAS great.
The Great Obama cared about Americans
/----/ He cared so much, he destroyed our healthcare system with the stroke of a pen.
The Great Obama was the first President to deliver universal healthcare

The Republicans promised something better......they didn’t even come close

FAIL

Ha ha. You believe Obama delivered universal health care!
Healthcare for all Americans

A concept that enrages conservatives who want healthcare to go to the highest bidder

So why do you care what the rest of the world thinks? They have no bearing on our situation. As far as I'm concerned, as long as the rest of the world is not inclined to violence because they see our president drawing lines in the sand that mean nothing, it's good.
More isolationist BS from the right

How much influence should the opinions in other countries have over our elections?
Ask Trump

He valued Russia’s opinion

So it doesn't really matter what they think. Or, more likely, you cared a great deal until I reminded you that we're supposed to be all mad and stuff that some Russians made some Facebook posts.
This is where Conservatives are such fuck heads

Their stubborn isolationism. I want what I want and fuck the rest of the world....who needs them

We now have a global economy. What happens half way around the world affects our economy. Just look how well China prospered with an isolationist economy compared to today. Look at N Korea now

We need to establish and maintain economic partnerships. The idiotic America first movement is isolating us from the rest of the world and doesn’t make us stronger economically

So it's okay then for foreign governments to have an interest in our elections and try to influence them, because global and stuff?

That was back when America WAS great.
/----/ He cared so much, he destroyed our healthcare system with the stroke of a pen.

FAIL

A concept that enrages conservatives who want healthcare to go to the highest bidder

Ha ha! You believe Obama delivered healthcare!

1. He didn't deliver healthcare, he messed with health insurance.
2. Show us evidence that all Americans were covered by Obamadon'tcare.

More isolationist BS from the right

How much influence should the opinions in other countries have over our elections?
Ask Trump

So it doesn't really matter what they think. Or, more likely, you cared a great deal until I reminded you that we're supposed to be all mad and stuff that some Russians made some Facebook posts.

Their stubborn isolationism. I want what I want and fuck the rest of the world....who needs them

We now have a global economy. What happens half way around the world affects our economy. Just look how well China prospered with an isolationist economy compared to today. Look at N Korea now

We need to establish and maintain economic partnerships. The idiotic America first movement is isolating us from the rest of the world and doesn’t make us stronger economically

So it's okay then for foreign governments to have an interest in our elections and try to influence them, because global and stuff?
WTF are you babbling about?

Where did I say that?

FAIL

15 million Americans were put on the insurance rolls

Republicans dragged their feet and blocked at every opportunity. All while promising something better

Eight years later......we are still waiting

Ask Trump

Where did I say that?

I'm asking the question because your concern over the rest of the world's opinion of our duly elected leaders seems to fly in the face of the demands that we be all upset and stuff that some Russians apparently posted some derogatory things about Hillary on Facebook, and stuff.

FAIL

Republicans dragged their feet and blocked at every opportunity. All while promising something better

That's quite a bit different from your first position, which you (again) have to back away from.

First you claim that Obama delivered universal healthcare, now you're down to 15 million getting insurance with no mention of how many of those didn't want to buy it but were forced to by law. 15 million. At the cost of how many trillion again?

No evidence that all Americans were covered by Obamadontcare?

Ask Trump

Where did I say that?

I'm asking the question because your concern over the rest of the world's opinion of our duly elected leaders seems to fly in the face of the demands that we be all upset and stuff that some Russians apparently posted some derogatory things about Hillary on Facebook, and stuff.
International trade and cooperation has nothing to do with foreign interference in elections

FAIL

That's quite a bit different from your first position, which you (again) have to back away from.

First you claim that Obama delivered universal healthcare, now you're down to 15 million getting insurance with no mention of how many of those didn't want to buy it but were forced to by law. 15 million. At the cost of how many trillion again?

Where did I claim all Americans got healthcare?

Where did I claim all Americans got healthcare?

First you said Obama delivered universal healthcare, then you backed off to "Healthcare for all Americans". I don't know about you, but when someone says that I assume they mean all Americans got healthcare.

Where did I say that?

International trade and cooperation has nothing to do with foreign interference in elections

So other nations should care deeply about who we elect but should never even attempt to influence it? You do know, don't you, that we routinely interfere in other countries' leadership, right? Except we use bombs and bullets, not Facebook.

fredgraph.png

It's true, Trump oil is cheaper than Obama oil.
Obama Oil = $27, Trump Oil = $67

fredgraph.png

That's Obama oil up over $100 a barrel.

Look how much the Great Obama brought down the price of oil!

And he is just a community organizer

Your sentence is written in the active voice.
Perhaps you could share the action Obama took to achieve that result?

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

Who the fuck else do you think controls the price of Obamagas???

fredgraph.png

Who the fuck else do you think controls the price of Obamagas???

Reggie Love

Forum List

Back